Only 10% of Clinton Foundation Funds went to Charity

That is right, 90% went elsewhere and only 10% went to it's stated cause - CHARITY! I realize there are expenses and costs, buy to the tune of 90%? Come on now, how corrupt can a person be?

We used to wait and see how corrupt a politician would become. Clinton is already taking the cake of the most corrupt politician ever.

The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013

View attachment 87081

This has been debunked multiple times. Pay attention:

The Foundation has in-house charitable operations. They don't give the money to an outside charity because they do the work themselves.

And again only 10% of their budget actually goes to doing charity work!

The OP link is almost a year and a half old.

I am curious why the site focused on only one year. That is usually a sign of carefully framing a picture to fit a narrative.

Here is the tax filing for the Clinton foundation for 2013: http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/311/580/2013-311580204-0b0083da-9.pdf

The expenses on things other than contributions and grants are certainly unsatisfactory. Some people are clearly earning some seriously plumb salaries and benefits. I have always examined the books of charitable organizations to which I am considering donating, and if they have overhead like the Clinton Foundation does, I avoid them.

But if you look at the tax form, you find there is something else which the OP article does not mention: About 43% of the money collected by the Clinton Foundation was not spent. It was rolled into their asset holdings. That's a HUGE chunk.

The expense pie chart in the OP does not include this significant figure.

This is usually what a Foundation does if it plans to build a giant investment portfolio so the Foundation can continue to go on for many many more years after the founders are gone.

That is right, 90% went elsewhere and only 10% went to it's stated cause - CHARITY! I realize there are expenses and costs, buy to the tune of 90%? Come on now, how corrupt can a person be?

We used to wait and see how corrupt a politician would become. Clinton is already taking the cake of the most corrupt politician ever.

View attachment 87081

The Foundation has in-house charitable operations. They don't give the money to an outside charity because they do the work themselves.

Not true. If a Foundation employee is working somewhere on a charitable project, that shows up as salary, not charity. But it IS charity.

Even you should be able to comprehend that.

View attachment 87081

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house.

I'll bet Bubba's friend Charity does her work in-house.

View attachment 87081

In-house charities? Like buying things for in Hillary's house?

Are you a new retard?

Nope. Just an Independent who knows when a bad candidate is...bad.

Now this is how a charities pie chart should look.

90% going to the programs. The American Red Cross.

Charity Navigator - Rating for American Red Cross

80+% of Clinton Foundation money goes to charitable work.
OMG lol please explain

I did above. Learn to read.
you posted that after I posted. Moron. Ill take a look

No, I pointed it out in one of my first posts,

lol, not to mention my posts in the other zillion threads started on this fake scandal.

OMG lol please explain

link didn't explain anything

OMG lol please explain

No, I pointed it out in one of my first posts,

lol, not to mention my posts in the other zillion threads started on this fake scandal.
no, lol, you didn't.

View attachment 87081

Not true. If a Foundation employee is working somewhere on a charitable project, that shows up as salary, not charity. But it IS charity.

Even you should be able to comprehend that.

Problem with that argument is they are trying to paint it that the Foundation can't be closed because tens of thousands of people would drop dead from HIV. That is not salaries.

Have I ever mentioned the TAX PAYERS SUBSIDIZE THIS 70M A YEAR CHARITY?
Fuck those Clinton scumbags

To be fair, the foreign donors that are buying influence don't get a US tax deduction.
Hillary will probably change that if she manages to live long enough to steal the election.

Have I ever mentioned the TAX PAYERS SUBSIDIZE THIS 70M A YEAR CHARITY?
Fuck those Clinton scumbags

To be fair, the foreign donors that are buying influence don't get a US tax deduction.
Hillary will probably change that if she manages to live long enough to steal the election.

But, Hillary said if she is elected President she will quit taking donations from foreign donors. So she'll have to set up another shell charity...which I'm sure she would do.

Forum List

Back