Would You Buy A Used Car From This Man?

You must like bankruptcies and fraud.
They are alright.
Oh I get it, you're a defense lawyer who needs work. That must be it.
When I was young I thought I would make a good defense lawyer. Now that I have experienced the justice system up close and personal I think defense lawyers are a decoration. They work for the judge out of fear for their career. Defense lawyer is an oxymoron.

There alright.

When I was young I thought I would make a good defense lawyer. Now that I have experienced the justice system up close and personal I think defense lawyers are a decoration. They work for the judge out of fear for their career. Defense lawyer is an oxymoron.
An odd sentiment. Defense lawyers can and do make far more money than prosecutors do. Seems to me they work for their clients.

If Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again...

...would you buy a used car from this man?

used-car-nixon.jpg
America LOVES President Trump! :thewave:

Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again.

Funny I never got anything from Trump asking for a loan.

What a ridiculous post

An odd sentiment. Defense lawyers can and do make far more money than prosecutors do. Seems to me they work for their clients.

The defense lawyer who represented me was paid for 5 hours of service. The defense lawyer that dropped my case before I even had a conversation with him was paid for 6 hours of service. I never stepped foot in the man's office yet he billed me and collected payment for services rendered. So yes. I believe they do make good money.

I couldn't fight the judgement because I didn't know about it until 14 months after the judgement was issued. Besides I was a convicted criminal. He was a well-respected member of society. Who would have listened to me? All my time in the courthouse I witnessed injustice after injustice after injustice by powerful judges and a law that prohibited recording in the court room. We are all a product of our experiences. Next time I am charged with a crime I will plead guilty and hand tons of money to the court house. It will be cheaper that way. The lawyer will get jack from me. That is a promise.

The defense lawyer who represented me was paid for 5 hours of service. The defense lawyer that dropped my case before I even had a conversation with him was paid for 6 hours of service. I never stepped foot in the man's office yet he billed me and collected payment for services rendered. So yes. I believe they do make good money.

I couldn't fight the judgement because I didn't know about it until 14 months after the judgement was issued. Besides I was a convicted criminal. He was a well-respected member of society. Who would have listened to me? All my time in the courthouse I witnessed injustice after injustice after injustice by powerful judges and a law that prohibited recording in the court room. We are all a product of our experiences. Next time I am charged with a crime I will plead guilty and hand tons of money to the court house. It will be cheaper that way. The lawyer will get jack from me. That is a promise.
If rhe judgment was issued, then you were served and did, indeed, know about it. So that would have been your error.

Funny thing is, Joe Biden is the one who has always reminded me of a used car salesman.
And especially his boss, the slick, charming, purring salesman from Illinois with the law degree. You know, the one that sold us Obamacare. The apple (or vegetable, in Joey's case) doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?

So now Biden is in charge of Netanyahu and Putin?
The funny thing about Russian propaganda is how they simultaneously try to paint Biden as a worthless Manchurian candidate who cant form a sentence, while also being a globalist crminal mastermind with messiah-like powers.

You will find the same on Fox News all day, every day.

They are alright.

Did you take any law courses? Thinking about it is vastly different than doing the work.

Would You Buy A Used Car From This Man?​

I would buy a used car from anyone, assuming the price is right.
I prefer buying from the wealthy, tbh. They have nicer cars, take better care of them, and generally don't mind letting them go under market value just to be done with them.
That's how I got my Lexus for $4K.

Would you buy a used car from this guy?
370434620_266414299542269_7157704818428864226_n.jpg

If rhe judgment was issued, then you were served and did, indeed, know about it. So that would have been your error.

My criminal case was on April 7, 2022. I was convicted, paid the amount the court demanded. I went to the courthouse multiple times to make payments to the courthouse. A subsequent judgement was issued on May 12, 2022 but was not entered into the system by the courthouse. Nobody knew about it but the judge and the lawyer that I never met with still to this day. I paid all my fines and everything in January 2023. I was released from probation. Months later my state tax refund was reduced. I couldn't figure out why. All I was told by the Department of Revenue is that it was for Public Defense fees. I was confused so I made multiple trips to the court house. Nobody could produce jack squat. I even talked to the clerk of court. Zero. Nada. Eventually the Department of Revenue gave me a copy of the judgement. Then it all made sense. I knew exactly what happened once I seen the paperwork. It all added up. The lawyer who dropped my case billed me for 6 hours of service, it referenced my criminal case but the court house told me I was paid in full.

What is funny is that 2022 was the first year since 2005 that I was owed a refund. I usually made sure I owed the state. It was like $480. I could have fought it and lost but why? I have seen what I have seen. You have not seen what you have not seen. I can't unsee it. I'll always plead guilty and run as far away from the court as I can. Ain't no lawyer doing that to me ever again. I can give you copies of the paperwork. You can go to the courthouse. You'll never prove that I was in court that day or that I was ever given an opportunity to go to court that day. I promise you that. You aren't going to do that though so you'll just have to believe I am a liar. That's what I would believe if I was you. I am a convicted criminal. He is a lawyer.

Forum List

Back