One more reason NO CONSERVATIVE should own ANY Apple products

Everybody I've worked with, all my friends, have all been brainwashed into thinking this cheap, CHEAP, Chinese garbage is worthy of the THOUSANDS of dollars they rape their customers over with.

I know a scam company when I see one. This is one of the biggest, alongside ATT and all the "credit bureaus".

I have never bought their garbage, and I never will.

I'm not sure how serious one can take a person who openly admits he won't even follow his own advice.

Capitalism thrives when people spend their money wisely.

Other than for actual slave labor, I wouldn't let any of this influence my purchase decisions.

I have had good service from all of my Apple stuff, at a reasonable cost.

Goodness... face it folks.... all Tech is owned by the ChiComs. You can pick on Apple, but every PC platform is right there beside them. I've got all three: PC, Chromebook and Mac..... and I use them for different things/reasons.... 'cause I am in a Tech Biz.

Sure, Apple is over-priced.... but it works with few hiccups and that appeals to many and they will pay for it. It really is special to a 65 year old user how an iPhone, Ipad, iWatch and MacBook all work together and that ease of use is very appealing to many.... especially Boomers.

And you think you're going to find computer products that aren't made in China?

And each and every one of them agreed to turn over technology for the right to produce their products there.

There is no need to fabricate a political reason not to buy CrApple products

Goodness... face it folks.... all Tech is owned by the ChiComs. You can pick on Apple, but every PC platform is right there beside them. I've got all three: PC, Chromebook and Mac..... and I use them for different things/reasons.... 'cause I am in a Tech Biz.

Sure, Apple is over-priced.... but it works with few hiccups and that appeals to many and they will pay for it. It really is special to a 65 year old user how an iPhone, Ipad, iWatch and MacBook all work together and that ease of use is very appealing to many.... especially Boomers.

My dad creates and records his own music sometimes. He swears by Apple for such things.

What is this thread about?
4i6Ckte.gif

Do "conservatives" dislike products that work and software that doesn't need plugging for security holes every few days?

Do "conservatives" dislike products that work and software that doesn't need plugging for security holes every few days?
Things that "just work" with no user serviceable parts inside, and can't ever be repaired or modified by the user or used for technically oriented work.

Forum List

Back