The SARS Cov 2 DOES Have HIV In It's Genome Sequence

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
A new biological reagent is now available to labs around the UK and the world that will help them to set up and develop accurate diagnostic tests for coronavirus (COVID-19).

The reagent is intended to be used in tests that confirm whether an individual is currently infected with the virus.

The reagent can be used as a positive control for the testing systems used to detect the presence of COVID-19. A positive control is included in tests by means of a sample that contains a known amount of the coronavirus genetic material. This acts as a confirmatory sample that assures the test is working correctly.

The reagent is non-infectious genetic material from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic. An initial batch of 1,500 vials is available from the National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC) with production of a further batch currently underway.

CONTENTS
Each vial contains 0.5 mL, frozen, non- infectious synthetic SARS-CoV-2 RNA packaged within Human Immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) particles formulated in sterile Universal Buffer comprising 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4), 0.5% human serum albumin and 1% D-(+)- Trehalose dehydrate.

The source material used to prepare the research reagent 19/304 is a lentiviral vector (LVV)-based plasmid in which the HIV genes have been substituted with Wuhan-Hu-1 isolate (GenBank MN908947.3) SARS-CoV-2 using a similar approach as described in[1]. The SARS-CoV-2 genome has been divided into four overlapping fragments and inserted within the long terminal repeats of the LVV plasmid. Single nucleotide mutations have been randomly inserted in the SARS-CoV-2 sequences to prevent protein expression. The sequences of the four constructs have been deposited to GenBank: accession numbers MT299802, MT299803, MT299804, MT299805. The four LVV-SARS-CoV-2 constructs were each individually transfected into HEK293T/17 cells together with a HIV-1 packaging plasmid p8.9, kindly donated by Prof. D. Trono [2]. Particles contained in the supernatant of the transfected cells were purified by ultracentrifugation on a 20%- sucrose cushion and resuspended in universal buffer. Genome copies for each of the four types of particles were quantified using common sequences in the HIV-U5 region upstream of the SARS-CoV-2 sequences.

So, the clinical paper claiming as much from India was correct
So, why were they forced to withdraw it, which they did but filed a lawsuit

Using synthetic SARS 2 RNA and HIV virus particles
1 is created, 1 is real

Research reagent for SARS Cov 2

you better ask the mods to delete this thread as well. this is beyond dumb.
Why is it dumb?
can you not figure it out? i won't waste my time here again, only for the thread to go poof again.
No...I can't that is why I would like for you to explain to me why it is dumb...explain it to me.
in no way does the reference material show that HIV is part of the coronavirus. this can be learned by merely reading the linked material. i will not hold your hand.

Why is it dumb?
can you not figure it out? i won't waste my time here again, only for the thread to go poof again.
No...I can't that is why I would like for you to explain to me why it is dumb...explain it to me.
in no way does the reference material show that HIV is part of the coronavirus. this can be learned by merely reading the linked material. i will not hold your hand.
The four LVV-SARS-CoV-2 constructs were each individually transfected into HEK293T/17cells together with a HIV-1 packaging plasmid p8.9

Can you please explain this to me then?

Why is it dumb?
The four LVV-SARS-CoV-2 constructs were each individually transfected into HEK293T/17cells together with a HIV-1 packaging plasmid p8.9

no. read the material. read reference [1]. if you cannot grasp it, bow out.

Why is it dumb?

I have read the document. Just do me a favor and explain the bold statement above. That part seems critical to me...I don't know why. Can you just clarify that small section for me?

Why is it dumb?

I have read the document. Just do me a favor and explain the bold statement above. That part seems critical to me...I don't know why. Can you just clarify that small section for me?
sigh. they provide a positive control, but not in pure nucleotide form, but packaged, to control for RNA extraction as well. HIV-like particles are state of the art. envelop proteins of HIV are used to package the nucleotide material. In reference [1] this was done with ebola virus. In the present case, coronavirus rna was packaged.
this reference material is to be included as positive control when carrying out a PCR test. this positive control will undergo all the steps the sample has to undergo, meaning RNA extraction FROM THE SURROUNDING proteins.
extracted RNA can then be subjected to RT-PCR.

envelopping coronavirus RNA with HIV proteins does not mean that HIV sequences are in the coronavirus RNA.

