One More Trump Lie ….His Promise to Support and Defend LGBTQ Interests

I honestly don't think Trump is concerned at all with race, sexual orientation or the like. He's a more of a libertarian on these issues. Live and let live. He will get government out of peoples lives, improve the economy and the rest is up to you.

He had Peter Thiel speak at the convention and hasn't done anything that I can see to impose government Will over any particular community
I honestly don't think that he is concerned about much of anything except power and enriching himself. Maybe he is a libertarian. I hate libertarians. They don't promote government intrusion into peoples lives. Rather, they remove government protections for those who would be victims of discrimination by others who have power over minorities. They promote social Darwinism. PS: Peter Thiel is an idiot nd a pansy.

NEWSFLASH: Everyone pay attention! Trump is trying to enrich himself! He donates his salary back to the government, and you morons think he cares about making more money!

What more could he hope for? Is he planning on buying another country?

Should I care about another lifestyle choice? Nope too dam busy trying to keep a roof over my head and food on the table.

These alphabet soup people are professional victims.....
Right, victims of you bigots.

Tissue?

59f9242925cddbe23e2c4c46a5a95f4a--alphabet-soup-the-alphabet.jpg

I honestly don't think Trump is concerned at all with race, sexual orientation or the like. He's a more of a libertarian on these issues. Live and let live. He will get government out of peoples lives, improve the economy and the rest is up to you.

He had Peter Thiel speak at the convention and hasn't done anything that I can see to impose government Will over any particular community
I honestly don't think that he is concerned about much of anything except power and enriching himself. Maybe he is a libertarian. I hate libertarians. They don't promote government intrusion into peoples lives. Rather, they remove government protections for those who would be victims of discrimination by others who have power over minorities. They promote social Darwinism. PS: Peter Thiel is an idiot nd a pansy.

NEWSFLASH: Everyone pay attention! Trump is trying to enrich himself! He donates his salary back to the government, and you morons think he cares about making more money!

More horseshit>>>

Is Donald Trump Actually Donating His Presidential Salary?

Nor does it come as a surprise now, in the wake of Trump’s first pay cycle as president, that MSNBC reports there is no evidence that Trump has fulfilled his promise. With his second monthly check set to arrive any day, neither the White House, the Treasury Department, nor the Office of Personnel Management, were able to furnish any details or documentation as to where Trump’s first $33,333 monthly paycheck had gone, nor where his next paycheck would go. (On Monday afternoon, White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters that the president would donate his salary at the end of the year “and he’s asked that you all determine where it goes.”)

And even if he did donate his salary, its a drop in the bucket compared to the money that he makes by holding official events at his properties and charging for it.

And he claims to have made donations to the departments of education and the parks service while slashing their budgets

The only thing that trans people have lost with Trump is that the US Military /taxpayer will not pay for their transition
Horseshit! Read about and understand the issue before spouting off and maybe you wont sound like such an idiot.
Did read about it and that was my understanding. So tell me where I was wrong.
Then you have a problem with reading comprehension. I would try to help but I'm not certified in special ed.

More horseshit>>>

Nor does it come as a surprise now, in the wake of Trump’s first pay cycle as president, that MSNBC reports there is no evidence that Trump has fulfilled his promise. With his second monthly check set to arrive any day, neither the White House, the Treasury Department, nor the Office of Personnel Management, were able to furnish any details or documentation as to where Trump’s first $33,333 monthly paycheck had gone, nor where his next paycheck would go. (On Monday afternoon, White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters that the president would donate his salary at the end of the year “and he’s asked that you all determine where it goes.”)

And even if he did donate his salary, its a drop in the bucket compared to the money that he makes by holding official events at his properties and charging for it.

And he claims to have made donations to the departments of education and the parks service while slashing their budgets

MSNBC was all you had to say. Fake news.

The only thing that trans people have lost with Trump is that the US Military /taxpayer will not pay for their transition
Horseshit! Read about and understand the issue before spouting off and maybe you wont sound like such an idiot.
Then you have a problem with reading comprehension. I would try to help but I'm not certified in special ed.
So in other words, you can't.
So fuck off dip shit.

More horseshit>>>

That's all you got? Pathetic!!

So in other words, you can't.
So fuck off dip shit.
Well I can't help you or cure stupid.

More horseshit>>>

That's all you got? Pathetic!!

Pathetic is the comment you make while looking at yourself in a mirror.

Fake news is more than you have! Do a Google search and prove yourself wrong. I have btter things to do.

Doesn't seem like it;
Trump Keeps Obama's Top Gay Rights Envoy at State Department ...
foreignpolicy.com/.../trump-keeps-obamas-top-gay-rights-envoy-at-state-department/
The Trump administration has decided to keep President Barack Obama's top advocate for gay rights issues at the State Department in defiance of evangelical groups who called for his immediate expulsion, Foreign Policy has learned. Randy Berry, the Special Envoy for the Human Rights of LGBTI .
And that negates the atrocities that I have documented? How exactly? And where is he now.?? Do you think that T-Rump would have appointed him?

Cry Wolf much?

a·troc·i·ty
[əˈträsədē]
NOUN
atrocities (plural noun)
  1. an extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical violence or injury:
    "war atrocities"

Forum List

Back