Swords, knives, hammers, feet and fists kill more people than semi-automatic rifles

How long does the blade have to be, before the law considers it no longer a knife, but a sword instead? I gotta know what to send kiddo to school with, and don’t wanna end up with another dirk that the school confiscates...

How long does the blade have to be, before the law considers it no longer a knife, but a sword instead? I gotta know what to send kiddo to school with, and don’t wanna end up with another dirk that the school confiscates...
A sawed-off shotgun isn't good enough for you?

Sheesh, snooty people, have to get all fancy with swords and stuff.

A sawed-off shotgun isn't good enough for you?

Sheesh, snooty people, have to get all fancy with swords and stuff.
How can one perform a flourish, after a finishing move, with a sawed off? Nahh!!! A rapier would look so much cooler!

That’s weird. Why would the elites want to ban something well down the list of weapons used to kill? LOL.

I suspect it is a transparent effort to eliminate our rights.

That’s weird. Why would the elites want to ban something well down the list of weapons used to kill? LOL.

I suspect it is a transparent effort to eliminate our rights.
But... If it would save just one...

Where do each of them things stand when on their own?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That was the point, pretty much, edged weapons are used in more murders and so are blunt objects, and the third category is fists/feet.

All three are more often used in murder than are 'assault weapons'.

If it's black, is it considered an Assault Knife or Assault Sword?

The entire aim of the Marxist/Leninist left is to disarm the general public so that when Marxist/Leninist laws are implemented, the public can only walk around protesting in large numbers and carrying signs, rather than actually rising up against it.

Maybe we should ban false comparisons instead.
Lol
Maybe you ought to fix the real problem and not focus on fucked up political correctness...
We have no criminal control in this country… Execute repeat offenders. Problem solved

Forum List

Back