One of the best lines from Gen, Mattis, last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"I earned my spurs on the battlefield.....and Trump earned his spurs from a doctor's letter [a doctor that Trump's daddy paid to write that letter.]

The walls are closing in on the orange clown.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
The ruling class wants Donnie gone, by any means possible. Why would you side with the criminal ruling class? You have nothing in common with them.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I earned my spurs on the battlefield.....and Trump earned his spurs from a doctor's letter [a doctor that Trump's daddy paid to write that letter.]

Trump fired that little scrawny punk mattis

Put em down like a dog

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score

any veteran that would use his service to put down someone that didnt doesnt deserve any respect because he has no honor,,,

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score

got a link???

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

any veteran that would use his service to put down someone that didnt doesnt deserve any respect because he has no honor,,,
he was just responding to Trump’s attack on him.
You all lick Trump’s ass when he does the same.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Put em down like a dog
yes he did. Trump could not stand having an actual leader around him, it just highlighted his total lack of any leadership traits

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

If you disqualify a politician for getting out of going to war, you’d have to disqualify most of them.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Put em down like a dog
yes he did. Trump could not stand having an actual leader around him, it just highlighted his total lack of any leadership traits
Real leader two weeks after he leaves we destroy isis lol

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The ruling class wants Donnie gone, by any means possible. Why would you side with the criminal ruling class? You have nothing in common with them.
52% support impeachment and then removal of Trump. Polls like this are taken from the hoi polloi, not the ruling class. In fact the ruling class - members of the People's House - rebuked Trump, and rightly so. His megalomania has put our country in jeopardy.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is CinC, Mattis lost a lot of my respect for sucking Obama dick and disrespecting Trump.

Mattis wanted permanent war, Trump wanted to live up to his promises to end our ridiculous role as military guardians of the CIA's poppy fields in Turkey, Iraq and Afghanistan

It's going on 20 FUCKING YEARS!!!! Where's victory? What's the Exit strategy??

Last edited:

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If you disqualify a politician for getting out of going to war, you’d have to disqualify most of them.
As I said, he was just responding to Trump’s attack on him. When Trump “fights back” all you people cum in your pants as you praise him for doing so.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Put em down like a dog
do you ever do anything other than parrot Trump’s talking points?

Claudette

Platinum Member
Reaction score

got a link???
I agree. I love Mattis and I doubt he ever said what the Op says he did.

Hell the left tried to get Mattis to dis Trump and he refused. He's a man of honor.

Be nice. Be polite but have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Put em down like a dog
do you ever do anything other than parrot Trump’s talking points?
I’m reading out from the reports I get from the land of Middle East

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
52% support impeachment and then removal of Trump. Polls like this are taken from the hoi polloi, not the ruling class. In fact the ruling class - members of the People's House - rebuked Trump, and rightly so. His megalomania has put our country in jeopardy.
Why won't Nancy vote?

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Put em down like a dog
------------------------------------------------ yep , the TRUMP did good work on the 'mattis' . Seems to me that the 'mattis' was only good because of a couple self described quotes about him being a dangerous butt kicking hero .

Last edited:

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
The plebes only think what they are told to think.

Why are the hearings held in secret?

Why is the corporate media the ones controlling the narrative?

:dunno:

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Reaction score
Hoi polloi from Commiefornia?

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score

got a link???
I agree. I love Mattis and I doubt he ever said what the Op says he did.

Hell the left tried to get Mattis to dis Trump and he refused. He's a man of honor.

Be nice. Be polite but have a plan to kill everyone in the room.
----------------------------------------- but Claudette makes a good point about 'mattis' refusing to disrespect the TRUMP and her comment is probably an accurate comment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List