Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that dems are doing exactly what they accused Republicans of doing - refusing to accept the results of elections.

Dems have certified EVIDENCE of interference in the election.

repugs just have trump's rants.

DATA vs fantasies.
1. The Russians always meddled in US elections. Ted Kennedy even "colluded" with them to beat Reagan.
2. Who was president during the 2016 election? WTF did he do to protect the election from foreign meddling?
3. What evidence of interference do you have? That the Russians spent $1,300 on Google ads and bought some Facebook ads? How many votes were affected? Most voters don't even have FB, and no one pays attention to ads. So please define your "interference".
4. When Barr, Huber, Durham and Horowitz issue their reports on the illegal spying, and the illegal Mueller investigation, and the illegal deep state coup attempts, the Obama admin will be tarred with the biggest scandal in US history.
5. That will be real indictments instead of "collusion and obstruction" fantasies...

Dream on.

Are Democrats passionate about stopping Election Interference or are they just pissed because they lost the last one and still cannot accept the results? Where were they when Obama was interfering in the Israel Elections? Why are they OK with non US citizens voting in US Elections? How come Democrat’s resist any and all attempts to shore up vulnerabilities for voter fraud yet are constantly the side that is being caught for voter registration violations?

It’s almost 2020, it’s time for Democrats to accept Election Results and stop their bullshit that they care about stopping “interference”? They don’t.

Jimmy Carter: Investigation would show Trump lost 2016 election
Former President Jimmy Carter said Friday morning that Donald Trump is an illegitimate president due to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Soooooo if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 election would she also have been illegitimate?
Carter has always been so disappointing.
The biased American Press is about 10,000X more influential to our elections than foreign countries.
Social Media censorship influences our elections.
Allowing millions of non-citizens to vote influences our elections.
Democrats voting multiple times influences our elections.
Blocking Voter ID laws influences our elections
Clearly Carter is trying to undermine President Trump and our democracy*.
Shame on you Jimmy.

Carter didn’t have the balls to go after Ted Kennedy who collided with Russia to defeat him in 1980.

Are Democrats passionate about stopping Election Interference or are they just pissed because they lost the last one and still cannot accept the results?

Democrats have the mentality of children. Look at how they conduct themselves.

Screaming .jpeg

They simply never grew up. It's why they support a party that stands for irresponsibility. It's why they hate police officers. It's why they themselves hate authority altogether. It's why DumBama passed a law allowing them to stay on their parents healthcare plan until the age of 28. Adult leftists have the exact same characteristics as children. They must get their way all the time.

When they don't, they start trouble. They physically attack the people they perceive as those responsible for not getting their way. They will have protests, even riots in some cases. They tear down statues which are an inanimate object that can't bring them harm, but like children, they have wild imaginations. It's also why they believe to change your gender, all you have to do is wear women's attire. They go to peaceful Republican gatherings to start trouble. Every time they lose an election, they are not mature enough to handle it. Instead, they insist we change our laws so that they can win.

The Democrat party knows this, and that's why they treat their constituents like children, because mentally, they actually are. So they placate them with fairytales.

You won, it's just Trump got Russia to cheat you out of your win.
You won, it's just that Bush had buddies who produced the Diebold voting machines.
You won, it's just that Bush had his buddies in the Supreme court hand him the election.
You won, it's just that Republicans used gerrymandering to cheat you out of your representative.
You won, it's just that Republicans used Voter-Id to stop the blacks from voting.

The list goes on and on.

Funny that dems are doing exactly what they accused Republicans of doing - refusing to accept the results of elections.

DATA vs fantasies.

Tell us Tard....

How was one vote changed?

google and you Tards and the rest of your lying media are the real threat to America.

President Carter is entitled to his opinion. The rest of us our entitled to ours. I did not vote for him nor agree with him, but he is the President.

The problem with Democrat Presidents is they don't go away when their time is up. They're like gum on a shoe; you can't scrape them off.

When GW left the white house, it was the last you seen of him except on very rare occasion. When Reagan left, you never heard from him again.

Was that the case with Bill Clinton?
Is that the case with DumBama?
Is that the case with Carter?

These Democrat ex-Presidnets believe they have to stick their nose into everything. Sure, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but keep it to yourself is all.

DATA vs fantasies.

We have certified evidence that NOT ONE SINGLE vote was changed by the Russians. Therefor while they interfered, it made no difference.

Are Democrats passionate about stopping Election Interference or are they just pissed because they lost the last one and still cannot accept the results?

View attachment 266958

They simply never grew up. It's why they support a party that stands for irresponsibility. It's why they hate police officers. It's why they themselves hate authority altogether. It's why DumBama passed a law allowing them to stay on their parents healthcare plan until the age of 28. Adult leftists have the exact same characteristics as children. They must get their way all the time.

When they don't, they start trouble. They physically attack the people they perceive as those responsible for not getting their way. They will have protests, even riots in some cases. They tear down statues which are an inanimate object that can't bring them harm, but like children, they have wild imaginations. It's also why they believe to change your gender, all you have to do is wear women's attire. They go to peaceful Republican gatherings to start trouble. Every time they lose an election, they are not mature enough to handle it. Instead, they insist we change our laws so that they can win.

The Democrat party knows this, and that's why they treat their constituents like children, because mentally, they actually are. So they placate them with fairytales.

You won, it's just that Bush had buddies who produced the Diebold voting machines.
You won, it's just that Bush had his buddies in the Supreme court hand him the election.
You won, it's just that Republicans used gerrymandering to cheat you out of your representative.
You won, it's just that Republicans used Voter-Id to stop the blacks from voting.

