One huge political difference between Dems and Reps...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know that this thread will also be trashed by our faithful mods......but I wanted to point out to those few fellow posters on here who still value reality, ONE major difference between the 2 parties (mindful, however, that many elected democrats are also spineless)

Just ask yourself which party almost unanimously backs:

Guns to be sold to folks on the no-fly list
Guns to be sold to folks with questionable mental capacities
Silencers to attach to guns to be sold, with the lame excuse that silencers "protect children's ear drums.)

The blood of the hundreds of killed Americans by automatic weapons are mostly in republicans' hands.......

1. People get put on that list simply because of their name
2. Questionable? lol.. there you go
3. Suppressors do protect ear drums. At least a little bit. Some say it eliminates the need to use ear protection which leaves your hearing open to everything around you.

Instead of being a knee-jerk hack, we could come up with solutions for number one or two. Instead, you statists throw out more emotion than a woman that is 9 months pregnant with quadruplets.

• Banned
3. Suppressors do protect ear drums. At least a little bit. Some say it eliminates the need to use ear protection which leaves your hearing open to everything around you.

Instead of being a knee-jerk hack, we could come up with solutions for number one or two. Instead, you statists throw out more emotion than a woman that is 9 months pregnant with quadruplets.

No, no......keep shoving that 2 amendment up your ass and keep your kids from walking out in the open streets.......there's LOTS of 2nd amendment proponents out there who need to arm themselves to ward off moose and deer attacks.

Silencers cannot be used on automatic weapons and are not effective on high powered rifles, this OP needs to stop having an opinion until he addresses his/her ignorance on this subject.

No, no......keep shoving that 2 amendment up your ass and keep your kids from walking out in the open streets.......there's LOTS of 2nd amendment proponents out there who need to arm themselves to ward off moose and deer attacks.

Your liberal crazy burst out in the open, that didn't take long.

Dems = Certainly Commies
Reps = Might be Commies

Dems = want gun confiscation
Reps = at least pretend like they don't want confiscation

:dunno:

The blood of the hundreds of killed Americans by automatic weapons are mostly in republicans' hands.......
Actually it's liberals who are killing each other and have blood on their hands, if it were republicans the media [and you] would be wielding the constitution like a toreador in a bullring when it comes to abolishing the second amendment, much like ya do with the freedom of the press an the first amendment!...[you do support some of the constitution don't you?]

and now the real reason for this thread is exposed.

I know that this thread will also be trashed by our faithful mods......but I wanted to point out to those few fellow posters on here who still value reality, ONE major difference between the 2 parties (mindful, however, that many elected democrats are also spineless)

Silencers to attach to guns to be sold, with the lame excuse that silencers "protect children's ear drums.)

We need RPG'S and tanks too. Some IED's would be good. How about full auto belt feds! Damn right~

upload_2017-10-3_14-46-43.png

View attachment 152583
He was a democrat just like Hodgkinson. Keep the guns, ban democrats.

Was this shooter on such a list?

So you would deprive, Hollywood,, obama and all democrats of armed guards?

We need RPG'S and tanks too. Some IED's would be good. How about full auto belt feds! Damn right~
the real problem is media hysteria, they need to be stopped, they do not have the right to act the way they do

Less liberals equal less gun crime

You have a list of those victims of "automatic weapons"?

Yes, the difference is Republicans do not believe in removing a person's rights without due process.
Democrats crap on people's rights thinking it will make them feel better.

Ted Kennedy was on the No-Fly list, so using a government list that is faulty is not an excuse to deny someone their constitutional rights.

Before you claim you can have yourself removed from the government list please note the nightmare for some that shared the same name with a suspected terrorist and also you are denying an individual their right to due process.

Also every human including yourself have some form of mental disease and to deny this is denying reality.

You believe you would know when someone is mentally ill but the shooter in Vegas show no signs at all.

Silencers are something I have no use for.

Now let get to the meat of the problem you refuse to acknowledge and that is there are laws on the books already and states regulate firearm sales within their states and some States have stricter gun laws than others.

Also let clear something up and you can buy a semi-automatic firearm but the requirement to buy a fully automatic weapon is stricter and does require a permit and do you know what type of background check you must go through to be able to buy a fully automatic weapon?

You can not just go down to Wal-Mart and buy one!

Also let be clear it is Illegal to modify a Semi-automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon.

So knowing this what law would have stopped the Vegas shooting?

Also let be clear you can make your own gun from a 3D printer, so what stop someone from going out and investing into a 3D printer and naking their own firearms?

What stop someone from buying the material to craft their own firearm?

Bomb building is illegal but the materials to make a bomb is common, so if bombs can be made so easily then what stop someone from crafting their own firearm?

You tell posters that Democrats differ from the GOP but let me remind you that from 2009 to 2011 the Democrats had the House, Senate and Oval office and did nothing and now you want to fix your failure.

So no the Democrats do not care except in election years and to claim they do is just pure nonsense.

Also you had a ban during the 1990's and mass shootings still happen.

Now let see your response and my bet is you will proclaim what I wrote are all lies...

Last edited:

I want a bazooka!

Which party wants to let tens of thousands of unknown Muslims from the ME run loose in America?

The left obviously has no clue as to why they got Trump.

Forum List

Back