Open Up!

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
Yeah! Open up! Let's get back to normal! If people have to die in order for me to get back to my job, okay. We'll start gathering together again, and just watch: in a couple of weeks, the number of COVID-19 cases will go up again. I'll predict that right now. I just hope that it kills mostly the idiots who ignored all the warnings.

Yeah! Open up! Let's get back to normal! If people have to die in order for me to get back to my job, okay.
Sounds like an ad for a funeral home.People are dying to get back to work.

The people who want to keep things closed are going to work every day.

6080137063_3e6c91ee8b_o.jpg

I haven't been too thrilled with their output for at least 20 years.
You're being overly generous-

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,

I have yet to see one thing the US gov't has done to secure anything other than its own perpetuation.

The anti-federalist had it right with the insertion of the Bill of Rights- but, they should have demanded severe punishment for not adhering to the rules.

Forum List

Back