Young show less LGBT tolerance

conflating Generation Y/Millenials and population Z born in the 21st century doesn't work the way MSM thinks it should.

Regardless of sexual turn-ons, the gay community is the shallowest, most hateful, obnoxious, attention-whoring pack of crybullies that rank second only to black and muslim filths for their vile, hateful attitude.

My revulsion of gays has NOTHING whatsoever to do with their sex lives (I have no reason to give a fuck what consenting adults do to each other's bodies), it's because gays are the most hateful, entitled, mindless, shallow, self-absorbed, baby-tantrum arrogant pigs I've seen in years. The homosexuals are apparently so stupid they think that spewing hate and filth at heterosexuals will improve their tolerance. From their own discourse, I think gays have icewater for blood.

Here's proof of gays' ultimate stupidity: no demographic on earth has a higher rate of the most easily PREVENTABLE disease on this planet.

If they stopped shoving things in their orifices on the street in front of children , reading to children in drag , encouraging children to chose their gender,,,,forcing group think approved "gender pronouns"( UNDER LAW in some states,) letting grown men into women restrooms and wiping them out in sports .........to attacking private business who wont conform ..... this wouldn't even be an issue

Im jus saying
bz-5d138968400ee.jpeg

Their are gays out there who are even sickened by the the gay nazis and they can see the writing on the wall

1fuckupedprogressivenaziscumtwat.jpeg

bz-5d1357592ca98.png

Forum List

Back