One Photo Shows How Quickly Things Change When Religious Zealots Take Over

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Someone showed me this photo, I was asked where it was. I never would have guessed. No one then thought things would change so drastically so quickly:

Religion. The biggest threat to America, and humanity.

Someone showed me this photo, I was asked where it was. I never would have guessed. No one then thought things would change so drastically so quickly:

Democrats: The biggest threat to the United States, and humanity

Iran has not changed one bit; the Liberal media does not cover the riots and violence in Iran.

Here in the US we have the same thing, albeit with a different religion.

The Radical Episcopalianists and the rest of the Religious Left have been pushing the Gay Agenda on America and you can see how we have changed moving from fellows like John Wayne and Lee Marvin to Harvey Weinstein and the rest of the NAMBLA crowd.

Not all religious people are as you claim and you are being dishonest. It’s a shame that neither side can be honest.

Good thing the CIA deposed the Shah, amiright?

Go White Hats!

make up your mind skews.....before it was trump and his people now its religion.....did you give up on trump being no 1?....

Muslim women dress modestly in public so men will not be tempted. "Every part of a women's body is sexually attractive." Many women agree and have no problem with covering up with the traditional hajib.

Last edited:
The picture alone proves nothing. If a religious leader is asked by anyone to pray with them, that is exactly what they should do.

Sadly it's true. Even Afghanistan used to have rock and roll, miniskirts, cafes and movie theaters.
I doubt that such a dress code is coming to America anytime soon, as suggested in the OP.

The picture alone proves nothing. If a religious leader is asked by anyone to pray with them, that is exactly what they should do.

Theocracies are often reactionary. Think Philadelphia in 1916 when Protestants convened against science and modernity.. You got the Scopes monkey trial.

Theocracies are often reactionary. Think Philadelphia in 1916 when Protestants convened against science and modernity.. You got the Scopes monkey trial.

I am not saying that a complete argument can not be made. I am saying this picture alone proves nothing.

I doubt that such a dress code is coming to America anytime soon, as suggested in the OP.

I didn't see dress code as the main issue, but maybe... There sure was a reaction to the Flappers in the US. Fundamentalism, Dominionism, Dispensationism raged in a giant step backwards.

And this is just a small sample of what we get when godless libs are in control

May be an image of 3 people

Last edited:

MFbroad.jpg

Forum List

Back