Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares Mr. Peanut says, nobody listened to him in the 70's and nobody listens to him now.
And yet HERE We have a thread about it.

I bet all the money Trump has lost over the years that what Carter said bothers the Oompa Loompa Oligarch A LOT.

Carter is an international joke, hence your defense of him.

Actually, I didn't defend Carter at all, I merely stated that Carter holds a big spot in Doddering Donnie's self centered narcissistic brain at the moment despite YOUR dismissal of him.

Funny that dems are doing exactly what they accused Republicans of doing - refusing to accept the results of elections.

Dems have certified EVIDENCE of interference in the election.

repugs just have trump's rants.

DATA vs fantasies.

Which country has a greater influence in American government....Russia or Mexico?
I’ll bet you’ll pretend you didn’t see this post.

Who cares Mr. Peanut says, nobody listened to him in the 70's and nobody listens to him now.

I bet all the money Trump has lost over the years that what Carter said bothers the Oompa Loompa Oligarch A LOT.

Actually, I didn't defend Carter at all, I merely stated that Carter holds a big spot in Doddering Donnie's self centered narcissistic brain at the moment despite YOUR dismissal of him.

You defend ALL Lefty's, it's a knee jerk response you have.

It is a truth that liberals project. Remember how they demanded Trump go on record that he would concede if he lost? That told us at that moment that they would refuse to accept election results.
When they started on about Russia it was merely a sign that they had worked with Russia. Sure enough we find out Hillary worked with Russian operatives on a “dossier”.
Remember...liberals always project. It’s part of the disease.

You defend ALL Lefty's, it's a knee jerk response you have.

Uh, yeah okay. :cuckoo:

(Again, except I didn't defend Carter, only pointed out how Carter's comments will bother Trump (and by extension his cultist sycophants) because that sort of thing REALLY bothers Trump)

People seriously overestimate Russia these days. A few years ago their nation's GDP was lower than the city of Tokyo. They're not as big a fish as they're made out to be. No way their shenanigans had a significant impact on the election.

People seriously overestimate Russia these days.
It's not by accident. It benefits the national security state.

PressTV-US has no response to Russia’s growing influence: Pentagon
The United States has yet to develop a comprehensive response to Russia’s growing influence abroad, a Pentagon study shows, warning that Moscow has already outpaced Washington in mastering “hybrid-warfare” strategy.

The report, produced by scholars from the military and academia, was prepared for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a body of top Pentagon officials who advise the president.

The study, which was first seen by Politico, said Russia was perfecting its so-called “grey zone” operations—political and military measures that stop short of direct, all-out war but carry dramatic foreign policy and geopolitical impacts.

Jimmy Carter is the 2nd worst........ No, THE worst President in History.

Don't forget how he deserted The Shah of Iran, a long-time friend of the US. Don't forget how he turned tail and ran like a typical dimocrap coward from the Assahollah in I-Ran

Also don't forget his VERY FIRST ACT as scumbag in charge -- The pardoning of over 250,000 draft-dodgers. Cowards stick together, y'know

He is a piece of fucking shit and if we had any class in this Country, he would be tarred and feathered. At the very least. I would prefer something a little more painful. Make it last a LONG time. A really long time.

The absolute worst president ever. The only piece of shit that gets close is The Lying Cocksucker.

dimocraps are scum

Yet Trump's Energy Policy since day one has been polarly opposite to Russian interests as what we are doing by maximizing U.S. domestic supply is keeping energy prices low. The Russian economy is totally dependent on the price of oil as their main revenue comes from oil and natural gas sales.

The United States has yet to develop a comprehensive response to Russia’s growing influence abroad, a Pentagon study shows, warning that Moscow has already outpaced Washington in mastering “hybrid-warfare” strategy.

The report, produced by scholars from the military and academia, was prepared for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a body of top Pentagon officials who advise the president.

The study, which was first seen by Politico, said Russia was perfecting its so-called “grey zone” operations—political and military measures that stop short of direct, all-out war but carry dramatic foreign policy and geopolitical impacts.

Are you a typical Anti-American dimocrap scum douchebag or just stupid??

Press TV - Wikipedia

Press TV (stylised as PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English- and French-language[1][2] news and documentary network affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB).[3] Press TV is headquartered in Tehran and is extensively networked with bureaus in various cities.[4] The service is aimed at the overseas market, similar to DD India, WION, BBC World News, DW, France 24 and RT.

and now Carter. Nice guys----but they need to retire

I think that Carter has retired. However that doesn't mean he has to become mute!

"He was mute for over a year while Iran held American Hostages after sacking our Embassy". He should remain that way! He was by far the worst American President since Woodrow Wilson. And before Obama ! We wouldn't have gotten them back but for the election of Ronald Reagan ( A republican) in case you're to young or ignorant to remember.

Are you a typical Anti-American dimocrap scum douchebag or just stupid??

Press TV - Wikipedia

Press TV (stylised as PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English- and French-language[1][2] news and documentary network affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB).[3] Press TV is headquartered in Tehran and is extensively networked with bureaus in various cities.[4] The service is aimed at the overseas market, similar to DD India, WION, BBC World News, DW, France 24 and RT.
What did Press TV get wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back