Opinion:

I simply won't do LO2E
I dont know what that means

Lesser of 2 Evils. Voting for a candidate you know to be bad, because another party is running someone worse. It's basically voters voluntarily limiting themselves to only two candidates.

Like this:

but the alternative to biden is trump and only trump

if you think a drooling vegetable should be the next president I dont know what else to tell you
I'm not voting for Trump.

Literally everything good, bad or indifferent that has been accomplished politically has been done by one (or occasionally both) of the major parties.
And NOTHING has been accomplished by 1% fence sitting libertarians

I personally would love to be a Libertarian if they were viable.
They are not viable.

Why do you let "viable" decide your political values?

Again, this is what I see over and over again. Countless people make the same claim as you, but when push comes to shove they fall for the party line. LO2E is killing us. Please stop.

You guys are idiots
Why even come to a board like this
Go play fortnite

Literally everything good, bad or indifferent that has been accomplished politically has been done by one (or occasionally both) of the major parties.

They are not viable.

Again, this is what I see over and over again. Countless people make the same claim as you, but when push comes to shove they fall for the party line. LO2E is killing us. Please stop.

You guys are idiots
Go play fortnite
typical leftist tactics,,,

They are not viable.

You guys are idiots
Go play fortnite
So... you got nuthin'?

They are not viable.

You guys are idiots
Go play fortnite

I'm to the Right of You Dude.
I'm just not crazy

They are not viable.

You guys are idiots
Go play fortnite

I should hope so!
I'm just not crazy
If you feel it necessary to make this claim, it could be a sign.

They are not viable.

You guys are idiots
Go play fortnite

I'm just not crazy
not if you vote republican,,,they are left wing in this country,,,

They are not viable.

You guys are idiots
Go play fortnite

I'm just not crazy

There's the crazy

They are not viable.

You guys are idiots
Go play fortnite

I should hope so!
I'm just not crazy
If you feel it necessary to make this claim, it could be a sign.

In deed it is a sign
Prolly not the one that you are thinking though.

They are not viable.

You guys are idiots
Go play fortnite

I'm just not crazy

There's the crazy
well they do call for more government than allowed by the constitution and thats leftwing,,,

sorry but thats just a fact backed up by their record,,,

There are very few liberals and conservatives anymore. What we currently have is left wing and right wing and they support Democrats and Republicans, the lack principles that liberals and conservatives hold dear. One example, liberals are passionate about conveying ideas, they are very tolerant of ideas and expression, the left is a my way or the highway. A second example, conservatives have always been about bringing down the debt, balancing the budget and responsible spending, the right say the right things but they have exploded the debt and spending and are no different in spending than the left.

The left and the right has given us Biden and Trump. Biden is no liberal, he will say what you want to hear. Trump has no problem spending money. In 2016 I believed we had the worst two candidates in the history of this country, now 2020 is a worse selection. Since WWII, by electing Democrats and Republicans, America has gone down hill, since 1992, it has deteriorated faster, with each election, the divisions have increased and the downward slide has gotten worse. Corporate America owns both parties and the only time they give a damn is every four years, to get your vote, and then they forget you.

With the bad track record, why shouldn’t we look at other parties and ideas? It only makes since to look elsewhere and maybe one day the two parties will wake up and take care of those that voted them in.

There are very few liberals and conservatives anymore. What we currently have is left wing and right wing and they support Democrats and Republicans, the lack principles that liberals and conservatives hold dear. One example, liberals are passionate about conveying ideas, they are very tolerant of ideas and expression, the left is a my way or the highway. A second example, conservatives have always been about bringing down the debt, balancing the budget and responsible spending, the right say the right things but they have exploded the debt and spending and are no different in spending than the left.

The left and the right has given us Biden and Trump. Biden is no liberal, he will say what you want to hear. Trump has no problem spending money. In 2016 I believed we had the worst two candidates in the history of this country, now 2020 is a worse selection. Since WWII, by electing Democrats and Republicans, America has gone down hill, since 1992, it has deteriorated faster, with each election, the divisions have increased and the downward slide has gotten worse. Corporate America owns both parties and the only time they give a damn is every four years, to get your vote, and then they forget you.

With the bad track record, why shouldn’t we look at other parties and ideas? It only makes since to look elsewhere and maybe one day the two parties will wake up and take care of those that voted them in.
just one correction,,in this country republicans are leftwing not right because they call for more government than allowed by the constitution,,,

I wish the GOP was more conservative

but it is far to the right of the democrats
yes they are,,,but they are to the left of the constitution,,,and that is proven by their record of wanting and acting on their goal of more government than allowed by the constitution,,,

Forum List

Back