Only 4,200 people for Trump rally in Pheonix

Interesting....and where did you find this information?
What information?
On the crowd size. Couldn't have been a liberal source right?
The source was given in the OP.

I have news for you: the fire department doesn't give a damn about whether the people in a room are liberal or conservative. You seem to care about that. The fire department cares about whether a room has not more people than can be safely fit into the room. That's why they count the quantity of people entering the place.
Really? So the fireman stood there and counted 4500 people or whatever the number was down to the last person?

Turnstile counters nitwit.
Nitwit? Grow up libtard snowflake

I
He's a compulsive liar and his supporters are compulsive idiots.
Liar? Any proof?
It is common knowledge accepted as fact around the world. :dance:
Are you retarded? So someone can just say something and you will believe it? Here let me try the sky is falling!! Believe it? "It's common knowledge accepted around the world"
The comment was made with a degree of sarcastic humor. Perhaps you did not notice the goofy dancing man?
Sorry my brain only recognizes facts.

You mean 15000? How many did crooked Hilary get? How about be crazy Bernie?

How many Hillary got is irrelevant. What is here relevant is that Trump claims he got one quantity of attendees and he did not have anything even close to that number of people in attendance. Quite frankly, there is no good, no honest, and no defensible reason for him to have done so, and yet he made a point of misrepresenting the crowd size.

Maybe it's not a crowd size thing, but rather just a size thing and Marco Rubio's "small hands" remark really got to him. LOL After all, it's all but certain that Trump's got a "dicky do." You know what that is, right? It's when your gut sticks out farther than your "dicky" do. LOL
If it's not a crowd size thing with Hilary it can't be for trump correct?
No.
Then what's the argument? It doesn't matter what he says the man has freedom of speech. Were you there to count the crowd?
Um I don't have a specific claim to make about the crowd size. The fire department provided a figure identifying how many people were in the room. I have no credible basis for refuting their assertion.
So your arguing something your not even sure about? Interesting.

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.

Unlike Trump, who never tells the truth, the fact checkers DO in fact, tell the truth. It's the one and only job they have.

Show me one thing the fact checkers have been wrong about. With a valid (meaning not alt-right) link.
I don't know how to post links
It is easy. Look at the top of the comments page like the one you just printed on. AT the top are a row of icons. The seventh one from the left, looking like three balloons is the link icon. Just press that one and a screen comes up where you can type in the address for the link. That is one way to do it.

That's because you're a Trump supporter. In other words, you're a fucking moron. You don't know how to spell either. Are you retarded by any chance?

Haha. Love how you bash freedom of speech but then you turn around and say rude shit because your snowflake feeling are hurt. Liberals are so Hippocraitical.

:laugh2:

I
Liar? Any proof?
Are you retarded? So someone can just say something and you will believe it? Here let me try the sky is falling!! Believe it? "It's common knowledge accepted around the world"

Camp is a racist. It's common knowledge, accepted around the world.

There

Now you see how it works

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked

And how nay were turned away?

Silly far left drone!

I
Liar? Any proof?

There

Now you see how it works
Once agin has it been proven? Has he openly came out and said "I'm a racist everyone"?

There were 19,000 inside
Liar. Capacity is 4,200.

so what you are saying is that the place was filled to the brim and no more could get inside

instead no one showed up

you make yourself look foolish
No, I'm saying that once 4200 people have been admitted they shut the doors.

Because that's the law. Sorry loser.

fuck you liar

here are your words

Only 4,200 people

obviously many more then 4200 showed up
I'm sure there were people outside. Most of them anti-Trump protesters.

From the OP - again:

trump-twitter-lie.jpg

That was from 2015, in the same venue, which only allows 4200.

THIS week's speech, he said that he thinks this crowd is even bigger than the last time he was there (in 2015).

He's a liar. And conservatives no longer care about truth, facts, or even conservatism.

LOL

This two minute video should put to rest the idea the place was packed -- and that there were at best about 4,000 people there.

You can hear Trump speaking and there are yuge gaps of spaces where people are walking about not far from the stage.

Watch and have a good laugh:

I
Liar? Any proof?

There

Now you see how it works
Once agin has it been proven? Has he openly came out and said "I'm a racist everyone"?

You read that too?

