Zone1 Well here's another threat from Somebody

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
as if we aren't booked up now. Maybe another "event" or just more conditioning?

That can't be.

Our biggest threat is White Christian Nationalism.
What a lying idiot. You get to define it, you get to malign it, and yet no one has the label officially
You call folks "fascist' who do not call themselves that. you are like the torturer who worked for Stalin

":
“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners. He became part of a post-Stalin, short-lived ruling troika until he was executed for treason after Nikita Khrushchev’s coup d’etat in 1953. Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later. "

If you only knew how your readers see through you.

Great news release from the CIA and FBI.

More fear raising, which if turned into more False Flags will be
delivered by their own proxy creations .

But good news for Moscow then . No further subtle hints of another attack or secretly gained information !!
Probably waiting for the Orthodox version of Easter in just over a month's time .

1711799746324.png

~S~

That can't be.

Our biggest threat is White Christian Nationalism.
YOu are a hater. I will bet that lots of those people have been your doctors, police, nurses, store owners, work mates.
ANd you hate them but don't know who they are and they've helped your crummy life.

YOu are a hater. I will bet that lots of those people have been your doctors, police, nurses, store owners, work mates.
ANd you hate them but don't know who they are and they've helped your crummy life.
I was being sarcastic sweety.

I'll give you a hint, if you see a post of mine there is a 99.999999% chance it has a sarcastic tone to it, it's simply how I cope with the Left wing loons around here.

Are you the same Libby who has been posting for a while, now?

You struck me as being fairly conservative, but now you are going after conservatives.ypurbwhole tone seems much more aggressive now, too.

So what happened with all these terrorist attacks we were supposed to be terrified about?
muslims these days are trying their luck with peaceful yet loud demonstrations in western countries.
in these demonstrations, and at home though, they continue to advocate for Israel to be wiped off the map.
and i don't see that ever happening.

I'll give you a hint, if you see a post of mine there is a 99.999999% chance it has a sarcastic tone to it, it's simply how I cope with the Left wing loons around here.
I;ve known folks who do nasty things, really nasty and then say "Just kidding"

muslims these days are trying their luck with peaceful yet loud demonstrations in western countries.
in these demonstrations, and at home though, they continue to advocate for Israel to be wiped off the map.
and i don't see that ever happening.
With the ongoing collapse of the American Empire (Israel's pitbull) it's unclear how long Israel can stay on the map.

So what happened with all these terrorist attacks we were supposed to be terrified about?

Yeah, still waiting on that 'Great White Wave' they allege exists to materialize myself. So far it's still all black, brown, and Democrat.

What a lying idiot. You get to define it, you get to malign it, and yet no one has the label officially
You call folks "fascist' who do not call themselves that. you are like the torturer who worked for Stalin

":
“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners. He became part of a post-Stalin, short-lived ruling troika until he was executed for treason after Nikita Khrushchev’s coup d’etat in 1953. Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later. "

If you only knew how your readers see through you.
He was being sarcastic.

I knew instantly that you were being sarcastic in your post, but it was fun reading the responses while knowing that... 😆

Forum List

Back