Open Letter to Confused Catholics from the late Bishop Lefebvre

Do as ye shall and confess-make deposit this weekend my child
desert-outhouse-cristophers-dream-artistry.jpg

don't get your point...
They admit to misleading the faithful 909

This is what happens when religion morphs with the status quo, because the 'will of God' morphs with it

Look at it this way, Jesus wasn't crucified by anarchists or atheists , He was killed by the law and order of His time who saw Him as a threat to their power

~S~

They admit to misleading the faithful 909

This is what happens when religion morphs with the status quo, because the 'will of God' morphs with it

Look at it this way, Jesus wasn't crucified by anarchists or atheists , He was killed by the law and order of His time who saw Him as a threat to their power

~S~
you are correct... except for the part about misleading the faithful.. bc I do not know whom you are referring to when you say "they" (admit to... etc)

please clarify

the Church hierarchy?

This open letter was written many yearss ago, I believe

I'd love to hear Lefebvre talk on Nasty Pelousi and her ilk... but then I think she was around in DC since 1940 or something like that so.. he knew about her..

you are correct... except for the part about misleading the faithful.. bc I do not know whom you are referring to when you say "they" (admit to... etc)

please clarify

the Church hierarchy?
Yes 909, the hierarchy

yanno, i don't mean to be unkind to the 'faithful' here

it's just us recovering Catholics have come full circle

~S~

Yes 909, the hierarchy

yanno, i don't mean to be unkind to the 'faithful' here

it's just us recovering Catholics have come full circle

~S~
if you left the Church 100% you have not arrived anywhere that is wholesome.

sure, you probably got away from all the bad stuff in the N.O church

but there is the SSPX Church which... I don't see any bad stuff (save human nature in the humans we find there... but you can't escape that...)

Forum List

Back