One Thing Obama Has Done Right - Charitable Donations

I must give Obama credit. His charitable donations must be commended...

However I was amazed to know that I gave more to charities than Joe Biden!!!!!! Biden only gave $1800.... WTF?

No wonder he wants to force more taxes on people...

Note to Joe: Just because he doesn't give his money away to help people doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

White House: Obamas earn $5.5 million in 2009

I'm not mad at him.

Joe Biden made a little over 300,000 this year. Remember, he got a big jump in salary for being Vice President. And that salary includes his wife's salary.

While 300k sounds like a lot, when you are putting children and possibly grand children through college, it's not nearly so much. Biden lends his name to charitable events and pays for his own travel, he's not Sean Hannity, and he has never been found in dinner clubs which serve faux lesbians performing in bondage routines.

And Obama, he and his wife were still paying off student loans when he reached 40 years old. And don't forget, the titles of Obama's books end with "by Barrack Obama". Some book titles end with "by Lynn Vincent".

And I know about student loans. I went to Roosevelt University in Chicago on the GI bill and received money from the company I work at and I still owed more than 56 thousand dollars by time I graduated, which I have since paid off.

So if you are looking for a "story", you are looking at the "wrong" story.

Biden has already proved he can't handle his own money.

He's spent the last 30 years in the top 5% of earners and at the time of the last election his net worth was about 100K?

Yeah he's a great example of fiscal responsibility. NOT

Go through Biden's tax returns and they look something like this:

•Total income: $234,271 ($58,078 - Jill Biden's teaching job; $20,500 - Joe Biden's teaching job; $155,165 - Joe Biden's Senate salary)

•Deductions: $17,333 in state/local/real estate taxes; $32,036

And that leaves something like 180k. Now, minus the cost of his kids college, then minus travel expenses, then food, then utilities and so on.

I don't see that he has massive debt. Looks to me like he has been pretty responsible.

Compare him to, oh, I don't know, say, another vice president:

About two years ago, Dick Cheney told a national television audience, “ince I left Halliburton to become George Bush’s vice president, I’ve severed all my ties with the company, gotten rid of all my financial interests,” Cheney said. “I have no financial interest in Halliburton of any kind and haven’t had now for over three years.” Even at the time, the claim wasn’t true.

Vice President Cheney’s Halliburton stock options have increased in value 3,281 percent in one year. The stock options, which were worth $241,498 one year ago are now valued at $8,165,489.07. In light of the surging value of Vice President Cheney’s holdings, Senator Lautenberg reiterated his call for the Vice President to forfeit his continuing financial interest in the Halliburton Co (HAL). Vice President Cheney continues to hold 433,333 Halliburton stock options and receives almost $200,000 a year in deferred salary from Halliburton.

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/5506.html

---------------------------------------------

Republicans want the old VP back. Now there was a man who knew how to make money. Regardless of who got screwed, he made money and THAT'S the important thing - money.

I'm not mad at him.

Joe Biden made a little over 300,000 this year. Remember, he got a big jump in salary for being Vice President. And that salary includes his wife's salary.

While 300k sounds like a lot, when you are putting children and possibly grand children through college, it's not nearly so much. Biden lends his name to charitable events and pays for his own travel, he's not Sean Hannity, and he has never been found in dinner clubs which serve faux lesbians performing in bondage routines.

And Obama, he and his wife were still paying off student loans when he reached 40 years old. And don't forget, the titles of Obama's books end with "by Barrack Obama". Some book titles end with "by Lynn Vincent".

And I know about student loans. I went to Roosevelt University in Chicago on the GI bill and received money from the company I work at and I still owed more than 56 thousand dollars by time I graduated, which I have since paid off.

So if you are looking for a "story", you are looking at the "wrong" story.

Biden has already proved he can't handle his own money.

He's spent the last 30 years in the top 5% of earners and at the time of the last election his net worth was about 100K?

Yeah he's a great example of fiscal responsibility. NOT

Go through Biden's tax returns and they look something like this:

•Total income: $234,271 ($58,078 - Jill Biden's teaching job; $20,500 - Joe Biden's teaching job; $155,165 - Joe Biden's Senate salary)

•Deductions: $17,333 in state/local/real estate taxes; $32,036

And that leaves something like 180k. Now, minus the cost of his kids college, then minus travel expenses, then food, then utilities and so on.

I don't see that he has massive debt. Looks to me like he has been pretty responsible.

Compare him to, oh, I don't know, say, another vice president:

About two years ago, Dick Cheney told a national television audience, “ince I left Halliburton to become George Bush’s vice president, I’ve severed all my ties with the company, gotten rid of all my financial interests,” Cheney said. “I have no financial interest in Halliburton of any kind and haven’t had now for over three years.” Even at the time, the claim wasn’t true.

Vice President Cheney’s Halliburton stock options have increased in value 3,281 percent in one year. The stock options, which were worth $241,498 one year ago are now valued at $8,165,489.07. In light of the surging value of Vice President Cheney’s holdings, Senator Lautenberg reiterated his call for the Vice President to forfeit his continuing financial interest in the Halliburton Co (HAL). Vice President Cheney continues to hold 433,333 Halliburton stock options and receives almost $200,000 a year in deferred salary from Halliburton.

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/5506.html

---------------------------------------------

Republicans want the old VP back. Now there was a man who knew how to make money. Regardless of who got screwed, he made money and THAT'S the important thing - money.

you don't know what net worth is do you?

Forum List

Back