Only 8% of College Dimocrats Are Proud of America

Just think, ha ha, the conservative students do not understand proud.

Their professors grew up on Haight and Ashbury.....poor kids are off to a slow start because of it....living at home with mummy and daddy....

They are mostly white kids ashamed of their parents for not raising them in the ghetto.

The current senior class are the first generation of Marxist dupes, the counter culturists. Now they’re indoctrinating this current generation of losers.
The cycle had to stop now or it will be too late.

Last edited:
It’s because of Appalachia. Appalachia is so embarrassing in a country this wealthy.

Inside Owsley: America's poorest white county

Are you apart of the Denver communist Rderp?

From the link I didnt know Denver had communist.

image002-xx-640x480.jpg

It’s because of Appalachia. Appalachia is so embarrassing in a country this wealthy.

Inside Owsley: America's poorest white county

So, which states does the Appalachians run through?

here's a hint.

89843-050-F846A094.gif

hmmm

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, North and South Carolina, Ternnessee.

maybe a few others.

I bet you think things are better in the blue states they are in, don't you.

Literally the wealthiest, most advanced, most prosperous nation in recorded history.

Leftists: "This place sucks!"

You just can't fix stupid.

Notice how question was phrased. It wasn't whether you're proud of America but rather do you take pride in what you had no control over?

“Seems kinda silly to be proud about something I had zero control over,” one student from Indiana University said. “I’m glad to be an American, but I’m definitely not proud,” a student from the University of Houston added.”Grateful? Yes. I don’t think pride is the correct emotion,” one student from the University of Notre Dame said.
I can relate to it in this way, I'm glad I was born white but it isn't any personal accomplishment I can take pride in. I find it odd that the article immediate continues with:
But not all college-aged students are ashamed to be American.
Which is a total misrepresentation from the sentiment just stated. But then that's the media.

Forum List

Back