AN INTERVIEW WITH AIDS REMEDY SCIENTIST ABOUT COVID-19

I thought the virus was just the flu or even better a dem hoax? Whats with all you Drumpftards chasing down remedies now?
You should listen to the video, then you'd see what you just said makes no sense whatsoever. The lady was involved in the Aids remedy and then goes on to out the rest of the crap we're seeing over this virus. Very good video and worth the listen. The fact that this lockdown is making certain people very rich should be enough to open many an eye.

I thought the virus was just the flu or even better a dem hoax? Whats with all you Drumpftards chasing down remedies now?
You should listen to the video, then you'd see what you just said makes no sense whatsoever. The lady was involved in the Aids remedy and then goes on to out the rest of the crap we're seeing over this virus. Very good video and worth the listen. The fact that this lockdown is making certain people very rich should be enough to open many an eye.
Sure thing. It wont make a difference regarding my statement though. The point is that Drumpf and his merry band of tards were all saying it was just the flu or a dem hoax. I'm asking why are they now changing their minds and posting thread after thread claiming there is a remedy?

Sure thing. It wont make a difference regarding my statement though. The point is that Drumpf and his merry band of tards were all saying it was just the flu or a dem hoax. I'm asking why are they now changing their minds and posting thread after thread claiming there is a remedy?
Again....that is not what the video is about. The "remedy" in question is relating to the fact that this scientist was involved in the remedy for AIDS. It is not claiming a remedy for COVID-19.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. She has the perfect cover too. No charges. No proof she was in prison. Yet somehow miraculously she is on a video spilling the beans with no fear. Doesnt make sense. Why now and why isnt she worried about being put back in prison?

How many times have you repeated that lie today?
I've never lied. Everything I say is backed up with facts.

What will you say when Fauci is fired, charged and jailed?
Haha
That old fart Fauci is the first one to say the virus was just like the flu. Then when Trump said it, that old fart Fauci rebuked him for saying so. Fauci needs to be fired for sure.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. She has the perfect cover too. No charges. No proof she was in prison. Yet somehow miraculously she is on a video spilling the beans with no fear. Doesnt make sense. Why now and why isnt she worried about being put back in prison?

She wasn't in prison. As you said, there were no charges, either. She was put under a gag order which is basically intimidation. Just watch the whole video, then maybe you'll see why I said it was worth hearing. It's money....lots of money behind this entire scheme.

Again....that is not what the video is about. The "remedy" in question is relating to the fact that this scientist was involved in the remedy for AIDS. It is not claiming a remedy for COVID-19.
Yeah I gotta say this is nutcase material. A very large clue is the ominous background music. You see people make these videos to prey on the ignorant. They manipulate your emotional state with music and innuendo. Its called marketing. I have a buddy that does it for a living so he told me all about it. If it was a legit video there would be no background music and no unprovable arrests.

Asslips doesn’t care about all the AIDS deaths in Africa(over a million per year), as much as he likes to pretend he loves Africa. He’d have to acknowledge that Africans make up 2/3rds of all HIV/AIDs cases in the world, because homosexuality, drug use, and low IQ are so prevalent there. And that doesn’t exactly line up with his African superiority fantasy he lives in.

She wasn't in prison. As you said, there were no charges, either. She was put under a gag order which is basically intimidation. Just watch the whole video, then maybe you'll see why I said it was worth hearing. It's money....lots of money behind this entire scheme.
Oh. Dont get me wrong. I am not under the illusion someone is not going to make a grip off this. Thats a consistent trait of the capitalistic system. Hell thats what the pharmaceutical companies do now. My argument is with the propaganda video the OP posted. BTW. if she wasnt in jail why did she say they were going to put her back in jail? For that matter why is she charging for her book?

Last edited:
Hate to break your heart but evading facts of hard evidence that Obama was a mass murderer,that his policy’s were the same as his pal bush,is not backed up by facts bot nothing but lies as aslways you can’t open your mouth up without lying

Hate to break your heart but evading facts of hard evidence that Obama was a mass murderer,that his policy’s were the same as his pal bush,is not backed up by facts bot nothing but lies as aslways you can’t open your mouth up without lying
That doesnt make sense. You just said "is not backed up by facts" Are you drunk again? :)

This whole virus is a fucking hoax,there is no virus.before people start calling me a wacko kook saying that people are dying I will say this,yes that is true people are dying,but they are dying of other things and the hospitals are saying it was because of a virus which there is no evidence of.we are in lockdown because that was all designed by the elite for the masses around the world to have thief livelihoods destroyed to depend on the government to take care of them with their stimulus packages.bill gates is the motherfucker murderer who the government is saying he has created a vaccine for us.i feel sorry for the people here that are going to take the vaccine,the moment you do that,you are going to be the property of the government.you will have sold your soul to the government, for the ones that think i a. Lonny for saying this,okay let me ask you this,why are some states arresting people if they visit their friends houses? Why did they arrest a man in the ocean in California just for paddling a boat by himself in the middle of the ocean from everyone. If that’s not a facist ditatership,then what fucking is, 1984 and a. Brave new world are happening right now at this moment,the elite planned this decades ago

That doesnt make sense. You just said "is not backed up by facts" Are you drunk again? :)
In short, you are a coward who runs off and evades facts that Obama was a criminal and mass murderer same as his pal bush was so everybody here laughs at you all the time.lol

Forum List

Back