Azealia Banks Endorses Donald Trump for President

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I think she expresses the reasoning for voting for Trump. Yeah he's and ahole but he isn't Mrs. Tuzla Clinton and the establishment hate him.

Azealia Banks Endorses Donald Trump for President

In her series of tweets, Banks defended Trump and his outspoken opinions. "Trump is an asshole but he's not been groomed and programmed on some mkultra tip to DO & SAY what the establishment wants him to," she began and added, "Trump just wants the U.S to be lavish ... for all of us. I can f— with that."

Who the f*** is Azealia Banks?

A black woman who "gets" it. You know, the type of person that the left claims would never support Trump.

Yes. I knew the GOP loves racists. I guess they dont care what color they are.

"Do you understand that you are a sand ****** who emulates white boys' renditions of black male hood?"

Read more: Azealia Banks launches racist attack against Zayn Malik and mocks UK grime

I honestly think Azealia is trying to remain relevant. Evidently she got her ass handed to her by a 14 year old last night.

14-Year-Old Skai Jackson Put Azealia Banks in Her Place, and It Was Stupendous

Who the f*** is Azealia Banks?

A black woman who "gets" it. You know, the type of person that the left claims would never support Trump.

Yes. I knew the GOP loves racists. I guess they dont care what color they are.

"Do you understand that you are a sand ****** who emulates white boys' renditions of black male hood?"

Read more: Azealia Banks launches racist attack against Zayn Malik and mocks UK grime

I honestly think Azealia is trying to remain relevant. Evidently she got her ass handed to her by a 14 year old last night.

14-Year-Old Skai Jackson Put Azealia Banks in Her Place, and It Was Stupendous

Jackson handed Banks her hat. Too funny.

THIS is Azalea Banks .. the rapper who claims that white Iggy Azalea has no right to perform rap music.

.. and you knuckleheads are trying to promote this clown as a thinker .. :0)

.. or as the OP implies, "A black woman who "gets" it. You know, the type of person that the left claims would never support Trump." :lol:

A woman who thinks she should throw piss on a white rapper .. just because she's white, "gets it????"

O' contraire mon stupid motherfucker :0) Azalea Banks is EXACTLY the kind of moron who would support Donald Trump.

Last edited:
I can't keep track of all these azaleas :uhoh3:

azalea-flowering-10312015.jpg

Azealia Banks Dropped from London Gig After Racist Zayn Malik Rant
Read more at Azealia Banks Dropped from London Gig After Racist Zayn Malik Rant | EURweb

:0) Oh yeah, we have Negroes supporting Trump .. Azalea Banks and Snoop. :lol: .. and they "get it."

Oh wait .. Snoop is a lifelong democrat who will be voting for Hillary. :0) and Banks hates white people.

You right-wingers are just amazingly stupid. :0)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back