One more reason NO CONSERVATIVE should own ANY Apple products

Which means you support liberalism, gun control, abortion, corporate birth control for female employees, and mandated covid shots.
I support my wallet, dude/dudette. That's the beginning and the end of it.

And, if I planned my life around politics, I wouldn't be able to listen to Bruce Springsteen, watch another movie,
or any television.

Things that "just work" with no user serviceable parts inside, and can't ever be repaired or modified by the user or used for technically oriented work.
There's a guy down the street who repairs computers, laptops, iPads, phones . . .

They are not inexpensive, if that's what you mean. Neither is a Lexus. You're paying for quality.
Your Lexus hits a pothole gets a flat tire like any other car, check the oil make sure it has enough antifreeze for –50°F, the low profile tires can't get a grip on icy and snowy roads. What the hell are you charging for?
The majority of all micro chips come from, Taiwan, the other China.
And a microchip is a microchip. They all come from the same plant and people look the other way and talk in circles about the "supply chain."

It still boggles my mind when people claiming to be conservatives support this company with their wallets.

Probably because Apple is the most innovative and best there is. Like any other corporation in America who has gone outside, their costs to produce here are overwhelming.
We buy Chinese made clothing because American made stuff is very expensive.

Probably because Apple is the most innovative and best there is.
So how much an hour do they pay those guys to work at the Genius Bar to fix problems with Apple products? [And they're all guys; you can't have girl pretending she's smarter than the customers, either.] That's included in the price you pay up front, isn't it? Warranty, service and repairs, maintenance work?

Aka The Good China
Screenshot_20211214-111946_Google.jpg

Nothing like China

So how much an hour do they pay those guys to work at the Genius Bar to fix problems with Apple products? [And they're all guys; you can't have girl pretending she's smarter than the customers, either.] That's included in the price you pay up front, isn't it? Warranty, service and repairs, maintenance work?
Where did you get that brilliant remark from? I have dealt with women at the Genius bar.

We're all globalists. Conservatives have made denial and lying to themselves a way of life. This thread is just another chapter in what is becoming a shameful legacy.

Forum List

Back