Only 4,200 people for Trump rally in Pheonix

Are you retarded? So someone can just say something and you will believe it? Here let me try the sky is falling!! Believe it? "It's common knowledge accepted around the world"

Camp is a racist. It's common knowledge, accepted around the world.

There

Now you see how it works
Once agin has it been proven? Has he openly came out and said "I'm a racist everyone"?

You read that too?

It's started to spread. How long before we see camp in white sheets?
Did you see the question mark you illiterate retarded liberal? I asked a question if your small ass brain can comprehend that.

I can redefine anything, anyway I damn well feel like!

Doesn't make me a retard, it makes me a progressive. (Until I redefine it as well)
A progressive. LOL! So pretty much you believe whatever CNN, The FAILING New York Times, PMSNBC, must I go on? You are forgetting the fact that the news is biased like it or not. It has been proven many times!

You mean 15000? How many did crooked Hilary get? How about be crazy Bernie?

How many Hillary got is irrelevant. What is here relevant is that Trump claims he got one quantity of attendees and he did not have anything even close to that number of people in attendance. Quite frankly, there is no good, no honest, and no defensible reason for him to have done so, and yet he made a point of misrepresenting the crowd size.

Maybe it's not a crowd size thing, but rather just a size thing and Marco Rubio's "small hands" remark really got to him. LOL After all, it's all but certain that Trump's got a "dicky do." You know what that is, right? It's when your gut sticks out farther than your "dicky" do. LOL
If it's not a crowd size thing with Hilary it can't be for trump correct?
No.
Then what's the argument? It doesn't matter what he says the man has freedom of speech. Were you there to count the crowd?

Yep......"maximum attendance".....LOL

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg
Your retarded lol. I said OUTSIDE of the building. 5 miles they were lined up!!

Camp is a racist. It's common knowledge, accepted around the world.

There

Now you see how it works
Once agin has it been proven? Has he openly came out and said "I'm a racist everyone"?

You read that too?

It's started to spread. How long before we see camp in white sheets?
Did you see the question mark you illiterate retarded liberal? I asked a question if your small ass brain can comprehend that.

I can redefine anything, anyway I damn well feel like!

Doesn't make me a retard, it makes me a progressive. (Until I redefine it as well)
A progressive. LOL! So pretty much you believe whatever CNN, The FAILING New York Times, PMSNBC, must I go on? You are forgetting the fact that the news is biased like it or not. It has been proven many times!

Dude, take some meds.

You get it right. The only thing you need to do today to prove someone is a racist, IS TO SAY THEY ARE, and say it over and over and over again.

Geez

How many Hillary got is irrelevant. What is here relevant is that Trump claims he got one quantity of attendees and he did not have anything even close to that number of people in attendance. Quite frankly, there is no good, no honest, and no defensible reason for him to have done so, and yet he made a point of misrepresenting the crowd size.

Maybe it's not a crowd size thing, but rather just a size thing and Marco Rubio's "small hands" remark really got to him. LOL After all, it's all but certain that Trump's got a "dicky do." You know what that is, right? It's when your gut sticks out farther than your "dicky" do. LOL
No.
Then what's the argument? It doesn't matter what he says the man has freedom of speech. Were you there to count the crowd?

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg
:lol:

Freakin retarded. That picture posted by Ingraham of "5 miles long" was of the 2016 Cleveland championship parade.

then they're dumber than..................never mind
You mean 15000? How many did crooked Hilary get? How about be crazy Bernie?

No.

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg

Here's another view of "standing room only" capacity at Trump rally.......

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg

"The Fake News is now complaining about my different types of back to back speeches. Well, there was Afghanistan (somber), the big Rally (enthusiastic, dynamic and fun) and the American Legion - V.A. (respectful and strong). Too bad the Dems have no one who can change tones!" - Trump

it's tremendous to have a president who is complex and can adapt to different situations. he's not crazy, HE'S COMPLEX. there were only 4,000 folks because it's so hot in arizona.

No.

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg
I posted that picture earlier (in my thread that was closed - on Ingraham's wildly inaccurate /fake "5 miles lined up" claim...)

And someone said, yabbut that was before the place had filled up.

The video doesn't lie though. It looked like that *while* Donny was speaking.

It's a "standard line' for the Trump propaganda to state that there was "standing room only".........since the audience in front of trump HAD NO CHAIRS.....LOL

What information?
On the crowd size. Couldn't have been a liberal source right?
The source was given in the OP.

I have news for you: the fire department doesn't give a damn about whether the people in a room are liberal or conservative. You seem to care about that. The fire department cares about whether a room has not more people than can be safely fit into the room. That's why they count the quantity of people entering the place.
Really? So the fireman stood there and counted 4500 people or whatever the number was down to the last person?
Actually, yes, they do. It's done with men, not a single man usually. The way they do it is with a hand held clicker that is clicked to record an individual each time an individual passes through an entrance into the venue.
Well you know looks like I got something to look into but you can't trust just one source. Many sources are saying different things about everything
By all means; do let us know what you find.

No.
Um I don't have a specific claim to make about the crowd size. The fire department provided a figure identifying how many people were in the room. I have no credible basis for refuting their assertion.
So your arguing something your not even sure about? Interesting.
Can you not distinguish between an argument and an observation? I've not argued anything at all as goes the crowd size at the events being discussed because there's nothing to argue.

An individual who's legitimately in a position to attest to the quantity of people who were there asserted that there were some 4,100 persons present and there is no basis for thinking that person misrepresented the fact of what is part and parcel of their job, which entailed monitoring the attendance so as to make sure the safe-capacity limit of the room was not exceeded. Moreover, insofar as the room's capacity was 4200, even if the fire marshal were to have permitted more than 4200 people into the space, the notion that over triple that number of individuals were stuffed into that space is absurd. Look at the video of the crowd. Do they to you appear to have been squeezed in and literally have had no space between them?

