Opinion:

You support continued wars, trillions in debt and the continued deterioration of the country.
Trump is ending US involvement in the war in afghanistan

No he isn't.
he sure is trying,, but the democrats seem against ending wars,,,

Both parties are against ending the wars. It's why I do not support either. He isn't getting us out. All these things he claimed would be easy (and some of them would be) are things he can't get done.

You support continued wars, trillions in debt and the continued deterioration of the country.

No he isn't.

Both parties are against ending the wars. It's why I do not support either. He isn't getting us out. All these things he claimed would be easy (and some of them would be) are things he can't get done.
I'm sorry but I honestly believe he wants us out and is doing what he can in that direction,,
but as we see no matter what he does he gets attacked,,
hes got a hard job and it doesnt help his own party wont back him,,but what good can you really say about either party after seeing the damage both have done to this country,,,

No he isn't.

I'm sorry but I honestly believe he wants us out and is doing what he can in that direction,,
hes got a hard job and it doesnt help his own party wont back him,,but what good can you really say about either party after seeing the damage both have done to this country,,,

There is no way to tell what Trump really wants. Really, really wanting it and not having the balls to do it really isn't much better either.

The damage both parties have done is pretty much the topic of this thread. We can note that Trump has continued right along with those damaging positions.

No he isn't.

There is no way to tell what Trump really wants. Really, really wanting it and not having the balls to do it really isn't much better either.

The damage both parties have done is pretty much the topic of this thread. We can note that Trump has continued right along with those damaging positions.
to a degree I agree with the second half of what you said,,,

trumps attempts to get us out from under the Chinese thumb of manufacturing can only be a good thing,,,

No he isn't.

trumps attempts to get us out from under the Chinese thumb of manufacturing can only be a good thing,,,

Let me know when he actually does something constructive. I'll commend him.

No he isn't.

thats a constant with all of them,,,

I was talking about what hes openly trying to do,,,

Is that good enough for an "opinion" - in Current Events because "opinions" are current.

It is my opinion, that BOTH sides are being played like a cheap fiddle, by, you guessed it, BOTH sides. They put you into a group; tool or enemy of the Party. The alleged left listens to the alleged leftist media and the alleged right listens to Fox News and talk radio. Neither are sources for Individual Liberty. This Country was established to secure Liberty- neither Democrats or Republicans embrace that- BOTH subscribe to borrow to spend, unjust wars (foreign and domestic) and unconstitutional actions. BOTH, at some point will say; the rule of law while embracing acting under the color of law which is the diametric opposite- and the talking head pseudo intellectuals will spin it to fit their narrative with pretentious agonizing or glorifying bunk.
30 second sound bite rhetoric changes nothing and I don't have to have a link to show we're living the results of pseudo intellectual bullshit being produced as important conversation- voters on BOTH sides are no different from each other in their ardor for the Party- it is The Party that is the driving force for the animosity- SMH-

Pseudo intellectuals are produced by the unconstitutional Dept of Education who has one agenda- control the minds of the young. One side wants strict compliance one side wants compliance to be strict. The key being compliance- and voters applaud the ignorance.

This, one Party or the other Party, is what got us to where we are. It's THE why DC is referred to as a Duopoly- think about that. Being an acolyte (yes that's what being a Party faithful is) plays into the hands of the Duopoly- it serves their agenda, which is controlling the power, so we believe.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- complaining about History in the next breath is what?

I'm glad, yet sad, that I'm 72. Glad I won't be around to witness the demise in its entirety, but, sad that I don't have the energy to fight it- except for myself. I WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT if and/or when "they come for me" with their needles for their latest bullshit hysteria perpetrated by ignorant fucks that couldn't hold a real job if their life depended on it- media and political-

Those of you who continue to support Party over Individual Liberty/Rights will suffer just as much as those who oppose your Party. It doesn't matter which Party. Group think is group think. It is called indoctrination and the Party is the epitome of its effectiveness.

Some tinfoil hats are thicker than other's.

Your's is easily a 4-ply.

No he isn't.

By banning Tik Tok? That's all I've seen him promoting. Weak.