It's started to spread. How long before we see camp in white sheets?

What information?
On the crowd size. Couldn't have been a liberal source right?
The source was given in the OP.

I have news for you: the fire department doesn't give a damn about whether the people in a room are liberal or conservative. You seem to care about that. The fire department cares about whether a room has not more people than can be safely fit into the room. That's why they count the quantity of people entering the place.
Really? So the fireman stood there and counted 4500 people or whatever the number was down to the last person?
I don't know whether it was a fireman, but someone or several individuals or some gizmo had the job of doing so or was used to do so. Also, per the OP, the counted quantity of attendees was 4,169, not 4,500.
Let me look into this and get back to ya. I heard from a valuable source that it was almost 15000
The people were lined up for five goll dang miles!

According to Laura Ingraham.

:lol:

ingraham.website.jpg

That's because you're a Trump supporter. In other words, you're a fucking moron. You don't know how to spell either. Are you retarded by any chance?

Haha. Love how you bash freedom of speech but then you turn around and say rude shit because your snowflake feeling are hurt. Liberals are so Hippocraitical.

:laugh2:
Ever had a typo dickhead? Ever read anything but CNN dickhead? I'm a moron? Because I don't take an indoctrination up the ass like the little faget you are? I base my life off facts. You go off whatever fake news media tells you. There is people of an opposing view get over it. The democrats had 8 years in office and how great did they do? What did they do to benefit this country? You ain't hearing nothing about the great things the president is doing because the fake news won't report it! Just like a liberal, jumps straight to criticism and being racist to the conservative people.

I
Liar? Any proof?

There

Now you see how it works

You read that too?

Did you see the question mark you illiterate retarded liberal? I asked a question if your small ass brain can comprehend that.

Liar. Capacity is 4,200.

so what you are saying is that the place was filled to the brim and no more could get inside

instead no one showed up

you make yourself look foolish
No, I'm saying that once 4200 people have been admitted they shut the doors.

Because that's the law. Sorry loser.

fuck you liar

here are your words

Only 4,200 people

obviously many more then 4200 showed up
I'm sure there were people outside. Most of them anti-Trump protesters.

From the OP - again:

trump-twitter-lie.jpg

That was from 2015, in the same venue, which only allows 4200.

THIS week's speech, he said that he thinks this crowd is even bigger than the last time he was there (in 2015).

He's a liar. And conservatives no longer care about truth, facts, or even conservatism.

LOL

This two minute video should put to rest the idea the place was packed -- and that there were at best about 4,000 people there.

You can hear Trump speaking and there are yuge gaps of spaces where people are walking about not far from the stage.

Watch and have a good laugh:

You must not understand how many people were outside the building.

I

There

Now you see how it works

You read that too?

Did you see the question mark you illiterate retarded liberal? I asked a question if your small ass brain can comprehend that.

I can redefine anything, anyway I damn well feel like!

Doesn't make me a retard, it makes me a progressive. (Until I redefine it as well)

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.

Unlike Trump, who never tells the truth, the fact checkers DO in fact, tell the truth. It's the one and only job they have.

Show me one thing the fact checkers have been wrong about. With a valid (meaning not alt-right) link.
It is easy. Look at the top of the comments page like the one you just printed on. AT the top are a row of icons. The seventh one from the left, looking like three balloons is the link icon. Just press that one and a screen comes up where you can type in the address for the link. That is one way to do it.
I'm doing it on a phone

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked
You mean 15000? How many did crooked Hilary get? How about be crazy Bernie?

How many Hillary got is irrelevant. What is here relevant is that Trump claims he got one quantity of attendees and he did not have anything even close to that number of people in attendance. Quite frankly, there is no good, no honest, and no defensible reason for him to have done so, and yet he made a point of misrepresenting the crowd size.

Maybe it's not a crowd size thing, but rather just a size thing and Marco Rubio's "small hands" remark really got to him. LOL After all, it's all but certain that Trump's got a "dicky do." You know what that is, right? It's when your gut sticks out farther than your "dicky" do. LOL
If it's not a crowd size thing with Hilary it can't be for trump correct?
No.
Then what's the argument? It doesn't matter what he says the man has freedom of speech. Were you there to count the crowd?

Yep......"maximum attendance".....LOL

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg

Forum List

Back