One Of The Wealthiest Men In America Says Rich Not Paying Their Fair Share

Thievery is when someone travels the highways, vacations in Hawaii, flies internationally, takes law enforcement for granted, sends their kids to a private school and thinks they are entitled to do it. That's the best example of thievery in the world. The fact that the party they support starts wars but let somebody else's kids fight it is a no brainer. Fuck all of you dedicated right wingers!!

No lib loon. Theft is the action of taking the property of somebody against their will leaving them with no reasonable alternative. For instance: you are walking down the street one night, and somebody approaches you with a gun asking for all your money. You have two choices: give the thief your money and walk away alive, or get shot and he takes your money anyway.

He is a thief because he took your money against your will and gave you no reasonable alternative.

Example: you are my neighbor and have much more money than I. When you are not home one day, I break into your home and take some of your money that I feel I need. Did I break the law? Of course I did, and I will end up in jail because of it.

When liberal politicians do the exact same thing, not only are they not arrested and charged, they are applauded by their liberal constituents.

Why is one against the law and not the other?

Just curious.......why is it that your party of elite assholes start wars 10,000 miles from home and expect the sons and daughters of others to do the fighting? When was the last time a right wing, rich ass hole volunteered to travel and fight?

As we all know, Palin's son was in the military, and so is Bill Bennett's son serving right now.

Why do they expect the sons and daughters to fight wars? Because that's what the sons and daughters joined the military for. If your son became a cop, do you blame your society if he goes after a criminal who robbed a bank? Of course not. That's what police officers do, they go after criminals.

The record shows that Palin's son is some kind of mixed up young man who can't get his shit together. He's still worried about Russia being next door.

Apparently you think Sarah said she could see Russia from her house. That's the problem you senile old bastard when you consider SNL as a news source.

the dumbass libs think Tina Fey and Sarah Palin are the same person.

oh brother. that's easy enough to say when you're gawddam rich for crying out loud.

Nothing is stopping him from donating all his monies to the Fed. Guberment

He's telling the truth. Why the hell should a normal everyday American pay at the same percentage as a millionaire? This country was built on everybody paying their fair share.....not a flat tax rate! We had a middle class until Reagan slashed tax rates to 50 year lows:

6a00d83451c45669e201675ecf1529970b-550wi

THEN THE RESULT:

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

Nearly half of Americans pay no income tax at all. And in this country, nobody pays their fair share. That's why the top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 70% of all collected income taxes.
Income tax is not the only tax people pay.

And your point is what?

while they go vote for another Millionaire from the Democrat party

Hillary and Billy worth_60 million or something like that

While they go vote for another billionaire from ... well, this week, Duh Donuld says he's a Republican.

The most amazing part of this is that RWNJs want to pay more than their share and they want billionaires to pay less than their share.

Drumpf has said he will raise the taxes on the working class, add more people to those who pay no taxes and slash taxes for his 1% cronies.

RWNJs have also said they support domestic terrorist groups and want certain people to be given land for free. Welfare ranchers already get a 93% cut in their grazing fees but want it for free and RWNJs are in favor of that.

And of course, while RWNJs want children to starve, they want corporations to get a free ride in the form of tax breaks.

No lib loon. Theft is the action of taking the property of somebody against their will leaving them with no reasonable alternative. For instance: you are walking down the street one night, and somebody approaches you with a gun asking for all your money. You have two choices: give the thief your money and walk away alive, or get shot and he takes your money anyway.

He is a thief because he took your money against your will and gave you no reasonable alternative.

Example: you are my neighbor and have much more money than I. When you are not home one day, I break into your home and take some of your money that I feel I need. Did I break the law? Of course I did, and I will end up in jail because of it.

When liberal politicians do the exact same thing, not only are they not arrested and charged, they are applauded by their liberal constituents.

Just curious.......why is it that your party of elite assholes start wars 10,000 miles from home and expect the sons and daughters of others to do the fighting? When was the last time a right wing, rich ass hole volunteered to travel and fight?

As we all know, Palin's son was in the military, and so is Bill Bennett's son serving right now.

Why do they expect the sons and daughters to fight wars? Because that's what the sons and daughters joined the military for. If your son became a cop, do you blame your society if he goes after a criminal who robbed a bank? Of course not. That's what police officers do, they go after criminals.

The record shows that Palin's son is some kind of mixed up young man who can't get his shit together. He's still worried about Russia being next door.

Apparently you think Sarah said she could see Russia from her house. That's the problem you senile old bastard when you consider SNL as a news source.

the dumbass libs think Tina Fey and Sarah Palin are the same person.

And that the quote I referenced was actually made.

That is the problem with these Libtards.

They think all the money that is made in the US should be the property of the collective state and used to even out the playing field. You know, for social justice reason and all that bullshit.

It is called thievery.

Thievery is when someone travels the highways, vacations in Hawaii, flies internationally, takes law enforcement for granted, sends their kids to a private school and thinks they are entitled to do it. That's the best example of thievery in the world. The fact that the party they support starts wars but let somebody else's kids fight it is a no brainer. Fuck all of you dedicated right wingers!!