On the crowd size. Couldn't have been a liberal source right?

I have news for you: the fire department doesn't give a damn about whether the people in a room are liberal or conservative. You seem to care about that. The fire department cares about whether a room has not more people than can be safely fit into the room. That's why they count the quantity of people entering the place.
Really? So the fireman stood there and counted 4500 people or whatever the number was down to the last person?
I don't know whether it was a fireman, but someone or several individuals or some gizmo had the job of doing so or was used to do so. Also, per the OP, the counted quantity of attendees was 4,169, not 4,500.
Let me look into this and get back to ya. I heard from a valuable source that it was almost 15000
The people were lined up for five goll dang miles!

According to Laura Ingraham.

ingraham.website.jpg

LOL. Lined up for five miles. In other words, there were people who were a 100 yards to five miles distant from the room where the rally occurred and the dais at which the president stood delivering his remarks. Sorry, but that doesn't count as being in attendance at the rally/speech. By that measure, I was at Trump's inauguration and attended all the inaugural balls despite my being at a friend's party some 3.5 miles away. LOL (There was a television on that was showing the inauguration. That must count. Not. LOL)

Lined up for miles awaiting a chance to meet Trump is not the same as being present at the specific event and place where and when he delivered his speech. Near Trump's rally? Sure. At the rally? No.

There's a difference between wanting to be at an event, attempting to be at an event, etc. and actually being in attendance at an event, most especially an event held inside a building in a room as contrasted with an event such as Trump's inauguration which was held outdoors.

The people, for example, who, from their flats at 565, 701, and 801 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, watched what they could of the inaugural parade can be counted among the parade attendees, but not as inauguration attendees for merely being in the area doesn't constitute being at an event taking place in that area. The people in units that have no view onto Penn. Ave., along with folks a block away, the folks who were still on the National Mall, and everyone else who was not on the parade route cannot counted as inaugural parade attendees.

No.

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg
I posted that picture earlier (in my thread that was closed - on Ingraham's wildly inaccurate /fake "5 miles lined up" claim...)

It looked like that *while* Donny was speaking.

Looked like what?

A "filled up" room and "a room filled up with 15,000 people" are two very different things.

I don't know whether it was a fireman, but someone or several individuals or some gizmo had the job of doing so or was used to do so. Also, per the OP, the counted quantity of attendees was 4,169, not 4,500.
Let me look into this and get back to ya. I heard from a valuable source that it was almost 15000
The people were lined up for five goll dang miles!

According to Laura Ingraham.

ingraham.website.jpg

LOL. Lined up for five miles. In other words, there were people who were a 100 yards to five miles distant from the room where the rally occurred and the dais at which the president stood delivering his remarks. Sorry, but that doesn't count as being in attendance at the rally/speech. By that measure, I was at Trump's inauguration and attended all the inaugural balls despite my being at a friend's party some 3.5 miles away. LOL (There was a television on that was showing the inauguration. That must count. Not. LOL)

Lined up for miles awaiting a chance to meet Trump is not the same as being present at the specific event and place where and when he delivered his speech. Near Trump's rally? Sure. At the rally? No.

There's a difference between wanting to be at an event, attempting to be at an event, etc. and actually being in attendance at an event, most especially an event held inside a building in a room as contrasted with an event such as Trump's inauguration which was held outdoors.

The people, for example, who, from their flats at 565, 701, and 801 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, watched what they could of the inaugural parade can be counted among the parade attendees, but not as inauguration attendees for merely being in the area doesn't constitute being at an event taking place in that area. The people in units that have no view onto Penn. Ave., along with folks a block away, the folks who were still on the National Mall, and everyone else who was not on the parade route cannot counted as inaugural parade attendees.
I think you need to read more of my posts here.

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.

How about the local fire marshal?
Who does he work for? The mayor is a democrat so the fire Marshal must be an ass kisser.
The media and all those folks taking cell phone video must have conspired to photo shop all those vids's and pictures being used to prove the low turn out that depicted real time actual attendance too. The dirty bastards.

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg

Looked like what?

A "filled up" room and "a room filled up with 15,000 people" are two very different things.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make in relation to my post.

My first guess was there might be a bong involved.

DH4GiE9UMAAakMp.jpg

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg

Looked like what?

I have no idea what point you are trying to make in relation to my post.

My first guess was there might be a bong involved.

Frankly, I probably shouldn't have responded to that post, for I have no idea what "yabbut" means. I entered it into the dictionary website and was informed that "the word you've entered isn't in the thesaurus." That alone should have told me to just move on, but I thought, at the time, that I wanted to understand what you were saying.

In the post in question, I wasn't trying to make a point. I was asking a question so I could be certain of what be your meaning.

You wrote:

What is the "it" that "looked like" what "that" while "Donny" was speaking?

I saw the video of the attendees at the speech and what it did not look like was some 15,000 people in a room that has a maximum capacity of 4200 people, but the room seems to be filled, which is why I wrote:

No.
"Freedom of speech?" Turn around and exit by the door you came in, Newbie. You're a total waste of e-space.
Haha. Love how you bash freedom of speech but then you turn around and say rude shit because your snowflake feeling are hurt. Liberals are so Hippocraitical.
You definitely haven't got enough brain cells to hurt my feelings.
I'm not bashing freedom of speech, but your attempt to justify lying to the nation as his "right" of freedom of speech. That's really not smart.

Forum List

Back