One huge political difference between Dems and Reps...

Yes I know, and no one would care if it wasn't for the incident. Which is a bit ironic considering silencers had nothing to do with it. Just go after anything gun related, because anything gun related evil!

NO fuck head....this thread is about idiots within your ilk who back NRA and gun manufacturers' bribed republicans.

The ONLY reason that silencers should be DE-regulated is because the gun lobby DEMANDED their bribed politicians to do so.

Yes I know, and no one would care if it wasn't for the incident. Which is a bit ironic considering silencers had nothing to do with it. Just go after anything gun related, because anything gun related evil!

NO fuck head....this thread is about idiots within your ilk who back NRA and gun manufacturers' bribed republicans.

The ONLY reason that silencers should be DE-regulated is because the gun lobby DEMANDED their bribed politicians to do so.

Why should silencers be regulated in the first place? Do they kill people?

I think I will have to donate to the NRA tonight.

The human blood of millions of dead fetuses are squarely on the hands of Dims and their pathetic party.

Tell THAT to those 59 dead in Las Vegas and those 20 six years old at Sandy Hook just how much you idiots "care" about fetuses......

The human blood of millions of dead fetuses are squarely on the hands of Dims and their pathetic party.

Tell THAT to those 59 dead in Las Vegas and those 20 six years old at Sandy Hook just how much you idiots "care" about fetuses......

It was a country concert, they would support right to arms. You are the one standing on their dead bodies...

If you truly respected the dead, you would cut the crap. But no you don't you only care about your stupid, pathetic agenda.

Silencers... seriously?

Who in the hell has used silencers anyway? Completely manufactured bullshit. This just proves that not only do you want guns banned, even the appliances need to go. They trigger you, especially if Hillary the gun expert Clinton has brought them up.

They're trying to make the claim that if it were up to the GOP this guy would have had a noise suppressor on his guns, thus more would have been killed because the crowd would not have heard gunfire and would have stayed in place.

Silencers... seriously?

Who in the hell has used silencers anyway? Completely manufactured bullshit. This just proves that not only do you want guns banned, even the appliances need to go. They trigger you, especially if Hillary the gun expert Clinton has brought them up.

They're trying to make the claim that if it were up to the GOP this guy would have had a noise suppressor on his guns, thus more would have been killed because the crowd would not have heard gunfire and would have stayed in place.

Hillary tweeted that and the low IQ morons (such as the op) believe whatever their messiah spoon feds them.

No one is for anyone getting killed, but tell me. If you would have had a full gun ban, this guy could have simply got into one of his planes he reportedly had, and flown directly into the crowd killing no doubt more than he did with his guns.

You can't live in fear of getting killed by a gun.

I know that this thread will also be trashed by our faithful mods......but I wanted to point out to those few fellow posters on here who still value reality, ONE major difference between the 2 parties (mindful, however, that many elected democrats are also spineless)

Just ask yourself which party almost unanimously backs:

Guns to be sold to folks on the no-fly list
Guns to be sold to folks with questionable mental capacities
Silencers to attach to guns to be sold, with the lame excuse that silencers "protect children's ear drums.)

The blood of the hundreds of killed Americans by automatic weapons are mostly in republicans' hands.......

What american was killed by legally obtained automatic weapons.

Or are you talking about "da hood" again? Those weren't legally obtained either

I know that this thread will also be trashed by our faithful mods......but I wanted to point out to those few fellow posters on here who still value reality, ONE major difference between the 2 parties (mindful, however, that many elected democrats are also spineless)

Silencers to attach to guns to be sold, with the lame excuse that silencers "protect children's ear drums.)

The blood of the hundreds of killed Americans by automatic weapons are mostly in republicans' hands.......

Translation~ one party abides by the Constitution, one party goes by "feelings"..

931351E5-4270-4906-A54C-8FC3BFC46D6A.jpeg

Translation~ one party abides by the Constitution, one party goes by "feelings"..

Yes and true.....The Constitution CLEARLY states that ANYONE should have an automatic weapon that can kill the MOST number of people in the LEAST amount of time......I think it was Madison who phrased exactly like that.

You mean upholding the constitution? Crazy Republicans. How dare they not take away our rights without due process!

Weapons of war easily accessible for ANYONE who has a few bucks to waste....and right wing idiots insist on having such weapons readily available, because they need to "protect their trailer parks".....OR, "go hunting for some deer in case the deer shoots back"....OR, "to fight off the US Armed Forces from breaking.into their basements".......

You mean upholding the constitution? Crazy Republicans. How dare they not take away our rights without due process!

Moron.....there is NOTHING in the Constitution to prevent a state's secession from the union.....YET, we had a fucking civil war to prevent something that the Constitution does not state.

Weapons of war easily accessible for ANYONE who has a few bucks to waste....and right wing idiots insist on having such weapons readily available, because they need to "protect their trailer parks".....OR, "go hunting for some deer in case the deer shoots back"....OR, "to fight off the US Armed Forces from breaking.into their basements".......

Mehhh, actually mine are because of fuckers like you.

Forum List

Back