One Of The Wealthiest Men In America Says Rich Not Paying Their Fair Share

I don't care what kind of house somebody else has, I don't care what kind of boat they have if they even have a boat, I don't care what kind of car they drive or how many they have. Why would I care? What business is it of mine?

LMAO.A truck driver who spends all his board time defending the ultra wealthy doesn't care what the rich have?

That is funny.

So why do you spend so much time defending the ultra wealthy?

If you don't care and all.

And when will the ultra rich be coming out to defend truck drivers?

I'm not defending anybody. I'm having a discussion about social issues.

Conservatism is about believing everybody should be treated equal and government cannot make us equal. It's about the belief that the less government running our lives--the better. It's the belief that the only thing owed to you is the freedom our founders desired for us. As for what you do in life, how far you go, how successful you are is your business--not societies or the government.

When a conservative wants to feel good about himself or herself, they give to charity. When liberals want to feel good about themselves, they take other peoples money and give to charity.

Forced charity is not charity at all. Forced charity is theft.

I don't care what kind of house somebody else has, I don't care what kind of boat they have if they even have a boat, I don't care what kind of car they drive or how many they have. Why would I care? What business is it of mine?

LMAO.A truck driver who spends all his board time defending the ultra wealthy doesn't care what the rich have?

That is funny.

Conservatism is about believing everybody should be treated equal and government cannot make us equal. It's about the belief that the less government running our lives--the better. It's the belief that the only thing owed to you is the freedom our founders desired for us. As for what you do in life, how far you go, how successful you are is your business--not societies or the government.

When a conservative wants to feel good about himself or herself, they give to charity. When liberals want to feel good about themselves, they take other peoples money and give to charity.

Wtf are you talking about guy? You kinda strange.

How come we couldn't discuss the EITC and Republicans?

That is funny.

Wtf are you talking about guy? You kinda strange.

How come we couldn't discuss the EITC and Republicans?

Because that's called OFF TOPIC. If you wish to discuss that as a topic, start one of your own.

I just can't believe how any citizen of a Free Country is willing to swallow this.

for some we are all equal, until they want someone's money who has more than they do. Buffet can pay more. Nothing stopping him DONATING it. freaking idiot

Because that's called OFF TOPIC. If you wish to discuss that as a topic, start one of your own.

In other words you got nothing to say in defense of Reagan for GREATLY expanding the EITC.

You know that program where the working poor don't pay any income tax.

Do you hate Reagan and Ford for giving us that program?

9 billionaires who plan to give away the majority of their fortunes

Created by Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett and Bill and Melinda Gates, the Giving Pledge invites the wealthiest people in the world to pledge more than half of their wealth to charitable causes either during their lives or in their wills. As of June, 137 ultra-wealthy individuals and families have joined the effort, with some pledging to allocate more than 99% of their money to philanthropy.

And?

So are you telling us you finally figured out the definition between charity and taxes?

I
If you make capital gains such as the stock market, you pay this 12%.

LMAO. Is the mythical 12% capital gains rate just for truck drivers?

Or do you not know what you are talking about?

I say the not knowing is correct.

O%, 15% and 20% are the long term.cap gains rate.

Learn to use Google. It will.make you appear smarter.

Forum List

Back