Only 10% of Clinton Foundation Funds went to Charity

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
That is right, 90% went elsewhere and only 10% went to it's stated cause - CHARITY! I realize there are expenses and costs, buy to the tune of 90%? Come on now, how corrupt can a person be?

We used to wait and see how corrupt a politician would become. Clinton is already taking the cake of the most corrupt politician ever.

The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1472229907.077949.jpg

Last edited:
That is right, 90% went elsewhere and only 10% went to it's stated cause - CHARITY! I realize there are expenses and costs, buy to the tune of 90%? Come on now, how corrupt can a person be?

We used to wait and see how corrupt a politician would become. Clinton is already taking the cake of the most corrupt politician ever.

Korryn Gaines, cradling child and shotgun, is fatally shot by police

View attachment 87081

False: 80% of Clinton Foundation costs aren't 'overhead'

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dey's just like Wounded Warriors...

... or any o' dem other tele-charities...

... spendin' the majority of dey's donations...

... on other things dan charity."

Korryn Gaines, cradling child and shotgun, is fatally shot by police

View attachment 87081

False: 80% of Clinton Foundation costs aren't 'overhead'

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Spin it anyway you want, but only 10% of the dollars they take in goes to actual charity work.

View attachment 87081

This has been debunked multiple times. Pay attention:

The Foundation has in-house charitable operations. They don't give the money to an outside charity because they do the work themselves.

About 50% of their income goes to charity. The rest goes to tailored pant suits, whores and assassinations.

Have I ever mentioned the TAX PAYERS SUBSIDIZE THIS 70M A YEAR CHARITY?
Fuck those Clinton scumbags

View attachment 87081

The Foundation has in-house charitable operations. They don't give the money to an outside charity because they do the work themselves.

In-house charities? Like buying things for in Hillary's house?

View attachment 87081

In-house charities? Like buying things for in Hillary's house?

Are you a new retard?

Forum List

Back