Why is it dumb?

sigh. they provide a positive control, but not in pure nucleotide form, but packaged, to control for RNA extraction as well. HIV-like particles are state of the art. envelop proteins of HIV are used to package the nucleotide material. In reference [1] this was done with ebola virus. In the present case, coronavirus rna was packaged.
this reference material is to be included as positive control when carrying out a PCR test. this positive control will undergo all the steps the sample has to undergo, meaning RNA extraction FROM THE SURROUNDING proteins.

envelopping coronavirus RNA with HIV proteins does not mean that HIV sequences are in the coronavirus RNA.
Well...double sigh...that is all well and good but can you please address the specific section I posted?
Maybe I can assist further. Please explain the transfection of Cov-2 material using an HIV-1 plasmid.
Because what I have always understood is this is the combination of genetic material.
Though there may be some safety measures...the two were in fact combined.
I mean...when you use a plasmid you are combining genes...am I wrong here?

Why is it dumb?

Well...double sigh...that is all well and good but can you please address the specific section I posted?
Maybe I can assist further. Please explain the transfection of Cov-2 material using an HIV-1 plasmid.
Because what I have always understood is this is the combination of genetic material.
the plasmids are transfected into host cells. in these host cells, the coronavirus RNA is packaged with the HIV envelop proteins expressed in the host cell. when you harvest the host cell, you obtain the packaged rna suitable as positive control. nucleotides of HIV and coronavirus are not combined. and even if, that would not mean that the coronavirus contains HIV sequences. triple sigh. i am done here.

iinfowars told ppl that gawd dam months ago OLD NEWS oh and thenn of couuurse it was a mother fkn conspiracy as the assholes PUT EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG into CONSPIRACY AN ASSHOLE FOR A MOD WHO POST TIN FOIL HATS TO ME ANND CRAZY TRAIN YEAH YOU PATHETIC PUKES ARE GONNA be the first fks to be real lucky if you make it through pussy minds usually cant function in real life situations.

AND YOUR JUST NOW FINDING THIS OUT PATHETIC!! OH THE AGAIN SOMEONES LITTLE BITCH MIGHT HAVE PLACED IN IN CONSPIRACY OR someones EMOTIONS FELT IT WAS FAKE NEWS SO OF COURES DELETE WHEN THEY FEEL THEIR BOARD RIGHTS TAKE PRIORITY OVER " RIGHTS". LMFAO!!

1588858841782.png

1588858740472.png

At least it got posted though. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
iinfowars told ppl that gawd dam months ago OLD NEWS oh and thenn of couuurse it was a mother fkn conspiracy as the assholes PUT EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG into CONSPIRACY AN ASSHOLE FOR A MOD WHO POST TIN FOIL HATS TO ME ANND CRAZY TRAIN YEAH YOU PATHETIC PUKES ARE GONNA be the first fks to be real lucky if you make it through pussy minds usually cant function in real life situations.

AND YOUR JUST NOW FINDING THIS OUT PATHETIC!! OH THE AGAIN SOMEONES LITTLE BITCH MIGHT HAVE PLACED IN IN CONSPIRACY OR someones EMOTIONS FELT IT WAS FAKE NEWS SO OF COURES DELETE WHEN THEY FEEL THEIR BOARD RIGHTS TAKE PRIORITY OVER " RIGHTS". LMFAO!!

View attachment 333124

View attachment 333123

Thank Fauci and Obama for paying the Wuhan Lab to develop this

Why is it dumb?

the plasmids are transfected into host cells. in these host cells, the coronavirus RNA is packaged with the HIV envelop proteins expressed in the host cell. when you harvest the host cell, you obtain the packaged rna suitable as positive control. nucleotides of HIV and coronavirus are not combined. and even if, that would not mean that the coronavirus contains HIV sequences. triple sigh. i am done here.
WRONG BITCH ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back