How much longer should we use Hussein Obama for comparison?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
One President never was relevant and one actually is relevant right now today!
So why do we continue to use Hussein as a measurement tool? At the end of the day IT DOESNT MATTER and HUSSEIN MATTERS NO LONGER....THANK GOD!
Aren't we really just wasting space on a hard drive somewhere?
Let's talk relevance and about relevant things and relevant people...Sound good?

About as long as we use Bowling Green as a comparison for terrorist attacks?

So why do we continue to use Hussein as a measurement tool? At the end of the day IT DOESNT MATTER and HUSSEIN MATTERS NO LONGER....THANK GOD!
Let's talk relevance and about relevant things and relevant people...Sound good?
Its good to compare the two presidents, if only to remind the country was a phyuckup Trump continues to be

As long as it takes, for the immature left continues with childish temper tantrums. :)

As long as it takes, for the immature left continues with childish temper tantrums. :)
I for one am so glad we don't have a president who engages in childish temper tantrums.

I am sure you never whined and complained hen Obama was President

Since Trump compares unfavorably to Obama in almost every aspect,

by all means, proceed.

Entertain us.

I complained plenty over his policies.

No point comparing Trump to Obama is pointless... Obama was more like Carter and Trump is the anal child of Nixon and Andrew Jackson...

Oh and before you get offended I consider Jimmy Carter the worst President in my recent memory out ranking LBJ and GWB!

No point comparing Trump to Obama is pointless... Obama was more like Carter and Trump is the anal child of Nixon and Andrew Jackson...

Oh and before you get offended I consider Jimmy Carter the worst President in my recent memory out ranking LBJ and GWB!
Must be why Bush left office with the lowest approval rating in modern history

I complained plenty over his policies.
But Obama was still my President.

Approval rating was low but Carter still suck!

Approval rating was low but Carter still suck!
Looks like most of us disagree with you

Forum List

Back