Durham 3 Year Investigation Convened

You posted the media never made that claim and I proved you were wrong.
Now pretend that discussion never took place.
Newsflash.

I'm not privy to every utterance by "the media".

I never made such a claim.

Newsflash.

I'm not privy to every utterance by "the media".

I never made such a claim.
Wow! You're not a very good liar.
In fact, you refused to Google it and insisted on a Link because you're a lazy POS.
When I posted the Link, you disappeared for a full week.

Wow! You're not a very good liar.
In fact, you refused to Google it and insisted on a Link because you're a lazy POS.
When I posted the Link, you disappeared for a full week.
Dude...I never "disappeared for a full week".

And you're trolling on the wrong thread

Wow, so CIA man Bill Barr's handpicked asset didn't do anything or hold anyone accountable?
Shocking... to no one with a brain
This was always about cover, delay & distraction, never about actually holding the swamp to any standards of law or decency.

It's sad you applaud this as the country is torn down for parts
Haha, poor baby. :(

Wow, so CIA man Bill Barr's handpicked asset didn't do anything or hold anyone accountable?
Shocking... to no one with a brain
This was always about cover, delay & distraction, never about actually holding the swamp to any standards of law or decency.

It's sad you applaud this as the country is torn down for parts
All these years you've been waiting for the imminent arrest of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice was a giant hoax, and all you have to show for it are some blisters on your hands.

Add this to every other lie you swallowed.

All these years you've been waiting for the imminent arrest of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice was a giant hoax, and all you have to show for it are some blisters on your hands.

Add this to every other lie you swallowed.
They're all corrupt at the higher levels, and when you have no one policing the police....well of course there's not going to be any true accountability and justice. At least not in this age.

They're all corrupt at the higher levels, and when you have no one policing the police....well of course there's not going to be any true accountability and justice. At least not in this age.
John Durham has now been inducted into the D33P STAIT.

He will receive a complimentary smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share of the Jewish Space Laser.

John Durham has now been inducted into the D33P STAIT.

He will receive a complimentary smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share of the Jewish Space Laser.

I was talking about people like Hillary.

Looks like it's over with nothing to prove.

That's it. Nothing to see here.

"The Durham probe into the federal government's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign's contacts with Russian agents is ending with a whimper"

"The New York Times reports that the grand jury convened by prosecutor John Durham to hear evidence has expired, and sources tell the paper that there are no plans to convene another"

"Durham and his attorneys are preparing a final report into their inquiry, which lost the only case that it brought to trial when former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann was acquitted on charges of lying to the FBI"

Well he did score a trip to Italy with Billy Barr
Whoopee!

Last edited:
Riiiight, like there is no evidence of Hunters numerous crimes either. :cuckoo:
Snark really isn't getting it done. Durham has been on a witch hunt since April of 2019 looking for something to smear Obama or Biden with (recall the origin of Barr assigning Durham was to find campaign fodder to use against Biden in 2020). He found nothing.

Snark really isn't getting it done. Durham has been on a witch hunt since April of 2019 looking for something to smear Obama or Biden with (recall the origin of Barr assigning Durham was to find campaign fodder to use against Biden in 2020). He found nothing.
He found EVERYTHING! Thats why we now are able to trash democrats for... and i quote... "the russia collusion conspiracy theory". Its a term that people all over the world use for crying out loud! :laugh:

Forum List

Back