Open Letter to the Republican Party from Mac Stipanovich

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

But appearances deceive. Hillary Clinton is in the minds of many conservatives an ethically challenged liberal, hatred of whom has become a reflexive part of Republican liturgy. But as flawed as she may be, she is different only in degree from past presidential candidates. She is business as usual concealed by a little progressive smoke here and a few populist mirrors there.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is different in kind, and dangerously so.

On a personal level, Trump is a boor, a bully, a carnival barker and an embarrassment. Politically, by intent or instinct, he is a neo-fascist — a nativist, an ultranationalist, a racist, a misogynist, an anti-intellectual, a demagogue and a palingenetic (sorry) authoritarian to whom clings the odor of the political violence he encourages.

He appeals to our fears, preys on our anxieties and exploits our ignorance. A worse candidate to sit in the Oval Office for the next four years cannot be imagined.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't know who Mac is, read up on him. He is a true conservative in the mode of Ronald Reagan. He is very respected in the Republican Party and his word carries a lot of weight with a lot of voters in the GOP.

I heard him interviewed on NPR this morning. He called Trump supporters a "Cult." He is right...

But appearances deceive. Hillary Clinton is in the minds of many conservatives an ethically challenged liberal, hatred of whom has become a reflexive part of Republican liturgy. But as flawed as she may be, she is different only in degree from past presidential candidates. She is business as usual concealed by a little progressive smoke here and a few populist mirrors there.

On a personal level, Trump is a boor, a bully, a carnival barker and an embarrassment. Politically, by intent or instinct, he is a neo-fascist — a nativist, an ultranationalist, a racist, a misogynist, an anti-intellectual, a demagogue and a palingenetic (sorry) authoritarian to whom clings the odor of the political violence he encourages.

He appeals to our fears, preys on our anxieties and exploits our ignorance. A worse candidate to sit in the Oval Office for the next four years cannot be imagined.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't know who Mac is, read up on him. He is a true conservative in the mode of Ronald Reagan. He is very respected in the Republican Party and his word carries a lot of weight with a lot of voters in the GOP.

I heard him interviewed on NPR this morning. He called Trump supporters a "Cult." He is right...

Meh, I make my own decisions. This guy can vote however he wants to but I'll never vote for Hillary and I will, unless the option is worse, vote against her.

It is doubtful that Trump will be worse than her, even with some of the over the top things Trump has said, Hillary is still a worse option. No butthurt GOP insider will ever convince me to believe what isn't true.

Ronald Reagan was not a Conservative. All those unpleasant things he called Mr Trump are exactly what this nation needs right now. Unfortunately Mr Trump isnt thise things either. We need another Andrew Jackson and while Mr Trump may sound the part, he would not walk the talk.

:banana:Ronald Reagan was not a Conservative.:banana:

There it is Folks! The Cult Has Spoken!

Ronald Reagan was not a Conservative. All those unpleasant things he called Mr Trump are exactly what this nation needs right now. Unfortunately Mr Trump isnt thise things either. We need another Andrew Jackson and while Mr Trump may sound the part, he would not walk the talk.

What we need is Vlad the Impaler.

Hillary wants to kill industries that don't meet with her approval and Trump wants to reinvigorate them and reduce the burden on business, the engine that drives the economy. It comes down to what matters more to you. Which one sounds more fascist? Some of these talking heads know nothing else, it's how they eat so they must in turn feed their target audience.

Hillary wants to kill industries that don't meet with her approval and Trump wants to reinvigorate them and reduce the burden on business, the engine that drives the economy. It comes down to what matters more to you. Which one sounds more fascist? Some of these talking heads know nothing else, it's how they eat so they must in turn feed their target audience.

So says the "Cult."

huh? who is Mac and who gives a crap. I have an open letter to you left/libs. Until you pick the perfect candidate (my gawd look at Obama and now you put in some corrupted old witch and a communist sympathize as your choice) please sit down and zip it

lol, ya. so if Trump is changing it all up why is he hiring all of goldman sachs people?

huh? who is Mac and who gives a crap. I have an open letter to you left/libs. Until you pick the perfect candidate (my gawd look at Obama and now you put in some corrupted old witch and a communist sympathize as your choice) please sit down and zip it

Obama the two term President? That is the Obama you mean?

Poor Sassy, her boyfriend must have left again...

He appeals to our fears, preys on our anxieties and exploits our ignorance.

True but so does Hillary Clinton, it's stock and trade of the miscreants hailing from the two gangs of criminals commonly known as the Republicans and the Democrats.

A worse candidate to sit in the Oval Office for the next four years cannot be imagined.
Other than the one he's running against.....

The Criminal vs. The Clown, pick your poison.

Why do you care so much about the R party?

Forum List

Back