Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot mum who miscarried is charged with manslaughter but shooter goes free

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.
That's what I love about my state. Actual justice. You see dick breath... The pregnant woman initiated the violence against the other woman. Hence literally bringing the child into the fight. The shooter acted in self defense, and rightfully so. As a result the child was killed. Pretty straight forward. The mother as such is being charged in the death of her child, because she is in fact responsible for said death.
Its all part of your war on women. I understand that.

It's all part of your hatred of the US because your country is an inferior hole sucking off of us. I understand that.

Alabama is beautiful and much safer than just about every liberal city in the nation.

Amen to that.

Damn....Alabama is a shithole

That's your breath.

rightwinger
378147.jpg

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.
Tommy, Alabama would whup englands behind...in fact that chic with the gun would hold her own against you.

I will see you this story....and raise you this story.....the Rotherham rape scandal in Britain......

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

The first group conviction took place in 2010, when five British-Pakistani men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 12–16.[11] From January 2011 Andrew Norfolk of The Times pressed the issue, reporting in 2012 that the abuse in the town was widespread, and that the police and council had known about it for over ten years.[a]
----

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovan men were also involved).[16][13]
-----

The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]
----
Published in January 2015, the Casey report concluded that the council had a bullying, sexist culture of covering up information and silencing whistleblowers, and was "not fit for purpose".[31]

----

The police apparently declined to act.[10][36]
I am not sure what point you are making. In Yorkshire the guilty men went to jail. In Alabama the guilty party isnt even charged. Third world shithole.

That's no way to talk about your country. I'm sure your shithole is second-tier. Maybe it can aspire to first-tier once it starts educating fools like you to not ASSume their judgements of situations they only read headlines about are the truth. "The other woman is the guilty party . . . because I think so!!!!!"

Ok, why the woman that fired the shot was not also held accountable as well, is nuts. I would like to see an actual report on how the mother initiated the fight, etc. there must be more to this story than we are being told.

Pregnant women can't be violent?

I believe it's technically illegal for ANYONE to get violent, although leftists are trying to change that for their pet groups.

I will see you this story....and raise you this story.....the Rotherham rape scandal in Britain......

The first group conviction took place in 2010, when five British-Pakistani men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 12–16.[11] From January 2011 Andrew Norfolk of The Times pressed the issue, reporting in 2012 that the abuse in the town was widespread, and that the police and council had known about it for over ten years.[a]
----

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovan men were also involved).[16][13]
-----

The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]
----
Published in January 2015, the Casey report concluded that the council had a bullying, sexist culture of covering up information and silencing whistleblowers, and was "not fit for purpose".[31]

----

I am not sure what point you are making. In Yorkshire the guilty men went to jail. In Alabama the guilty party isnt even charged. Third world shithole.

Again.....what part of the story, where the woman who was shot was the one who attacked, violently, the other woman do you not understand? Do you think pregnant women can't kill?

Taint doesn't read stories. He just reads headlines, and then "knows" what really happened and how it adds up to the US being worse than his own shithole country.

That's what I love about my state. Actual justice. You see dick breath... The pregnant woman initiated the violence against the other woman. Hence literally bringing the child into the fight. The shooter acted in self defense, and rightfully so. As a result the child was killed. Pretty straight forward. The mother as such is being charged in the death of her child, because she is in fact responsible for said death.

Agreed. But as we know Liberals lack personal responsibility.
How so? And what is a "liberal" in your mind? Alabama actually is a white-run shithole.

----

-----

----

----

Again.....what part of the story, where the woman who was shot was the one who attacked, violently, the other woman do you not understand? Do you think pregnant women can't kill?

Taint doesn't read stories. He just reads headlines, and then "knows" what really happened and how it adds up to the US being worse than his own shithole country.
England/Britain is still struggling to free themselves from the tentacles of the EU because there are brits who are too afraid to resist so they just go along like sheep.

Alabama bubba is just protecting what it cares about guns and fetuses. If the women who was shot started an argument with a 6 month old who then was shot dead, the shooter would be charged.

The law just protects guns and fetuses not children.

Yes, we should DEFINITELY take your hypotheticals as established fact, because we all respect and admire you . . . oh, wait, we all mock you and laugh at you. Piss off.

Just because a woman gets injured in the commission of a crime, is not enough to move me to pity her. Someone was killed because of what she did. Now she gets to pay the price for that misdeed.

You mean in the course of an argument, a nutter shot her five times! But we give gun nuts more rights than women!
No. I said exactly what I meant.

oe sez: "Um, no, it was a fetus."
Joe sez: "she gets shot and loses her baby"
So it was a baby. Mr. Joe, I think you are very confused. Maybe you're not the atheist you think you are.

Naw, I just get tired of typing the word "Fetus" every time discussing this issue.

The woman wanted this baby, yet she's being treated like the Criminal.

God save us from religious nutters who think they are "Right".
JoeB131 sez: "God save us from religious nutters who think they are 'Right'."​

Does it make you happy to disparage people who love God enough to read the Good Book and make an effort to practice it, Mr. JoeB?

Just because a woman gets injured in the commission of a crime, is not enough to move me to pity her. Someone was killed because of what she did. Now she gets to pay the price for that misdeed.

You mean in the course of an argument, a nutter shot her five times! But we give gun nuts more rights than women!
Actually, the shooter considered the pregnant woman and her unborn American citizen her rivals for the affection of the baby's father post birth. The police disregarded the facts of motivation in a killing, but God will not disregard anything. This is the case of the pistol-packing un-mama.

Actually, the shooter considered the pregnant woman and her unborn American citizen her rivals for the affection of the baby's father post birth. The police disregarded the facts of motivation in a killing, but God will not disregard anything. This is the case of the pistol-packing un-mama.
Link?

Link?
I'm your link to my opinion, sir or madam.

Link?
I'm your link to my opinion, sir or madam.
Well you certainly didn't post it as though it were opinion. Perhaps in your imagination its settled fact. But do you really believe such an obvious possibility wasnt already looked at by investigators? Seriously? C'mon...

Somewhere in Wales a demented old man wanders in the darkness searching for his smart phone which is smarter than him so is hiding - preventing him from again making an ass of himself in this thread.

Joe sez: "The problem here is that once you declare fetuses to be people, you take rights away from the women they are inside... in areas beyond just abortion."
Joe, even the least religious scientist knows that human beings have life starting at conception. But you who think you're smarter than God, who set universal science in order, you disbelieve; ergo, you do not believe scientists, either, because anything that doesn't fit into your narrow little self-ordered world, must be a lie, hm.

I know I'm smarter than God. I actually exist.
I'm probably smarter than the Bronze Age savages who made him up.

But there's a difference between recognizing that a zygote is alive, and granting them human rights... One third of Zygotes don't attach to the uterine wall....... do we treat every tampon as a crime scene?

What I believe is in pragmatism. We really only have three choices.

1) Accept that some women will have abortions, and give them that choice.
2) Establish a police state where women are treated as second class citizens if they might even POTENTIALLY be Pregnant.
3) Pass a lot of laws that make you religious nutters feel good, but will be largely ignored and cause a lot of suffering for poor women who get services from sub-standard providers.

Sorry, those are the only choices on the menu.
Well, kiss my grits if I disagree with your scrambled eggs, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back