One of the best lines from Gen, Mattis, last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
"I earned my spurs on the battlefield.....and Trump earned his spurs from a doctor's letter [a doctor that Trump's daddy paid to write that letter.]

The walls are closing in on the orange clown.

The ruling class wants Donnie gone, by any means possible. Why would you side with the criminal ruling class? You have nothing in common with them.

"I earned my spurs on the battlefield.....and Trump earned his spurs from a doctor's letter [a doctor that Trump's daddy paid to write that letter.]

Trump fired that little scrawny punk mattis

Put em down like a dog

any veteran that would use his service to put down someone that didnt doesnt deserve any respect because he has no honor,,,

any veteran that would use his service to put down someone that didnt doesnt deserve any respect because he has no honor,,,

he was just responding to Trump’s attack on him.
You all lick Trump’s ass when he does the same.

Put em down like a dog

yes he did. Trump could not stand having an actual leader around him, it just highlighted his total lack of any leadership traits

If you disqualify a politician for getting out of going to war, you’d have to disqualify most of them.

Put em down like a dog

yes he did. Trump could not stand having an actual leader around him, it just highlighted his total lack of any leadership traits
Real leader two weeks after he leaves we destroy isis lol

The ruling class wants Donnie gone, by any means possible. Why would you side with the criminal ruling class? You have nothing in common with them.

52% support impeachment and then removal of Trump. Polls like this are taken from the hoi polloi, not the ruling class. In fact the ruling class - members of the People's House - rebuked Trump, and rightly so. His megalomania has put our country in jeopardy.

Trump is CinC, Mattis lost a lot of my respect for sucking Obama dick and disrespecting Trump.

Mattis wanted permanent war, Trump wanted to live up to his promises to end our ridiculous role as military guardians of the CIA's poppy fields in Turkey, Iraq and Afghanistan

It's going on 20 FUCKING YEARS!!!! Where's victory? What's the Exit strategy??

Last edited:

If you disqualify a politician for getting out of going to war, you’d have to disqualify most of them.

As I said, he was just responding to Trump’s attack on him. When Trump “fights back” all you people cum in your pants as you praise him for doing so.

Put em down like a dog

do you ever do anything other than parrot Trump’s talking points?

got a link???

I agree. I love Mattis and I doubt he ever said what the Op says he did.

Hell the left tried to get Mattis to dis Trump and he refused. He's a man of honor.

Be nice. Be polite but have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Put em down like a dog

do you ever do anything other than parrot Trump’s talking points?
I’m reading out from the reports I get from the land of Middle East

52% support impeachment and then removal of Trump. Polls like this are taken from the hoi polloi, not the ruling class. In fact the ruling class - members of the People's House - rebuked Trump, and rightly so. His megalomania has put our country in jeopardy.

Why won't Nancy vote?

Put em down like a dog
------------------------------------------------ yep , the TRUMP did good work on the 'mattis' . Seems to me that the 'mattis' was only good because of a couple self described quotes about him being a dangerous butt kicking hero .

Last edited:

The plebes only think what they are told to think.

Why are the hearings held in secret?

Why is the corporate media the ones controlling the narrative?

:dunno:

Hoi polloi from Commiefornia?

got a link???

I agree. I love Mattis and I doubt he ever said what the Op says he did.

Hell the left tried to get Mattis to dis Trump and he refused. He's a man of honor.

Be nice. Be polite but have a plan to kill everyone in the room.
----------------------------------------- but Claudette makes a good point about 'mattis' refusing to disrespect the TRUMP and her comment is probably an accurate comment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back