Opinion:

what has sitting on the fence accomplished for the country?
Somebody has to have the balls to hold both whacked out ends accountable. They're a comparatively small part of the populace, only much louder and more destructive.

Not everyone is an obedient sheep. True story.
both partys are left wing and not opposite ends of the spectrum,,,
That's pure hyperbole.
thats an absolute fact,,,
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

and why did you edit my comment???

Is that good enough for an "opinion" - in Current Events because "opinions" are current.

It is my opinion, that BOTH sides are being played like a cheap fiddle, by, you guessed it, BOTH sides. They put you into a group; tool or enemy of the Party. The alleged left listens to the alleged leftist media and the alleged right listens to Fox News and talk radio. Neither are sources for Individual Liberty. This Country was established to secure Liberty- neither Democrats or Republicans embrace that- BOTH subscribe to borrow to spend, unjust wars (foreign and domestic) and unconstitutional actions. BOTH, at some point will say; the rule of law while embracing acting under the color of law which is the diametric opposite- and the talking head pseudo intellectuals will spin it to fit their narrative with pretentious agonizing or glorifying bunk.
30 second sound bite rhetoric changes nothing and I don't have to have a link to show we're living the results of pseudo intellectual bullshit being produced as important conversation- voters on BOTH sides are no different from each other in their ardor for the Party- it is The Party that is the driving force for the animosity- SMH-

Pseudo intellectuals are produced by the unconstitutional Dept of Education who has one agenda- control the minds of the young. One side wants strict compliance one side wants compliance to be strict. The key being compliance- and voters applaud the ignorance.

This, one Party or the other Party, is what got us to where we are. It's THE why DC is referred to as a Duopoly- think about that. Being an acolyte (yes that's what being a Party faithful is) plays into the hands of the Duopoly- it serves their agenda, which is controlling the power, so we believe.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- complaining about History in the next breath is what?

I'm glad, yet sad, that I'm 72. Glad I won't be around to witness the demise in its entirety, but, sad that I don't have the energy to fight it- except for myself. I WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT if and/or when "they come for me" with their needles for their latest bullshit hysteria perpetrated by ignorant fucks that couldn't hold a real job if their life depended on it- media and political-

Those of you who continue to support Party over Individual Liberty/Rights will suffer just as much as those who oppose your Party. It doesn't matter which Party. Group think is group think. It is called indoctrination and the Party is the epitome of its effectiveness.
I couldn't disagree more... and if you can't distinguish the difference between the new ultra radical, America hating democrat party and the republicans, the conservative republicans that is, then there's something wrong with you.

They call us "conservatives" for a reason. We love America, and we want to "conserve" it, hence the name. We wave American flags, we stand for America first, we're patriotic and nationalist and proud of it. Compare that to the America hating agenda many bands of radical America hating rioters, communist supporters and anarchist that the democrat party is supporting, and if that doesn't tell you there's a major difference between, then I'm sorry, but you have to deaf, dumb and blind.
youre leaving out the fact the repubes have sat back for decades and left the democrat actions uncontested,,,and in most cases defended and funded them,,,
As a blanket statement, as you have worded your reply, simply is not true.

Fighting the radical left is a full time, if you haven't noticed. With the sheer number people they have in the deep state, the ones that aren't elected, the ones that answer to no one, the ones that can't be fired, what the republicans can do is truly limited in scope.
thats a completely different subject,,,
No it's not.
yes it is,,,
Well there ya have. You think it is, I don't.

Somebody has to have the balls to hold both whacked out ends accountable. They're a comparatively small part of the populace, only much louder and more destructive.

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

I didn't. I just shortened it but changed nothing. It's still exactly what you wrote.

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

I didn't. I just shortened it but changed nothing. It's still exactly what you wrote.
why would you go through the extra effort to change it???

if its not exactly right its wrong,,,

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

Because what I left is what I wanted to emphasize. You wrote it, it's verbatim.

What is wrong is if I actually changed your words. I did not do that.

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

Because what I left is what I wanted to emphasize. You wrote it, it's right on.

I see the same tactic from democrats,,,

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

It's not a tactic, it's selecting a portion of what you wrote simply to shorten the reply, and put the emphasis on the portion you want.

But speaking of democrats, you certainly sound like one in here, saying the republican party is no better than the democrats and just the same pack of leftist radicals. If you really believe that than you've got a problem and you're really not right wing at all. You sound like a covert leftist.

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

It's not a tactic, it's selecting a portion of what you wrote simply to shorten the reply, and put the emphasis on the portion you want.

