Zone1 Only SIX PERCENT of Black slaves were sent to America. The rest went to S American sugar plantations.

Lisa558 said:
Now be honest: what would your reaction be if schools were teaching children that “blackness” leads African-Americans to make deals with the devil?

And just exactly where did you learn this from? The same place that taught you the Hamidic curse?Coyote is not black yet she doesn't have the problem with teaching the full history of this country. Why is this Lisa?

Lisa558 said:
They are not teaching the theory. They are pushing the anti-white racism BEHIND the theory. Leftists, of course, are desperate to hide this.

As one example, many public schools are teaching a book, “Not My Idea,” that tells readers that “whiteness” leads whites to make “deals with the devil” for stolen land (and other horrible white things).

There is NO public school teaching that or CRT. It's time this lying stopped. Public schools receive federal and state funds, by law they cannot teach discrimination or overt racism such as this. ANY school district doing so could lose all it's funding. However, the right-wing push to privatize schools gives them the opportunity to teach racism.

MarathonMike said:
This thread is likely the first time most readers knew that the Sugar Cane industry was taking over 90 percent of the African slaves. It certainly isn't part of the 1619 or CRT curriculum.

No Mike, it isn't. Just because something is new to you doesn't mean nobody else knows. What this shows is that you don't know jack squat about this subject. But since The 1619 Project was about AMERICA and CRT is a series of theories that discuss AMERICAN LAW, you won't see them talking about the South American sugar cane industry.

When you say something that is clearly retarded, I will at least give you a dislike, or a laugh.

And if I am feeling generous, I might post for hte other readers, exactly how and why what you said was really, really retarded.

That you don't answer doesn't really matter. you never really answer anyone. Just reply with word salad gibberish.
Exactly. That guy is so racist and biased, and incapable of doing anything other than blame whitey for the failure of the any black, that I don’t bother to respond most of the time.

But did you catch his slap at me about a “Hamidic course”? That doesn’t even makes sense, but it’s obviously a sarcastic comment about Jewish education - all the he while complains that other people are bigots.

Exactly. That guy is so racist and biased, and incapable of doing anything other than blame whitey for the failure of the any black, that I don’t bother to respond most of the time.

But did you catch his slap at me about a “Hamidic course”? That doesn’t even makes sense, but it’s obviously a sarcastic comment about Jewish education - all the he while complains that other people are bigots.

No, I missed that one. His posts are dense with the retarded crap that lefties spew.

No, I missed that one. His posts are dense with the retarded crap that lefties spew.
What REALLY makes no sense is how these black posters can complain about how awful and widespread racism in, and that bigotry is the reason for any black’s failure - and in the same post proudly show off their disdain for Jews.

What REALLY makes no sense is how these black posters can complain about how awful and widespread racism in, and that bigotry is the reason for any black’s failure - and in the same post proudly show off their disdain for Jews.

Generally I find no sense in any lefties' posts.

To the whites who create all kinds of excuses:

Tomorrow, go to any store and claim you own something you did't purchase and see what you get.

I keep reading stuff from a particular type of white person who keeps talking about what Africans sold.

Why did whites buy the slaves? Africans didn't force them to do so at gunpoint because they didn't have guns. So how did the alimighty superior in every way white man get "duped" into buying other
human beings?

Certainly the more advanced vastly superior white creators of all civilzation knew that buying humans was wrong. I'm sure that in those highly advanced european universities whereby the foundations of liberty, self government and the rule of law have been claimed to have been created taught those great intellectual white men that owning other humans was wrong, So how did a bunch of low IQ half nekkid "savages" not far removed from apes make the white man buy slaves?
While slavery is horrible and there are no excuses, you say white men didnt have to buy slaves. Yet, you have also blamed whites for selling drugs to blacks, who don’t have to buy the drugs. They are all guilty but you chose to blame only whites.

I think he's talking about the curse of Ham.

I think he's talking about the curse of Ham.
I can‘t remember who said that, and when I tried to trace it back, the post had been deleted. I’m guessing IM2. And I can’t remember in what context it was.

But it was one definitely one of the antisemites trying to blame Jews for…..something or other, as they always do. In any event, the curse of Ham has been twisted by antisemites who use it as aJewish negative toward dark-skinned people. Just more propaganda from the Jew-haters.

100 percent of the Jim Crow laws were made in the United States. This thread is stupid. Whites on the right are forever trying to minimize slavery or to try blaming Africans for slavery in America.

These are the same people who are always telling blacks to take responsibility for the choices their "culture" has made.

100 percent of the Jim Crow laws were made in the United States. This thread is stupid. Whites on the right are forever trying to minimize slavery or to try blaming Africans for slavery in America.

These are the same people who are always telling blacks to take responsibility for the choices their "culture" has made.
Nobody says that. We say blacks should take responsibility for the choices THEY make. “Culture” doesn’t make choices.

Blah, blah, blah. White women had no rights at that time. Their husbands were raping the 6 percent. So you really don't have much to say that can be taken seriously Lisa.

Blah, blah, blah. White women had no rights at that time. Their husbands were raping the 6 percent. So you really don't have much to say that can be taken seriously Lisa.
That has nothing to do with the choices the women make NOW. Nobody takes you seriously when you keep going back to the 19th century.

You only blame the whites who purchased slaves, not the ones who sold them. Both to blame.

Here is the REAL TRUTH about the Black slave trade from the 1500s to the 1800s. Only SIX PERCENT of the slaves were shipped to America. The other 94 PERCENT of the slaves were sent to work the sugar plantations in South America and anywhere sugar cane was abundant. That was because Europe, especially England, developed a great demand for sugar. Africans were forced to work under conditions that made American slavery a vacation by contrast. But for some reason all we hear about is the SIX PERCENT of the slaves working in America. Now why would historians suppress these facts? Hmmmmmm

The sugar plantations in Brazil needed labor because the locals died fighting or ran off into the mountains.

See Dutch East Indies company and Recif, Brazil.

The sugar plantations in Brazil needed labor because the locals died fighting or ran off into the mountains.

See Dutch East Indies company and Recif, Brazil.
Oh. so Black slavery is ok if you needed the labor. Pretty sure America needed the labor too so you are good with American's use of slaves I take it.

Oh. so Black slavery is ok if you needed the labor. Pretty sure America needed the labor too so you are good with American's use of slaves I take it.

You're a moron. That's what happened and it's well documented in the archives of Holland and Brazil.

Thanks, that puts a finer point on the subject. But the fundamental point is still that the vast majority of Africans who were shipped out of Africa did NOT go to the American mainland. They went to the sugar cane fields of South America and Caribbean countries so that wealthy British could have sugar in their tea. America is made out to be the slavery bad guy while the countries behind the huge surge in the African slave trade get a pass by Liberal historians.

They were hauling sugar and rum to the europeans too. They had lots of stockholders.

Let's me repeat..

“According to database-backed estimates by David Eltis and David Richardson, only about 389,000 kidnapped Africans were disembarked in the ports of the present-day United States, the majority of them before independence.”

“By 1860, those few hundred thousand Africans had given way to four million African Americans.”

-Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

So by 1808, 389,000 Africans had been shipped to America. Even though most of them were not voluntarily handed over as described, I'll humor the racists and pretend that's how it happened.

3.611,000, more blacks were in the United States in 1860 than were dropped off here by 1808.

This happened because slaves were bred like cattle.

Africans did not produce those slaves. 9 times more slaves were produced by white slave breeders than Africans sold to Americans.

So the Africans sold Africans tale is disingenuous.

It's time to stop making excuses.

Forum List

Back