Opinion:

things have been going wrong for decades and both parties are responsible,,,
And the remedy for you is total withdrawal until they get their act together

which accomplishes nothing

we live in an imperfect world and no party can supply your every desire

you just have to pick the better side for you and wade onto the fight
I have never withdrawn,,,

You may not know what that means.

fence sitter maybe, but some of us arent fence sitters,,we just know the two leftwing parties for what they are,,,
Can you honestly say that the GOP under trump is leftwing?

his policies are very conservative

He has governed very conservatively.
He is actually responsible for actions that the scum over at The Lincoln Project have always said that they wanted, but clearly did not.

well I have voted every election for the last 30+ yrs,,,
thats not what I call withdrawing,,,

We have President Trump because the rest of the Republican Party was not to our satisfaction

Yes, I know. Cult45. You've sacrificed any party principles you've had to the alter of fame and money. Electing a populist was your last ditch effort to stay relevant. I get it.

People like you - we want a non Partisan to win.
Okay, we gave you ingrates President Trump.
People like you - WAAHHHHHHHHHHH, we didn't really mean it.

Well, that's simply not true. Don't know what else to tell you.

For someone actually running to win
or someone running to make a point?

We have President Trump because the rest of the Republican Party was not to our satisfaction

Yes, I know. Cult45. You've sacrificed any party principles you've had to the alter of fame and money. Electing a populist was your last ditch effort to stay relevant. I get it.

You need to make up your mind there slick
Did we blindly adhere to party over policy
Or
Did we sacrifice party politics for policy?

You need to make up your mind there slick
Did we blindly adhere to party over policy
Or
Did we sacrifice party politics for policy?

Populism over policy. Worship of the superficial. How much clearer can I be? Do I need to draw you a picture?

if I voted for who could actually win would make me a useful idiot and not a patriotic voter,,,

I vote for who I want not who can win,,more so when its the lesser of two evils,,

The debt will never get paid because it's political suicide for either side to ask citizens to take responsibility. Can you imagine a president in 2020 saying, "my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country." Both Trump and Biden would be laughed off stage for uttering those words.

Is that good enough for an "opinion" - in Current Events because "opinions" are current.

It is my opinion, that BOTH sides are being played like a cheap fiddle, by, you guessed it, BOTH sides. They put you into a group; tool or enemy of the Party. The alleged left listens to the alleged leftist media and the alleged right listens to Fox News and talk radio. Neither are sources for Individual Liberty. This Country was established to secure Liberty- neither Democrats or Republicans embrace that- BOTH subscribe to borrow to spend, unjust wars (foreign and domestic) and unconstitutional actions. BOTH, at some point will say; the rule of law while embracing acting under the color of law which is the diametric opposite- and the talking head pseudo intellectuals will spin it to fit their narrative with pretentious agonizing or glorifying bunk.
30 second sound bite rhetoric changes nothing and I don't have to have a link to show we're living the results of pseudo intellectual bullshit being produced as important conversation- voters on BOTH sides are no different from each other in their ardor for the Party- it is The Party that is the driving force for the animosity- SMH-

Pseudo intellectuals are produced by the unconstitutional Dept of Education who has one agenda- control the minds of the young. One side wants strict compliance one side wants compliance to be strict. The key being compliance- and voters applaud the ignorance.

This, one Party or the other Party, is what got us to where we are. It's THE why DC is referred to as a Duopoly- think about that. Being an acolyte (yes that's what being a Party faithful is) plays into the hands of the Duopoly- it serves their agenda, which is controlling the power, so we believe.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- complaining about History in the next breath is what?

