One Thing Obama Has Done Right - Charitable Donations

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
I must give Obama credit. His charitable donations must be commended...

However I was amazed to know that I gave more to charities than Joe Biden!!!!!! Biden only gave $1800.... WTF?

No wonder he wants to force more taxes on people...

Note to Joe: Just because he doesn't give his money away to help people doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

White House: Obamas earn $5.5 million in 2009

However I was amazed to know that I gave more to charities than Joe Biden!!!!!! Biden only gave $1800.... WTF?

Note to Joe: Just because he doesn't give his money away to help people doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

Can anyone find the numbers on Sarah Palin's charitable donations? Seeing how she has made over $12M in 9 months and all. Plus, can anyone find a record of her donating the $150,000.00 speaking fee back to the Tea Baggers?

Can anyone find the numbers on Sarah Palin's charitable donations? Seeing how she has made over $12M in 9 months and all. Plus, can anyone find a record of her donating the $150,000.00 speaking fee back to the Tea Baggers?

With the left wing media's obsession with destroying her, I'm sure they would have found something by now...

The problem is that Democrats are the self appointed party of "caring for others..." Evidently Biden is not included in the group. He's real good at spending other people's money.

What's up with your obsession with Sarah? Kman was commending Obama on his charitable giving and you come back with "what about sarah?". You leftwing idiots never cease to amaze me.

What's up with your obsession with Sarah? Kman was commending Obama on his charitable giving and you come back with "what about sarah?". You leftwing idiots never cease to amaze me.

What's so crazy is this woman is fighting for less Government and lower taxes and they constantly attack her. That is messed up. Maybe VaYank is afraid Palin is trying to take away his/her free Government handouts...

What's so crazy is this woman is fighting for less Government and lower taxes and they constantly attack her. That is messed up. Maybe VaYank is afraid Palin is trying to take away his/her free Government handouts...

I haven't heard not one single valid reason to dislike Sarah. They claim she's stupid, yet she has been successful her entire life. They say she's a quitter forgetting that their man Obama is also a quitter and both quit for very different reasons. Sarah quit to save her constituents a lot of money. Obama quit for higher power and personal gain. I agree with you that most of VaYanks ilk are afraid of losing their so-called entitlements.

I do not pay Palin's salary nor does she have any direct responsibility to legislation and policy making.

So why should I or ANYONE care about what she does with her time and money.

Why does a thread about President Obama often include a comparison to Sarah Palin.

I find it very humorous.

Nah. Mr. Yank has proven that he is not one that is all for entitlements. He is much more of a moderate than you give him credit for being. He is what I like to refer to as level headed and open minded, and a valid alternative to my way of thinking.

Glad to see he is giving to charity.

Now being charitable is a completely different story.

However, his income statements give us plenty of reason to cease making the Presidency of the United States a paying position. Let's see some real government service. It's not like they wont have millions in book deals later.

his 5.5 million income yielded only 329,000 in charitable giving...so that's, what, about 7%? DAMN!

So much for spreading the wealth around huh?

Just sayin

I do not pay Palin's salary nor does she have any direct responsibility to legislation and policy making.

Why does a thread about President Obama often include a comparison to Sarah Palin.

I find it very humorous.

Sarah Palin is the new Bush... Anytime there is a discussion about something and the liberal is losing... They can't say "Oh yeah well Bush did this"anymore so now it's "Oh yeah what about Palin blah blah blah..."

I agree, it is good to see Obama giving so much to charity.

I'm not mad at him.

Joe Biden made a little over 300,000 this year. Remember, he got a big jump in salary for being Vice President. And that salary includes his wife's salary.

While 300k sounds like a lot, when you are putting children and possibly grand children through college, it's not nearly so much. Biden lends his name to charitable events and pays for his own travel, he's not Sean Hannity, and he has never been found in dinner clubs which serve faux lesbians performing in bondage routines.

And Obama, he and his wife were still paying off student loans when he reached 40 years old. And don't forget, the titles of Obama's books end with "by Barrack Obama". Some book titles end with "by Lynn Vincent".

And I know about student loans. I went to Roosevelt University in Chicago on the GI bill and received money from the company I work at and I still owed more than 56 thousand dollars by time I graduated, which I have since paid off.

So if you are looking for a "story", you are looking at the "wrong" story.

I find it very humorous.

Because really stupid white wingers want to make her president.

I find it very humorous.

Because really stupid white wingers want to make her president.

are you her campaign manager? you have all the necessary qualifications, certainly.

Why would her 1040 be your business?

Why would her 1040 be your business?

Because really stupid white wingnuts want to make her president.

I'm not mad at him.

Joe Biden made a little over 300,000 this year. Remember, he got a big jump in salary for being Vice President. And that salary includes his wife's salary.

While 300k sounds like a lot, when you are putting children and possibly grand children through college, it's not nearly so much. Biden lends his name to charitable events and pays for his own travel, he's not Sean Hannity, and he has never been found in dinner clubs which serve faux lesbians performing in bondage routines.

And Obama, he and his wife were still paying off student loans when he reached 40 years old. And don't forget, the titles of Obama's books end with "by Barrack Obama". Some book titles end with "by Lynn Vincent".

And I know about student loans. I went to Roosevelt University in Chicago on the GI bill and received money from the company I work at and I still owed more than 56 thousand dollars by time I graduated, which I have since paid off.

So if you are looking for a "story", you are looking at the "wrong" story.

Biden has already proved he can't handle his own money.

He's spent the last 30 years in the top 5% of earners and at the time of the last election his net worth was about 100K?

Yeah he's a great example of fiscal responsibility. NOT

Forum List

Back