One of the targets in the "Nothing Burger" just invoked the 5th....WHY?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Roger Stone invokes Fifth Amendment in Senate Russia probe - CNNPolitics

If this is Nothing Burger, why all the lies and why the 5th. Just what is Stone, the right hand slug to the Orange Slug, got to hide? If there is nothing there, why all the lies, why the stone walls, why the changed stories?

I hate to tell you Mister Stone, you POS, but Mueller never asks a question unless he already knows the answer. So, yes you will be indicted. Yes, he has the answers, and yes, your orange king will need to pardon you to keep you out of prison. Then he can kiss his political ass good bye.

Lmfao..

This is killing you Lefty's.. what did you think it would be a walk in the park ?

If this is Nothing Burger, why all the lies and why the 5th. Just what is Stone, the right hand slug to the Orange Slug, got to hide? If there is nothing there, why all the lies, why the stone walls, why the changed stories?

I hate to tell you Mister Stone, you POS, but Mueller never asks a question unless he already knows the answer. So, yes you will be indicted. Yes, he has the answers, and yes, your orange king will need to pardon you to keep you out of prison. Then he can kiss his political ass good bye.
If I were questioned by a special counsel the only answer I would have is, I invoke the 5th amendment to the constitution. The most important advice an attorney can give you is never talk to the police.

Where's the FUCKING evidence that Trump collaborated with the Russians to steal the 2016 election?

I've asked that question at least eight times on this forum and never got SHIT for an answer.

And let's all remember what tiny trump has said in the past about those who plead the Fifth.

If you take the Fifth, you are accused of having something to hide.

If you talk, they indict you for lying to the FBI.

This is a classic no-win situation.
“The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” - Donald Trump, Iowa campaign rally, September 2016.

“The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” - Donald Trump, Iowa campaign rally, September 2016.
You're preaching to the choir. Donald Trump is not a liberty first guy. I don't disagree with you.

That statement pisses me off. Fuck him. Pleading the 5th is not an admission of guilt...especially when you have snakes who are trying to get you on anything they can, rather than trying to administer justice.

:dunno:

Yeah, we all see that you already posted that quote, fuckchop.

Yeah, we all see that you already posted that quote, fuckchop.
It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

Remember when someone who worked for Hillary also pleaded the fifth?

Remember what Trump said?

I'll refresh GOP memories.

Trump said if you plead the fifth, that means you are guilty.

Quote from Trump: If you are not guilty of a crime, why plead the fifth? Have you ever seen anything so corrupt in your life?

See? Sometimes you can believe him.

When a set up man and a scoundrel is doing the questioning one would be stupid not to plead the 5th....the swamp is ruthless...they have a lot to lose if Trump wins re election and Mueller is trying to stop that from happening....but Trump's numbers keep clicking up to their dismay....

I'd almost be willing to bet that you're one of those people who believe that if a person is innocent, they don't need a lawyer...

"If you talk, they indict you for lying to the FBI"...you know that happens only if you lie and they can prove it, right?

It's a no-win situation for chronic liars.....not for people who tell the truth. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Forum List

Back