No he isn't.

if thats all youre aware of its probably time you get off the forums and start watching the news,,,
and make sure you dont watch or read just a few of them,,,you need a lot of perspectives outside your comfort zone,,,

cause I hate to break it to you but theres a lot going on in the world you seem to not be aware of,,,

No he isn't.

if thats all youre aware of its probably time you get off the forums and start watching the news,,,
and make sure you dont watch or read just a few of them,,,you need a lot of perspectives outside your comfort zone,,,

cause I hate to break it to you but theres a lot going on in the world you seem to not be aware of,,,

And it seems you are unable to point any of it out.

No he isn't.

it seems you can only point to that,,

OH and I did bring up the manufacturing issue hes working on,,,

No he isn't.

You brought up a claim.

No he isn't.

You brought up a claim.
sorry I'm not interested in more circular word games,,,

BTW the country was not established to insure individual unlimited freedom.
I didn't say it was- what I said was it was established to secure Liberty-

To wit: "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

So, whose fantasy were you trying to describe? Mine or your's?

Neither Party subscribes to that. NEITHER. That one appears worse than the other validates my "opinion" that a voter is either a tool or an enemy to one or the other. Like I've said, many times, "we are living the results" and "results speak for themselves".

BTW the country was not established to insure individual unlimited freedom.
I didn't say it was- what I said was it was established to secure Liberty-

To wit: "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

So, whose fantasy were you trying to describe? Mine or your's?

Neither Party subscribes to that. NEITHER. That one appears worse than the other validates my "opinion" that a voter is either a tool or an enemy to one or the other. Like I've said, many times, "we are living the results" and "results speak for themselves".

You seem upset that your Unicorn is not as nice as you thought it would be.

I couldn't disagree more
Well, yeah, you could-

and if you can't distinguish the difference between the new ultra radical, America hating democrat party and the republicans, the conservative republicans that is, then there's something wrong with you.
LOL- because I see things differently than you there is something wrong with me. I don't think so Tim.

This is going to be quite verbose. Don't leave without reading all of it. Okay?

I distinguish, quite well, what the "news" portrays- it creates a chasm to justify itself- what have Republicans done, in your life time, to counter the "ultra radical" (your words) agenda? Answer: 0.
The media separates- divide to conquer. Who has the most to gain from that tactic? (Follow the money, see the agenda)
Who educates the media? What have Republicans done to counter the education "system", which, btw, is unconstitutional, therefore, unamerican.
What have Republicans done to stop the borrow to spend (keynesean monetary policy implemented by Nixon [Republican]) top down spending? Can you provide the clause in the constitution that allows congress to abdicate its responsibility to a central bank? Keynesean monetary policy was designed for Great Britain, in case you were wondering, and, the Founders fought a war to get out from under British rule. I find that a bit ironic. Don't you?

Conservatives were on the Kings side in the 1700's- Liberals were on the peoples side. How is it that BOTH Party's subscribe to more gov't? How is it that BOTH subscribe to "neo liberal" policy's from the 60's? How is it BOTH Party's subscribe to the hegemony and colonization of the globe with Military bases? How is it Republicans and Democrats kiss Israels ass in EVERY budget and policy that effects voters lives? How is it there is NO "official" policy protecting citizens rights from either Party? Can you say The Patriot Act (Republican born and bred supported by BOTH sides) which eviscerated the 4th amendment, which IS an integral part of the Bill of Rights. Brought to you by BOTH sides led by Bush Jr, Republican. And please, don't start with the 911 crap. I've likely forgotten more than most here will ever know on that subject. If you so desire, start a thread. But, bring a flash light and a lunch cause you're gonna need 'em-

Who was it that made the Saudi Arabia agreement to protect Saudi interests in the ME and in return it would price and sell its oil in Federal Reserve Notes? Answer: BOTH sides, led by Richard Nixon, Republican, who, btw implemented wage and price controls which I don't recall seeing that as a *granted authority* in the constitution. Can you point it out for me?

And how is it, 30 second sound bites, in the media, decide who did what to who how many times when?
Yet, you say something is wrong with me? LOL- yeah, I'm 72, and it's said the eyes get bad with age- on the other hand we gain the ability to see through the bullshit- which is what is in the news and the District of Criminals players are quite happy with the progress they've made restricting Liberty at every opportunity for decades.

Of course, if you have evidence to support your beliefs that something is wrong with me, or that Republicans have worked to secure our Liberty, I'm all eyes.

I'll wait and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back