Only 4,200 people for Trump rally in Pheonix

why do they even bother to fact check Trump now ? are they planning to give him a trophy for NOT lying ?

Because the press didn't challenge his lies when he first started running. And they should have. They treated Trump as a diversion, an entertainment. They didn't take him seriously and they used him for ratings.

By the time they started calling him on his lies, it was too late. They won't make the same mistake twice.

I would love to attend, but I can't take time off from my business to travel to Arizona. I was there in spirit.
Yeah, most of the people there were only there in spirit.
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked

Which is 4100 more than hilary ever attracted.
View attachment 145842
But once you add in the illegals and non living...

There were 19,000 inside
Liar. Capacity is 4,200.

so what you are saying is that the place was filled to the brim and no more could get inside

instead no one showed up

you make yourself look foolish
No, I'm saying that once 4200 people have been admitted they shut the doors.

Because that's the law. Sorry loser.

fuck you liar

here are your words

Only 4,200 people

obviously many more then 4200 showed up

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

View attachment 145842
But once you add in the illegals and non living...
The walking dead?

^^^ I think that's politically correct so I refuse, and continue to call them zombies.

There were 19,000 inside
Liar. Capacity is 4,200.

so what you are saying is that the place was filled to the brim and no more could get inside

instead no one showed up

fuck you liar

here are your words

Only 4,200 people

I'm sure there were people outside. Most of them anti-Trump protesters.

From the OP - again:

trump-twitter-lie.jpg

That was from 2015, in the same venue, which only allows 4200.

THIS week's speech, he said that he thinks this crowd is even bigger than the last time he was there (in 2015).

He's a liar. And conservatives no longer care about truth, facts, or even conservatism.

why do they even bother to fact check Trump now ? are they planning to give him a trophy for NOT lying ?

Because the press didn't challenge his lies when he first started running. And they should have. They treated Trump as a diversion, an entertainment. They didn't take him seriously and they used him for ratings.

By the time they started calling him on his lies, it was too late. They won't make the same mistake twice.

he said during the campaign if anyone attacks him they're fair game .. well, he attacked the media immediately after the first or second debate, so tough shit Donnie, you're not special, you don't deserve a pass just because your name is Trump ... deal with it or eat shit and die, BIG SHOT.

theres some facts for his sorry ass.

LOL...
So I guess all the liberals were to busy working when election day rolled around....:cuckoo:

I didn't vote for any but as an observation, Trump supporters are food stamp recipients and Hillary's were busy working. She got millions of votes more than him, didn't she?

Trump claimed:

View attachment 145842

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.
How widespread is this promiscuous devotion to the untrue? How many Americans now inhabit alternate realities? Any given survey of beliefs is only a sketch of what people in general really think. But reams of survey research from the past 20 years reveal a rough, useful census of American credulity and delusion.

By my reckoning, the solidly reality-based are a minority, maybe a third of us but almost certainly fewer than half. Only a third of us, for instance, don’t believe that the tale of creation in Genesis is the word of God. Only a third strongly disbelieve in telepathy and ghosts. Two-thirds of Americans believe that “angels and demons are active in the world.” More than half say they’re absolutely certain heaven exists, and just as many are sure of the existence of a personal God—not a vague force or universal spirit or higher power, but some guy.

A third of us believe not only that global warming is no big deal but that it’s a hoax perpetrated by scientists, the government, and journalists.

A third believe that our earliest ancestors were humans just like us; that the government has, in league with the pharmaceutical industry, hidden evidence of natural cancer cures; that extraterrestrials have visited or are visiting Earth.

Almost a quarter believe that vaccines cause autism, and that Donald Trump won the popular vote in 2016. A quarter believe that our previous president maybe or definitely was (or is?) the anti-Christ. According to a survey by Public Policy Polling, 15 percent believe that the “media or the government adds secret mind-controlling technology to television broadcast signals,” and another 15 percent think that’s possible. A quarter of Americans believe in witches. Remarkably, the same fraction, or maybe less, believes that the Bible consists mainly of legends and fables—the same proportion that believes U.S. officials were complicit in the 9/11 attacks.

How the U.S. Lost Its Mind

-------------------

Oh those "fact checkers". If it doesn't agree with what I believe, it must be a lie.

There were 19,000 inside
Liar. Capacity is 4,200.

instead no one showed up

fuck you liar

here are your words

Only 4,200 people

I'm sure there were people outside. Most of them anti-Trump protesters.

From the OP - again:

trump-twitter-lie.jpg

That was from 2015, in the same venue, which only allows 4200.

THIS week's speech, he said that he thinks this crowd is even bigger than the last time he was there (in 2015).

He's a liar. And conservatives no longer care about truth, facts, or even conservatism.

face it tard you tried (falsely) to make it appear

that ***only*** 4200 people showed up to his rally

leftists = lying scum bags

Interesting....and where did you find this information?
What information?
On the crowd size. Couldn't have been a liberal source right?
The source was given in the OP.

I have news for you: the fire department doesn't give a damn about whether the people in a room are liberal or conservative. You seem to care about that. The fire department cares about whether a room has not more people than can be safely fit into the room. That's why they count the quantity of people entering the place.
Really? So the fireman stood there and counted 4500 people or whatever the number was down to the last person?
Actually, yes, they do. It's done with men, not a single man usually. The way they do it is with a hand held clicker that is clicked to record an individual each time an individual passes through an entrance into the venue.
Well you know looks like I got something to look into but you can't trust just one source. Many sources are saying different things about everything

You mean 15000? How many did crooked Hilary get? How about be crazy Bernie?

How many Hillary got is irrelevant. What is here relevant is that Trump claims he got one quantity of attendees and he did not have anything even close to that number of people in attendance. Quite frankly, there is no good, no honest, and no defensible reason for him to have done so, and yet he made a point of misrepresenting the crowd size.

Maybe it's not a crowd size thing, but rather just a size thing and Marco Rubio's "small hands" remark really got to him. LOL After all, it's all but certain that Trump's got a "dicky do." You know what that is, right? It's when your gut sticks out farther than your "dicky" do. LOL
If it's not a crowd size thing with Hilary it can't be for trump correct?
No.
Then what's the argument? It doesn't matter what he says the man has freedom of speech. Were you there to count the crowd?
"Freedom of speech?" Turn around and exit by the door you came in, Newbie. You're a total waste of e-space.
Haha. Love how you bash freedom of speech but then you turn around and say rude shit because your snowflake feeling are hurt. Liberals are so Hippocraitical.

Interesting....and where did you find this information?
What information?
On the crowd size. Couldn't have been a liberal source right?
The source was given in the OP.

I have news for you: the fire department doesn't give a damn about whether the people in a room are liberal or conservative. You seem to care about that. The fire department cares about whether a room has not more people than can be safely fit into the room. That's why they count the quantity of people entering the place.
Really? So the fireman stood there and counted 4500 people or whatever the number was down to the last person?
I don't know whether it was a fireman, but someone or several individuals or some gizmo had the job of doing so or was used to do so. Also, per the OP, the counted quantity of attendees was 4,169, not 4,500.
Let me look into this and get back to ya. I heard from a valuable source that it was almost 15000

Forum List

Back