Only 5 of 28 NATO Countries Are Paying 2% of Their GDP For Defense

NATO is obsolete. I know saying that constitutes being labeled 'Blasphemous' by the Globalists, but it is the truth. European nations can definitely defend themselves at this point. They're very wealthy powerful nations. There are no significant threats out there. But the Globalist Elites who make the decisions, won't let NATO go.

The Globalist Elites enjoy the massive cash and power too much. NATO isn't 'defending' anything these days. It's an aggressor these days. I think it's time to either force European nations to pony up more cash, or disband it all-together. It's no longer a necessity.

They're too busy paying out money to take care of all the Migrants from the Mideast

They're too busy paying out money to take care of all the Migrants from the Mideast

That's actually a valid point. What is NATO about these days? What's its function?

I think NATO's defining mission is that an attack on one member is an attack on all. It's a global defense structure that keeps specific nations strong and it is a huge deterrent to the Russians, Chinese, Iran.. etc

That's actually a valid point. What is NATO about these days? What's its function?

I think NATO's defining mission is that an attack on one member is an attack on all. It's a global defense structure that keeps specific nations strong and it is a huge deterrent to the Russians, Chinese, Iran.. etc

European nations are very wealthy and powerful. They can defend themselves these days. To me, NATO has become an aggressor. It's not 'defending' anything anymore. It's seeking conflict now. I think it's time to shut it down. But i know i'm in the minority. The Globalists still rule the roost.

European nations are very wealthy and powerful. They can defend themselves these days. To me, NATO has become an aggressor. It's not 'defending' anything anymore. It's seeking conflict now. I think it's time to shut it down. But i know i'm in the minority. The Globalists still rule the roost.
Example of NATO aggression

Take a good look around the world. NATO is attacking on an unprecedented scale. It's not 'defending' anything anymore. But regardless, the Europeans are very wealthy and powerful. They can defend themselves at this point. NATO should either be scaled back or disbanded all-together. That's my opinion anyway.

And Germany and France are not on the list (gawds! even Greece pays up...). F^ck em!

Ever wonder why they can afford free college?

In effect, the USA is chipping in

That's more a function of how stupid we are. Globally competitive societies understand investing in their own societies for a healthy and educated population.

Take a good look around the world. NATO is attacking on an unprecedented scale. It's not 'defending' anything anymore. But regardless, the Europeans are very wealthy and powerful. They can defend themselves at this point. NATO should either be scaled back or disbanded all-together. That's my opinion anyway.
Who is NATO attacking? Terrorists? Good!

For instance, Libya was no threat to Europe or the US. Yet NATO attacked it. It wasn't 'defending' anything. It was an aggressor. And that's not what NATO was set up for.

For instance, Libya was no threat to Europe or the US. Yet NATO attacked it. It wasn't 'defending' anything. It was an aggressor. And that's not what NATO was set up for.
Didn't NATO and the US get involved in Lybia to topple Ghaddafi? He exported terrorism, he was a threat to Europe

Forum List

Back