One of the most beautiful voices from todays music.

Easy to listen to but just one of many . 7.5/10

" Write this girl a hit . Give it an anthem like feel with a hint of the Burt Bacharach treatment "

Pity about the backing group -- very average and a bland , over repetitious arrangement .
imho

• Banned
Easy to listen to but just one of many . 7.5/10

" Write this girl a hit . Give it an anthem like feel with a hint of the Burt Bacharach treatment "

Pity about the backing group -- very average and a bland , over repetitious arrangement .
imho
Not positive but I think she writes most of her own stuff. I know she plays a lot of the instruments in various songs. Keyboards, guitar and bass.
She is pretty young too (24 I think) so she has lots of room for growth.

Not positive but I think she writes most of her own stuff. I know she plays a lot of the instruments in various songs. Keyboards, guitar and bass.
She is pretty young too (24 I think) so she has lots of room for growth.
I had not previously heard of her and have made a note for the future .
26 in June and owns her own record label . Clearly a clever and talented young lady .
Baek Ye-Rin .

You can spout off BEFORE listening to it or you can finish the song....

Thoughts?

She has really nice vocal qualities, but the song is not good. The verse is very repetitive and the break is uninteresting and there's no "topper" (big high note) in the song which is kind of expected in pop songs. It would be interesting to hear her sing a cover of a good song.

Forum List

Back