Rally Around Trump

he'll never get anything passed, if elected.

100% of the democrats will vote against it, and 5-10% of the republicans will too

It is time for all GOP voters to rally around Donald Trump. He has the policies that will be effective for our country and is also a peace candidate. I plan on supporting him in 2024.
GOP? There is nothing Grand about a party that does not place the constitution and our system of government, established by the founding fathers, above allegiance to one that cares nothing about it.

Last edited:
It is time for all GOP voters to rally around Donald Trump. He has the policies that will be effective for our country and is also a peace candidate. I plan on supporting him in 2024.
Donald will win the GOP primary. He certainly has name recognition, and experience. His competition has neither. Well, they have name recognition from the trumpless debates. They're cannon fodder for the maga gop.

I'm sure Donald will get tired of winning the GOP caucuses and primary votes. Though we'll never hear the end of it.
Then... <drumroll> he goes against someone from the other side, that has name recognition and experience. And 86 million voters. I'm betting on the rigged election fraud hoax again. A fucking broken record. If he can stay out of the joint, he'll run again for '28.

Donald will win the GOP primary. He certainly has name recognition, and experience. His competition has neither. Well, they have name recognition from the trumpless debates. They're cannon fodder for the maga gop.

I'm sure Donald will get tired of winning the GOP caucuses and primary votes. Though we'll never hear the end of it.
Then... <drumroll> he goes against someone from the other side, that has name recognition and experience. And 86 million voters. I'm betting on the election fraud hoax again. A fucking broken record.
News at eleven.

Trump's criminal indictments have only helped him — at least with the GOP base.​

The GOP base is pretty much all in on Trump's election lies and conspiracies. According to media entrance polls of Iowa GOP caucusgoers sponsored by CNN, NBC News, CBS News and others:

• Just 3 in 10 said they believed Joe Biden was legitimately elected.
  • Two-thirds said even if Trump was convicted, he would still be fit to be president. (That mirrors what the NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll found earlier this year.)
The signs have been clear. Trump's campaign noticed it, it raised tons of money from these indictments, and Trump's lead has only expanded in the GOP nominating process this year. His lead in Iowa, according to an average of the polls, went up a net of 9 points since May.

With a general-election audience, it's a different story. An NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll from October found that majorities of independents and Democrats believe he has done something illegal, and views of Trump haven't budged much — Republicans love him, but majorities of everyone else have an unfavorable opinion of him.

Turnout was low in these caucuses compared to the record-setting 2016 turnout. Only about 110,000 Republicans caucused with 99% of results in, as of 1:30 a.m. ET.

That represents less than 15% of the total number of registered Republicans in the state — perhaps not surprising in the record cold. But Trump got almost 900,000 votes in Iowa in 2020.

Blaster you are spot on.

Time to rally the GOP to get behind Trump

In fact, it’s time for honest Democratics to get the fuck away from evil vermin such as Biden and Harris and Pelousy and Schumer and Schiff and Newscum.

Blaster you are spot on.

Time to rally the GOP to get behind Trump

In fact, it’s time for honest Democratics to get the fuck away from evil vermin such as Biden and Harris and Pelousy and Schumer and Schiff and Newscum.
You don't like the 2 party system? Of course you don't. You would have even went along with the coup.

Not surprised because you went along with the 2000 stolen election. And you defended Bush and said he didn't lie us into Iraq. Even Trump knows that.

You don't like the 2 party system?
I do actually. But given the awful state of the Democrap parody these days, the 2 party system works better when it’s the Dems who lose.
Of course you don't.

Wrong.
You would have even went along with the coup.

There was no coup. There was no coup attempt. And the phrase is “gone along” not “went along.”
Not surprised because you went along with the 2000 stolen election.
No. I didn’t. Why would I go along with that. Youre certifiable sillybozo.
And you defended Bush and said he didn't lie us into Iraq.
I did defend Bush. And while he might have been mistaken, that’s not a synonym for “lie,” you fraud.
Even Trump knows that.
Trump knows what? That W “lied?” No. Nobody “knows” any such thing. Some people believe it. Not the same thing.

There are a significant amount of Republicans who will not support him and that goes the same for independent voters. He's a garbage human being and so are the members of his cult. If he's the nominee I'll be voting for RFK Jr.

I do actually. But given the awful state of the Democrap parody these days, the 2 party system works better when it’s the Dems who lose.

Wrong.

There was no coup. There was no coup attempt. And the phrase is “gone along” not “went along.”

No. I didn’t. Why would I go along with that. Youre certifiable sillybozo.

I did defend Bush. And while he might have been mistaken, that’s not a synonym for “lie,” you fraud.

Trump knows what? That W “lied?” No. Nobody “knows” any such thing. Some people believe it. Not the same thing.

You remember things how you want to remember them. I'm going to show you something. Ask yourself why did you vote for Trump after he said this. Once in 2008 and then 8 years later when he ran as a Republican. You voted for Trump not Jeb after he said this.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Those 5-10% of Republicans should support him.
Well, that doesn't matter, even if they did. Fact is, Democrats have a 50/50 chance of taking back the House and Republicans will not have a 60 vote majority in the Senate. As usual, that spells not much getting done.

Then... <drumroll> he goes against someone from the other side, that has name recognition and experience. And 86 million voters. I'm betting on the rigged election fraud hoax again. A fucking broken record. If he can stay out of the joint, he'll run again for '28.
Yes, you are correct. After Trump wins in 2024 there will be constant calls of a rigged election and Trump being an illegitimate president. You guys will be screaming the 14th amendment says he can't serve, even if he wins.

You remember things how you want to remember them. I'm going to show you something. Ask yourself why did you vote for Trump after he said this. Once in 2008 and then 8 years later when he ran as a Republican. You voted for Trump not Jeb after he said this.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.
Zzz

Irrelevant.

If you haven’t noticed (and you’re a slug, so you probably haven’t): people office or running for office have a strange proclivity to say things they later wish they had stayed silent about. They try to walk the tightrope. But reality doesn’t permit it.

I don’t like much of what Trump says. But then, examined closely enough, I don’t like what most politicians have to say. Trump says stupid shit about DeSantis. He shouldn’t. He spoke ill of Cruz. He shouldn’t have.

He has spoken about how only guilty criminals “take the fifth” but later had to concede that he was wrong.

So, if you imagine you’ve somehow scored a debating point, here, you have my blessing to continue to delude yourself. 🤣

Forum List

Back