One More Trump Nothing Burger

May 4, 2022
Quote:

Prosecutor says Sussmann used connections to share Trump dirt with FBI​

‘This is a case about privilege,’ Durham prosecutor tells the jury on the first day of testimony​

——— endquote

Privilege? Trump family and friends stretched access through privilege. And now a lawyer connected in some way to Hillary campaign is being prosecuted. Not for any criminal stuff involving Hillary’s campaign, but like Trump appointees and friends — of Lying to the FBI

YAWN… Trump tried using Durham to come forward with stuff before or during the election. It was another Trump failure like his business failures

Quote:

Prosecutor says Sussmann used connections to share Trump dirt with FBI​

‘This is a case about privilege,’ Durham prosecutor tells the jury on the first day of testimony​

——— endquote

Privilege? Trump family and friends stretched access through privilege. And now a lawyer connected in some way to Hillary campaign is being prosecuted. Not for any criminal stuff involving Hillary’s campaign, but like Trump appointees and friends — of Lying to the FBI

Were you upset when they went after Trump's people for lying to the FBI?

YAWN… Trump tried using Durham to come forward with stuff before or during the election. It was another Trump failure like his business failures

I love how idiots point out Trump's business failures. He's been far more successful at business than he's been a failure at business...

• Banned

I love how idiots point out Trump's business failures. He's been far more successful at business than he's been a failure at business...
You project too much. I’m not upset. If that guy lied to the FBI he’s a friggin stable genius. Only a fool lies to the FBI

I believe the guy might be innocent of charges. We’ll see

• Banned

He has? He made a fortune on tv. And in selling his brand. He sucked at businesses. His bankruptcies are there There are tons of informative articles available for people seeking truth

You’re really this dumb? I’m not upset. Lying to the FBI is a crime Unlike you, I don’t support people who lie to the feds.

Now it’s in court. Trump people were found guilty.
You know, I bet if you try really hard, you can come across as someone who's not a retard.

You still haven't answered my question...

I try not to pay attention to gotcha prosecutions like this, but from what I've been force fed by the media, even if Sussman went to the FBI with the motive of jamming up Trump, his statement about not working for HIllary's campaign was ambiguous. The FBI knew he had been employed by her campaign, but he may actually have finished his working on her campaign before talking to the FBI. I may pay attention. LOL

It seems strange to me that this is the "best" Durham has to offer.

You know, I bet if you try really hard, you can come across as someone who's not a retard.

You still haven't answered my question...
But I have. That’s what’s so amusing about stable geniuses like you

Your belief that your using the best words is also hilarious

He has? He made a fortune on tv. And in selling his brand. He sucked at businesses. His bankruptcies are there There are tons of informative articles available for people seeking truth

Television was his business. Selling his brand was his business. Hotels were his business. Airlines and a university were his business. Real estate was his business.

His businesses have filed for bankruptcy six times. Are you really so ignorant as to believe that Donald Trump had only six businesses? The Trump organization is comprised of some 500 businesses for which he's either the sole or principal owner.

So, yes, his successes in business far outweigh his failures...

I try not to pay attention to gotcha prosecutions like this, but from what I've been force fed by the media, even if Sussman went to the FBI with the motive of jamming up Trump, his statement about not working for HIllary's campaign was ambiguous. The FBI knew he had been employed by her campaign, but he may actually have finished his working on her campaign before talking to the FBI. I may pay attention. LOL

It seems strange to me that this is the "best" Durham has to offer.
Sad but true

Television was his business. Selling his brand was his business. Hotels were his business. Airlines and a university were his business. Real estate was his business.

His businesses have filed for bankruptcy six times. Are you really so ignorant as to believe that Donald Trump had only six businesses? The Trump organization is comprised of some 500 businesses for which he's either the sole or principal owner.

So, yes, his successes in business far outweigh his failures...
Oh please. That’s why American banks were scared of lending him money. He had Russians step in

Trump had to be bailed out by his father

Oh please. That’s why American banks were scared of lending him money. He had Russians step in

Trump had to be bailed out by his father

So you're saying he doesn't own more than six businesses?

Forum List

Back