Scott Baio speaks to Maria Bartiromo about ditching California for Florida.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Gee tough decision.
"Should I move back to Brooklyn New York where I grew up and it's even worse than California, or Florida where it's clean , affordable and I can carry a gun to protect myself. "?

More actors need to speak up against the leftist policies that are clearly destroying our country.

Great job Chachi.
Now get Joanie, Richie and the Fonz on-board.

Last edited:
Good post. Because Democrats have become the bane of American existence. End them.
The migrants will all see through them and vote Republican.....watch.

They want the truth. These people are coming from countries where they've been lied to all their lives.

Ironically maybe it's the immigrants who will clean up California eventually.

Chachi couldn't find a buyer.
You're thinking of Ralph Malph.
images.jpeg

Last edited:
Gee tough decision.
"Should I move back to Brooklyn New York where I grew up and it's even worse than California, or Florida where it's clean , affordable and I can carry a gun to protect myself. "?

More actors need to speak up against the leftist policies that are clearly destroying our country.

Great job Chachi.

That douche has been a rightwing cuck for decades. Why are republicans so desperate for celebrity attention?

Gee tough decision.

Great job Chachi.

I think Joanie passed away.

Gee tough decision.

Great job Chachi.

Who fucking cares...

Apparently rightwinger celebs are different than lefties?

Stupid shit

May be it's just me....but I like to know people are leaving Commiefornia in droves! I just like it! :muahaha:

Forum List

Back