Only-trumpers could hand elections to Dems for years.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump....or else....Person worship is not a successful agenda for a political party.

But I think the GOP war will come to a head before 2024. If trump wins the nomination, expect a third party repub. If he loses, he will burn down the entire party.

trump....or else....Person worship is not a successful agenda for a political party.

But I think the GOP war will come to a head before 2024. If trump wins the nomination, expect a third party repub. If he loses, he will burn down the entire party.
I think you mean never-Trumpers could hand Dems elections for years.

MAGA is here to stay. The uniparty of war whores and CCP ass kissers is your party.

Maybe you're right.
Let's have real elections- 1 day voting/results, in person, ID, paper ballots, no machines, complete transparency & put your dreams to the test.

I think you would be very disappointed & shocked at how much different the results are when cheating is taken out of the equation

I think you mean never-Trumpers could hand Dems elections for years.
MAGA is here to stay. The uniparty of war whores and CCP ass kissers is your party.
Keep dreaming that Trump will make it thru the GOP primaries...with no money.
It will be Desantis v ???? (no democrat worth voting for, but then again, they voted for senile Joe, and brain damaged Fetterman)
Good luck in 2024!

The narrative. The idiot who posted it^^^

You know, I think that if Reagan were still around today (the president who used to be deified by Republicans), he'd probably slap Trump for the things he's done to the GOP.

Hell, in the current climate of today's Republicans, I'm pretty sure they would try to call Reagan a RINO.

I guess the McCains and Romneys were just eight years of "outlier data"?

You know, I think that if Reagan were still around today (the president who used to be deified by Republicans), he'd probably slap Trump for the things he's done to the GOP.

Hell, in the current climate of today's Republicans, I'm pretty sure they would try to call Reagan a RINO.
The GOP is an aimless, gutless mess. They are already waffling on going after Myorkas, Wray and Garland. We need to take back the country and those three have got to go.

Keep dreaming that Trump will make it thru the GOP primaries...with no money.
It will be Desantis v ???? (no democrat worth voting for, but then again, they voted for senile Joe, and brain damaged Fetterman)
Good luck in 2024!
~~~~~~
As long as its not a Maoist Democrat bent on destroying our Constitution and country.

~~~~~~
As long as its not a Maoist Democrat bent on destroying our Constitution and country.
The old democrats are retiring before their shit hits the fan.
The young ones like Hakeem Jeffries, AOC, and "The Squad" will be left to cleanup the messes.
They can't destroy the Constitution as long as the USSC is there to protect it, but the country is being destroyed from within with Maoist woke bullshit instead of traditional values and patriotism.

The Democrats just lost the House ... again.

DropMic.jpg

If JFK were alive today, he’d probably slap all of the Democrats for what they did to the party. JFK had a good command of Economics and a healthy respect for Capitalism…… not to be found in today’s Democrat Party.

What do you call the worship of an 80 year old man who has had two brain embolisms and can't remember what country he is in? Maybe "Brandonista"? How can democrats expect to win in 2024 with a guy who can't remember what day it is?
Trump had two embolisms?

No doubt trump would call him a RINO.

The GOP is burning the party down itself. Voters below 50 are voting for Democrats with the strongest support among younger voters.

If JFK were alive today, he’d probably slap all of the Democrats for what they did to the party. JFK had a good command of Economics and a healthy respect for Capitalism…… not to be found in today’s Democrat Party.

Ronald Reagan would never be a member of the new Nazi Party aka the Republican Party. He would kick every Nazi Republican in their rear end.

Forum List

Back