Zone1 Opinion : Biden : corrupt. Trump, too. So who should get elected?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.

it's all over the news, Biden is corrupt for influence peddling, Trump is corrupt for Jan 6th and possibly other events.

so i ask you all : who do you think is the alternative to both of these candidates?

my money is on Nikki Haley, not just coz she's a beautiful woman, but because she's strict in her foreign policy choices.
but please note : as a Dutch man, i find foreign policy more important than domestic economy issues.
The one who's better for Americans, and it clearly is NOT Biden.

If it boils down to those two, go Biden, or elections may never count again.

America is on the road to 3rd world status ... obviously, Biden likes it that way but Trump can at least help delay the inevitable a while longer.

Of the two.....biden committed his corruption by selling his public office since he was a U.S. Senator.....decades of taking money from anyone with a check book, even countries that are enemies of the U.S....so of the two, since all politicians suck......Trump wins.......

Biden is not corrupt for influence peddling. No evidence at all for that.

Trump is guilty of planning the obstruction of the electoral account and other charges.

Biden is the President. That won't change at all.

biden just had his chief political rival indicted in 3 different locations.........election obstruction at the highest level, and banana republic level corruption.

Biden and the democrats have interferred with the election by indicting and working to jail their chief political enemy.......what you just posted makes no sense....
You think they should let him off the hook? Why on earth for? So it won't come out in court in front of a jury. Hey, dude. If he and his crack lawyers can convince a jury of his peers, even by jury nullification, he can claim victory and carry that state. It ain't like Donny is going to have to show up in court every day or anything. Cheer up.

Biden and the democrats have interferred with the election by indicting and working to jail their chief political enemy.......what you just posted makes no sense....
All of your nonsense is gas lighting. It's been Trump etc who has been threatening his opposition ever since 2015.

He is a criminal, and you know it. You are an accessory after the fact for lying on his behalf.

Even after all we've seen you want that mental midget back in office?
Surely you understand he isnt the one making the calls right?
Whether is or is not, I do not want to give up the vote by the people as our method of selecting leaders, and do not wish to see the president selected on the whim of state governors or state legislatures. If you cannot vote somebody out, as the will of the people, there is no democratic representative republic. Maybe you guys should go conservative again, as the country is against your radical change for short term political gain, as once the vote no longer counts, it will never count again.

Last edited:
Whether is or is not, I do not want to give up the vote by the people as our method of selecting leaders, and do not wish to see the president selected on the whim of state governors or state legislatures. If you cannot vote somebody out, as the will of the people, there is no democratic representative republic. Maybe you guys should go conservative again, as the country is against your radical change for short term political gain, as once the vote no longer counts, it will never count again.

It doesn't count now.

Of the two.....biden committed his corruption by selling his public office since he was a U.S. Senator.....decades of taking money from anyone with a check book, even countries that are enemies of the U.S....so of the two, since all politicians suck......Trump wins.......
i completely agree (if left with 2 bad options : go for Trump), but i'm still hoping Nikki goes up in the polls after the first debates, and wins the primaries! ;)

Forum List

Back