I'm glad, yet sad, that I'm 72. Glad I won't be around to witness the demise in its entirety, but, sad that I don't have the energy to fight it- except for myself. I WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT if and/or when "they come for me" with their needles for their latest bullshit hysteria perpetrated by ignorant fucks that couldn't hold a real job if their life depended on it- media and political-

Those of you who continue to support Party over Individual Liberty/Rights will suffer just as much as those who oppose your Party. It doesn't matter which Party. Group think is group think. It is called indoctrination and the Party is the epitome of its effectiveness.
Hum

group think is bad, so being a lone wolf is better?

what has sitting on the fence accomplished for the country?

if I voted for who could actually win would make me a useful idiot and not a patriotic voter,,,

I vote for who I want not who can win,,more so when its the lesser of two evils,,

Again, that is your right.
You are confused about withdrawal
And not being involved.

And not being involved.
I didnt withdraw and vote every year,,,

youre just mad I didnt vote for your guy,,

things have been going wrong for deca
des and both parties are responsible,,,

And not being involved.

No
Actually I'm happy that you aren't involved to the point where you can harm my candidates.

things have been going wrong for deca
des and both parties are responsible,,,

And not being involved.

No
Actually I'm happy that you aren't involved to the point where you can harm my candidates.
as with all leftist you resort to insults instead of honest debate,,,

Bullshit

I dont always get the winning candidate that I vote for

you get in there a fight for your ideas whether you win or lose

but its complete blarney to claim there is no difference in the choices

Bullshit

I dont always get the winning candidate that I vote for

you get in there a fight for your ideas whether you win or lose

but its complete blarney to claim there is no difference in the choices
I never said there was no difference in the two,,,

theres a lot of difference but both are left wing and moving further everyday,,,

Is that good enough for an "opinion" - in Current Events because "opinions" are current.

It is my opinion, that BOTH sides are being played like a cheap fiddle, by, you guessed it, BOTH sides. They put you into a group; tool or enemy of the Party. The alleged left listens to the alleged leftist media and the alleged right listens to Fox News and talk radio. Neither are sources for Individual Liberty. This Country was established to secure Liberty- neither Democrats or Republicans embrace that- BOTH subscribe to borrow to spend, unjust wars (foreign and domestic) and unconstitutional actions. BOTH, at some point will say; the rule of law while embracing acting under the color of law which is the diametric opposite- and the talking head pseudo intellectuals will spin it to fit their narrative with pretentious agonizing or glorifying bunk.
30 second sound bite rhetoric changes nothing and I don't have to have a link to show we're living the results of pseudo intellectual bullshit being produced as important conversation- voters on BOTH sides are no different from each other in their ardor for the Party- it is The Party that is the driving force for the animosity- SMH-

Pseudo intellectuals are produced by the unconstitutional Dept of Education who has one agenda- control the minds of the young. One side wants strict compliance one side wants compliance to be strict. The key being compliance- and voters applaud the ignorance.

This, one Party or the other Party, is what got us to where we are. It's THE why DC is referred to as a Duopoly- think about that. Being an acolyte (yes that's what being a Party faithful is) plays into the hands of the Duopoly- it serves their agenda, which is controlling the power, so we believe.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- complaining about History in the next breath is what?

I'm glad, yet sad, that I'm 72. Glad I won't be around to witness the demise in its entirety, but, sad that I don't have the energy to fight it- except for myself. I WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT if and/or when "they come for me" with their needles for their latest bullshit hysteria perpetrated by ignorant fucks that couldn't hold a real job if their life depended on it- media and political-

Those of you who continue to support Party over Individual Liberty/Rights will suffer just as much as those who oppose your Party. It doesn't matter which Party. Group think is group think. It is called indoctrination and the Party is the epitome of its effectiveness.
I couldn't disagree more... and if you can't distinguish the difference between the new ultra radical, America hating democrat party and the republicans, the conservative republicans that is, then there's something wrong with you.

Conservative Republicans? All three of them?

Hum

group think is bad, so being a lone wolf is better?

what has sitting on the fence accomplished for the country?

I’m sorry your argument has reached rock bottom and you have use a cut and paste

better luck next time

Forum List

Back