$arah says he's suffering from PTSD but he never saw combat. His job was to drive VIPs. He chose the Army over prison and was a crazy, drunk/drugger long before he got his cushy job in the Army.

Pisses me off that RWNJs shit on the vets who actually fought while coddling the likes of Track.

These Libtards are silly.

The government is astronomically debt ridden and a tremendous burden on the economy. That is a fact.

Instead of taking responsibility for that massive problem that has increased poverty, decreased family income, increased welfare rolls, drove industry overseas the Libtards do what they always do and try to shift the blame on the Republicans.

They are correct in that Republicans have been an enabler of the problem. Guilty.

However, the solution is not to elect more Democrats that will do everything they accuse the Republicans of doing but more. That is exactly what theses Libtards do. They elect big government candidates like Obama and then bitch about the consequences and try to blame it on somebody else.

The solution is stop electing anybody that supports big government and start electing people that believe in fiscal responsibility.

We are not going to be a prosperous nation by taxing the American people more. Only an idiot would believe that silliness.

$arah says he's suffering from PTSD but he never saw combat. His job was to drive VIPs. He chose the Army over prison and was a crazy, drunk/drugger long before he got his cushy job in the Army.

Pisses me off that RWNJs shit on the vets who actually fought while coddling the likes of Track.

that's funny coming from an Obama supporter. you know, Obama, the president who cares more about giving free stuff to illegals than helping vets.

While they go vote for another billionaire from ... well, this week, Duh Donuld says he's a Republican.

The most amazing part of this is that RWNJs want to pay more than their share and they want billionaires to pay less than their share.

Drumpf has said he will raise the taxes on the working class, add more people to those who pay no taxes and slash taxes for his 1% cronies.

RWNJs have also said they support domestic terrorist groups and want certain people to be given land for free. Welfare ranchers already get a 93% cut in their grazing fees but want it for free and RWNJs are in favor of that.

And of course, while RWNJs want children to starve, they want corporations to get a free ride in the form of tax breaks.

I want half the country that currently pay no share of the income tax, including many of them who benefit from the pot to which they don't pay, to start paying their fair share.

LWNJs support freeloaders and want someone else's to provide them food for free. Social welfare recipients already get something for nothing and the LWNJ answer is to give them more.

LWNJs want to give women a choice of what to do with their bodies, and having children is one of the options, then demand those told to butt out of the choice that produced the situation where the one making it can't afford it to be the ones to pay for it. I don't want children to starve. I want those the LWNJs say should have the sole choice that produced the result to pay for it.

So you prefer a five-year-old partisan speculative source rather than a more recent objective professional accounting source detailing the resolution of the dispute. How convenient for your agenda spin.

It's well known that Buffet has been fighting the IRS over taxes for years

If he thinks he should pay more then why not just fucking pay it instead of wasting taxpayer money fighting it?

He is a fucking hypocrite.
The fighting and tax disputes are with the company he owns controlling shares in, Berkshire. He is notoriously frugal and collects a pay from the company of $100,000 per year. He lives in his the house he bought for 31,500 in Omaha in 1958. He has given over 37 billion away in charity donations over the years and has willed almost his entire wealth to charity upon his death.
You guys are going after the wrong rich guy. The guy is an eccentric that gives his money away like no other rich guy. Imagine having all that money to draw upon and living in your 50-year-old little house you bought for $31,500.

So fucking what?

If he thinks he should pay more in taxes then he should raise his fucking salary to 100 million a year and pay up

He's a fucking hypocrite
Unlike you, Buffett understands math. Your suggestion would help pay for a one or two aircraft. It would contribute millions to the treasury. His suggestion would add trillions to the treasury and finance the entire fleet of aircraft.

the government could take 100% of the income of the top 10% and it wouldn't make a dent in the federal debt. The problem is not tax revenue, the problem is government spending.
Where does that idea come from?

[

That's what the federal government does, spends foolishly.
That tax money is not the federal government's to begin with, bed wetter.

That is the problem with these Libtards.

They think all the money that is made in the US should be the property of the collective state and used to even out the playing field. You know, for social justice reason and all that bullshit.

It is called thievery.

Sounds like Obama.

Hate to burst your bubble you old bastard but anyone in the military today did so by choice. It's all volunteer.

I want half the country that currently pay no share of the income tax, including many of them who benefit from the pot to which they don't pay, to start paying their fair share.

LWNJs support freeloaders and want someone else's to provide them food for free. Social welfare recipients already get something for nothing and the LWNJ answer is to give them more.

LWNJs want to give women a choice of what to do with their bodies, and having children is one of the options, then demand those told to butt out of the choice that produced the situation where the one making it can't afford it to be the ones to pay for it. I don't want children to starve. I want those the LWNJs say should have the sole choice that produced the result to pay for it.

