Bill Maher's Bernie "America" Ad: "...Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew Jew..."

Maher is just a bitter old man. His deep hate must stem from a mental beatdown that he went through earlier in his life.

I see you didn't watch the video. It sounds like Sanders did the voice-over himself, you stupid idiot. (Not to mention that Maher's mother is Jewish, too.)

Maher is just a bitter old man. His deep hate must stem from a mental beatdown that he went through earlier in his life.

I see you didn't watch the video. It sounds like Sanders did the voice-over himself, you stupid idiot. (Not to mention that Maher's mother is Jewish, too.)

I wouldnt waste one second watching that bitter fraud.

What fraud? Either put up or shut up. Or are you another one who doesn't know who he is talking about?

I bet you've never seen a single one of his shows. Just bloggers comments about him, right? That's why we call you "low information" everything.

Saying that is the funniest thing Maher has ever done implies he has actually done something funny before this.

He has. But how would you know since you don't watch his show?
Question: Why aren't there any Republican comedians besides Dennis Miller, and he's even given up trying to make you jerks laugh.

On top of this last night, he had an Australian doctor whose developed a vaccine against AIDS and has been keeboshed by the American medical community. You really are missing a lot. It ain't all laughs:

Dr. Sam Chachoua | ENCOGNITIVE.COM
Dr. Sam Chachoua

For more than 7 months, The cancer Industry, apparently led by Cedars-Sinai has totally controlled the National Media who have suppressed any mention of LA's US District Court Case # CV 97-5595-MMM. .......

August 11, 2000, Dr. Sam Chachoua, Cancer/AIDS researcher was awarded $10+ million damages by US District Court from LA's Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for breach of contract by failing to return 36 proprietary Vaccines and Source Cultures to Dr. Chachoua and refusing to publish the results of tests performed by Cedars-Sinai on those Vaccines & Cultures.

Last edited:
Saying that is the funniest thing Maher has ever done implies he has actually done something funny before this.

Question: Why aren't there any Republican comedians besides Dennis Miller, and he's even given up trying to make you jerks laugh.

On top of this last night, he had an Australian doctor whose developed a vaccine against AIDS and has been keeboshed by the American medical community. You really are missing a lot. It ain't all laughs:

Dr. Sam Chachoua

For more than 7 months, The cancer Industry, apparently led by Cedars-Sinai has totally controlled the National Media who have suppressed any mention of LA's US District Court Case # CV 97-5595-MMM. .......

August 11, 2000, Dr. Sam Chachoua, Cancer/AIDS researcher was awarded $10+ million damages by US District Court from LA's Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for breach of contract by failing to return 36 proprietary Vaccines and Source Cultures to Dr. Chachoua and refusing to publish the results of tests performed by Cedars-Sinai on those Vaccines & Cultures.
I have watched his show that's how I know he's not funny it's also the reason I stopped watching bitter,angry, and hate filled may be some people's idea of funny it's not mine.

Dr. Sam Chachoua

I have watched his show that's how I know he's not funny it's also the reason I stopped watching bitter,angry, and hate filled may be some people's idea of funny it's not mine.

"....bitter, angry and hate-filled..." Voting for Trump?

The only people who say things like 'famously jewish' are liberals like Bill. I don't know anyone who has ever noticed or cared if the guy is jewish. I suppose that Bill is trying to say the people of Iowa are anti-semeitic because they are not diverse but I haven't seen anyone from Iowa make up a video about jews using nasty jewish stereotypes such as the video above. The only people who come up with this crap are 'liberals' because we know that these people are closet NAZIs who feel they have to project their sins onto others in order to cover up for their own anti-semitism. That is why white not-diverse conservatives are constantly accused of this even though they don't come up with videos like this.

Dr. Sam Chachoua

I'm not can't speak for anyone else but you pretty much prove my point with that response.

The only people who say things like 'famously jewish' are liberals like Bill. I don't know anyone who has ever noticed or cared if the guy is jewish. I suppose that Bill is trying to say the people of Iowa are anti-semeitic because they are not diverse but I haven't seen anyone from Iowa make up a video about jews using nasty jewish stereotypes such as the video above. The only people who come up with this crap are 'liberals' because we know that these people are closet NAZIs who feel they have to project their sins onto others in order to cover up for their own anti-semitism. That is why white not-diverse conservatives are constantly accused of this even though they don't come up with videos like this.

You need to find yourself some nice liberal college campus where you can claim a micro-aggression against your overly sensitive and totally fake indignation.

If you are referring to Sanders and people not caring that he is Jewish, you are very wrong. Why do you think Michael Bloomberg has never considered running for POTUS until now? I quote, "...he has phrased this more colorfully when referring to himself, saying a “short, Jewish, divorced billionaire” can’t win, either."

Just Stop It—Mike Bloomberg Isn't Running for President.

Last edited:

Dr. Sam Chachoua

I'm not can't speak for anyone else but you pretty much prove my point with that response.

Ah, so you are a Trump supporter. Thought so. Very transparent.

:itsok:

They think the video is about Maher. [shaking head]

Or "bitter" and "fraud" may be code words for "Jewish." Their rabid support of Israel no matter what has kind of shot them in the foot. They don't want to be seen as anti-Semitic, so they can't attack Bernie for being Jewish. What's left for a lonely RW to do? :dunno:

Or "bitter" and "fraud" may be code words for "Jewish." Their rabid support of Israel no matter what has kind of shot them in the foot. They don't want to be seen as anti-Semitic, so they can't attack Bernie for being Jewish. What's left for a lonely RW to do? :dunno:

It has nothing to do with being Jewish. I don't care for maher or sanders.

It has nothing to do with being Jewish. I don't care for maher or sanders.

Bullshit.

I forgot to ask: Would you be equally offended if anyone in the media commented that Cruz and Carson are famously Christian?

EXCLUSIVE: Duck Commander Phil Robertson endorses Ted Cruz
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/01/13/exclusive-duck-commander-phil-robertson-endorses-ted-cruz.html

I was just thinking the same thing myself.

Forum List

Back