The list goes on and on.

Democrats had no problem with the Electoral College when Obama wone

View attachment 266958

The list goes on and on.

Democrats had no problem with the Electoral College when Obama wone

Of course. They never had problems with punch-card ballots either. But after they whined and cried, nearly the entire country had to change over to electronic machines instead.

Former President Jimmy Carter said Friday morning that Donald Trump is an illegitimate president due to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Soooooo if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 election would she also have been illegitimate?
The biased American Press is about 10,000X more influential to our elections than foreign countries.
Shame on you Jimmy.
1. The 2016 Election was, in itself in part, an 'Illegitimate' Presidential Election - not because of any Russian interference that, evidence shows, had ZERO effect on votes cast during the election but was 'Illegitimate' due to the Fact that the DNC's Candidate was an 'Illegitimate' / 'Illegal' candidate.

Hillary Clinton jeopardized national security, broke multiple laws regarding the possession, storage, handling, and destruction of classified information / material.

Hillary Clinton obstructed justice (crime) by attempting to destroy over 15,000 official subpoenaed documents / e-mails....which she lied about to the FBI (another crime)

The FBI publicly declared the 15,000+ official subpoenaed documents they recover exposed every single one was in criminAl violation of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act -- that's over 30,000 criminal counts...

FBI Director Comey testified under oath Hillary had lied and broken laws...he later publicly declared she had broken laws before attempting to falsely justify HIS decision for her not to be indicted based on the LIE that 'Ignorance of the Law's is an acceptable legal defense.

Hillary Clinton was / is a criminal who was protected from indictment / prison by the former President and his administration so that she could remain in the Presidential race...and win.

Clinton should never have been on the ballot on election day - she should have been in prison.

2. Carter is a failed President who has been a much better Ambassador since he left office than he ever was a President...and the old southern peanut farmer still says ignorant shit...

Shame on you Jimmy.

I have read multiple articles from multiple sources concerning what Carter stated in regard to the issue & I also viewed the video from the interview. Carter makes a valid point, IMO.

(1) Speaking of someone's color is not racism. It's observance. I'm a designer, and my specialty is color. People have colors. Saying someone is black or white is not racism. It's stating a fact in truth.

Um, you weren't talking color pallete, you were talking about how these black women were fighting over a man, and engaging in a lot of racist speculation about the nature of their argument.

(2) I don't self-loath, and I am not a misogynist. While I'm far from perfect, I do believe in God's laws and taught them to children in our church for the 12 years my children were growing up. I know what they are, and I have great reverie for God and his laws. I pray constantly for his guidance and honor him for his goodness and mercy to me and to my family. I do my best to keep my life in accordance with what my understanding of the bible suggests. When I make mistakes, I take it to the Lord in prayer, and he strengthens me to avoid making those kinds of errors for the duration. I like what I've done with my life, but I won't bother you with the details, because you'd just find fault with it due to your narrow views of conservative people who are just annoyances in your path.

Yes, I'm sure you've bent over for the One Percent on the hope that your Imaginary Sky Fairy will reward you one day, but that's the whole problem. Since Constantine picked Christianity to keep the sheep in line, that's the whole purpose of religion. Keeping the stupids in line. It doesn't make you better people...

Funny thing, I do the right thing because it's the right thing. Not because I expect any reward. Quite the contrary, I've found that no good deed goes unpunished. Certainly not because I think I'm going to get a reward that involves sitting around doing nothing for all eternity.

You already said you are an atheist. When you deny God and you deny his word, nobody can stop you on the future you have chosen for yourself, according to the Proverbs. Sayonara, Joe.

IN addition to the fact you totally ignored my point that the Bible really doesn't support our position on abortion, and that it condones some truly awful behavior, what is this fascination you guy have with wanting everyone who doesn't share your beliefs.

Here's what's really fucked up. If we take your beliefs at face value, Jeffrey Dahmner is in heaven, and Ann Frank is burning in Hell.

Jeffrey Dahmner accepted Jesus into his life before another inmate brained him. That mean God totally forgave his homosexuality and cannibalism and let him into heaven. I hope he didn't run into anyone he ate up there, because that would be fucking awkward.

Ann never accepted Jesus in her life. She's burning in Hell. Hitler only burned Ann Frank once, and he's considered evil. God burns her for all eternity, and you consider that Good.

Sorry, I just conclude that's kind of fucked up.

.......Hilary WON the popular vote......

OMG, here comes the crying and the sniveling.

Hey moron, how do you win a football game, by running the most yards, or scoring the most points?

"But but but... ...my team ran way more yards then they did. We should have won."

Sorry asshole. You win by following the rules and scoring the points, not by running the most yards.

You become president by following the rules and getting the most electoral votes, not by the popular vote.

I swear, it does not matter what the subject is, you are a constant ignorant imbecile wherever you post. How the fuck can one person be so colossally stupid as you are.

OMG, here comes the crying and the sniveling.

Hey moron, how do you win a football game, by running the most yards, or scoring the most points?

"But but but... ...my team ran way more yards then they did. We should have won."

Sorry asshole. You win by following the rules and scoring the points, not by running the most yards.

You become president by following the rules and getting the most electoral votes, not by the popular vote.

I swear, it does not matter what the subject is, you are a constant ignorant imbecile wherever you post. How the fuck can one person be so colossally stupid as you are.

Your whining aside, the fact of 2016 is given the choice, THE PEOPLE said "No" to Trump. Now because the six or seven failsafes the Founding Slave Rapists put in to keep him from taking office didn't kick in, we are stuck with him, but the People said "NO!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back