When all forms of taxation and fees, both local and federal are added together the poorest people in the country pay the highest percentage of their disposable income in some kind of tax. LIVE WITH IT ASS HOLE!!

that's funny coming from an Obama supporter. you know, Obama, the president who cares more about giving free stuff to illegals than helping vets.
Wow, two in a row. Now, where does that idea come from?

Warren Buffett says the super-rich pay lower tax rates than others

It's not often you see someone stand up and say, "Tax me more!"

Yet that's just what famed investor Warren Buffett has done in an op-ed in the New York Times headlined, "Stop Coddling the Super-Rich." Buffett says that very wealthy people like himself pay lower tax rates than the middle class, thanks to special tax categories for investment income.

The part Buffet didn't mention is that not only payroll taxes the poorest of the poor pay a much higher percentage of their income than others. When every kind of local tax, fee, registration charge, license and other government and normal living required costs are added the rich are getting off and making out like a bandit when observed as a percentage of their total.

For example in Tennessee there is a state sales tax and in the county where I live there's also a local retail tax on everything one purchases. A poor bastard earning $30,000 a year pays the same gasoline tax as a millionaire and if one looks closely there's another form of taxation or fee being charged every time the poor man/woman opens his/her billfold/purse.

Warren buffet is free to write a big fat fucking check to the US Treasury if he thinks he should pay more taxes
You might want to ask why his company has been fighting with the IRS for years over back taxes

Report: Buffett's Berkshire Owes $1 Billion In Back Taxes
So you prefer a five-year-old partisan speculative source rather than a more recent objective professional accounting source detailing the resolution of the dispute. How convenient for your agenda spin.

It's well known that Buffet has been fighting the IRS over taxes for years

If he thinks he should pay more then why not just fucking pay it instead of wasting taxpayer money fighting it?

He is a fucking hypocrite.

How is he a hypocrite . He can pay more , but that doesn't change the tax code for everyone else.

He can write a check today to the federal government for any amount he wants so the government can use it to do what he supports being done. Has he voluntarily written that check? No. The hypocritical part is he says the government needs more, he can do it because he has plenty of money, yet his answer is for someone else to be forced to do it.

oh brother. that's easy enough to say when you're gawddam rich for crying out loud.

Nothing is stopping him from donating all his monies to the Fed. Guberment

He's telling the truth. Why the hell should a normal everyday American pay at the same percentage as a millionaire? This country was built on everybody paying their fair share.....not a flat tax rate! We had a middle class until Reagan slashed tax rates to 50 year lows:

6a00d83451c45669e201675ecf1529970b-550wi

THEN THE RESULT:

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

Nearly half of Americans pay no income tax at all. And in this country, nobody pays their fair share. That's why the top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 70% of all collected income taxes.
Income tax is not the only tax people pay.

And your point is what?
The amount of taxes paid can be viewed as a percentage of income or as a set figure. One side prefers looking at the percentage and the other side prefers looking at the set amount. Unless the sides get on the same page the debate just goes around in circles.

[Q

Children starve because this economy is hurting because the government is stifling economic growth.

You do not understand corporate taxes.

Corporations don't really pay the corporate tax.

They simply collect in the cost of the goods and services from the consumer and pass it along to the filthy ass government.

Taxation is a business expense just like everything else. If you increase corporate taxes then the corporations increase the cost of goods and services.

When the American people are taxed more there is less money for food for those starving children you are worried about.

The corporations either pass the cost of the taxes along to the consumer or in some cases simply go elsewhere where there are lower taxes.

Just this week Johnson Controls announced they are moving to Ireland that has a significantly lower corporate tax rate than the filthy ass high taxed US. They will save $150 million in taxes. They will also take jobs with them. jobs that could have prevented the children from starving.

When all forms of taxation and fees, both local and federal are added together the poorest people in the country pay the highest percentage of their disposable income in some kind of tax. LIVE WITH IT ASS HOLE!!

State and local taxes/fees aren't part of it. Each state is different. Some don't have income taxes but higher sales taxes. You're comparing apples to oranges.

ONLY on the federal level can that be compared.

[Q

Children starve because this economy is hurting because the government is stifling economic growth.

You do not understand corporate taxes.

Corporations don't really pay the corporate tax.

They simply collect in the cost of the goods and services from the consumer and pass it along to the filthy ass government.

Taxation is a business expense just like everything else. If you increase corporate taxes then the corporations increase the cost of goods and services.

When the American people are taxed more there is less money for food for those starving children you are worried about.

They either pass the cost of the taxes along to the consumer or simply go elsewhere where there are lower taxes.

Just this week Johnson Controls announced they are moving to Ireland that has significantly lower tax rate than the filthy ass high taxed US. They will save $150 million in taxes. They will also take jobs with them. jobs that could have prevented the children from starving.

When the Liberal idiots say corporations don't pay taxes, in a sense, they are correct. Whether the corporate rate was actually zero and it isn't or the corporate rate was 50%, the corporation wouldn't pay. Those taxes are passed on to the consume.

Forum List

Back