But speaking of democrats, you certainly sound like one in here, saying the republican party is no better than the democrats and just the same pack of leftist radicals. If you really believe that than you've got a problem, or you're really not right wing at all. You sound like an covert leftist.
and avoiding the part you dont want to talk about,,,,

in this country of course I'm right wing and democrats and republicans are left wingers that want more government than the constitution allows,,,

can you say "patriot act"

Thats a lot of smoke and hot air to obscure the answer

which is you accomplished nothing

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

But speaking of democrats, you certainly sound like one in here, saying the republican party is no better than the democrats and just the same pack of leftist radicals. If you really believe that than you've got a problem, or you're really not right wing at all. You sound like an covert leftist.

in this country of course I'm right wing and democrats and republicans are left wingers that want more government than the constitution allows,,,

You can cherry pick a few things, but that is not going to make the republican party the same as the radical democrats.

Shouldn't even need to have this conversation, but if you believe the repubs and dems are identical, both leftist, exactly the same, right on down the line, not a difference what so ever, then so be it. I'm not going to waste my time nit picking with you, as it appears everyone else is already smart enough not to do either.

Is that good enough for an "opinion" - in Current Events because "opinions" are current.

It is my opinion, that BOTH sides are being played like a cheap fiddle, by, you guessed it, BOTH sides. They put you into a group; tool or enemy of the Party. The alleged left listens to the alleged leftist media and the alleged right listens to Fox News and talk radio. Neither are sources for Individual Liberty. This Country was established to secure Liberty- neither Democrats or Republicans embrace that- BOTH subscribe to borrow to spend, unjust wars (foreign and domestic) and unconstitutional actions. BOTH, at some point will say; the rule of law while embracing acting under the color of law which is the diametric opposite- and the talking head pseudo intellectuals will spin it to fit their narrative with pretentious agonizing or glorifying bunk.
30 second sound bite rhetoric changes nothing and I don't have to have a link to show we're living the results of pseudo intellectual bullshit being produced as important conversation- voters on BOTH sides are no different from each other in their ardor for the Party- it is The Party that is the driving force for the animosity- SMH-

Pseudo intellectuals are produced by the unconstitutional Dept of Education who has one agenda- control the minds of the young. One side wants strict compliance one side wants compliance to be strict. The key being compliance- and voters applaud the ignorance.

This, one Party or the other Party, is what got us to where we are. It's THE why DC is referred to as a Duopoly- think about that. Being an acolyte (yes that's what being a Party faithful is) plays into the hands of the Duopoly- it serves their agenda, which is controlling the power, so we believe.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- complaining about History in the next breath is what?

I'm glad, yet sad, that I'm 72. Glad I won't be around to witness the demise in its entirety, but, sad that I don't have the energy to fight it- except for myself. I WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT if and/or when "they come for me" with their needles for their latest bullshit hysteria perpetrated by ignorant fucks that couldn't hold a real job if their life depended on it- media and political-

Those of you who continue to support Party over Individual Liberty/Rights will suffer just as much as those who oppose your Party. It doesn't matter which Party. Group think is group think. It is called indoctrination and the Party is the epitome of its effectiveness.
Hum

group think is bad, so being a lone wolf is better?

What it's not accomplished. 27 trillion in debt. Wars spread out all over the world. A country as divided as it's been in years.

Is that really what you think are positive accomplishments in the group think?

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

You can cherry pick a few things, but that is not going to make the republican party the same as the radical democrats.

Shouldn't even need to have this conversation, but if you believe the repubs and dems are identical, both leftist, exactly the same, right on down the line, not a difference what so ever, then so be it. I'm not going to waste my time nit picking with you, as it appears everyone else is already smart enough not to do either.
never said they were the same,,, just that both want more government than allowed by the constitution which makes them left wing not right wing,,,
and moving further left by the day,,,

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

I've long said the one last thing the repubes have going for them is they arent democrats,,,

By not, you haven't either. At least I know I've not put those in place that have.
I know that trump is better than hillary - or biden

meaning as bad as it is, it could be worse

By not, you haven't either. At least I know I've not put those in place that have.
I know that trump is better than hillary - or biden

meaning as bad as it is, it could be worse

You can believe that but it doesn't address the point of the thread. You support continued wars, trillions in debt and the continued deterioration of the country.

That's pure hyperbole.
No, it's not.
yes it is,,,

never said they were the same,,, just that both want more government than allowed by the constitution which makes them left wing not right wing,,,
and moving further left by the day,,,

OP is simply an unrealistic old coot living in fantasy land.

BTW the country was not established to insure individual unlimited freedom.

Forum List

Back