One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

Trump claims he doesn't know who the alt right is..
unbelievable.

He's still pushing " blame on both sides."

He needs to cozey up to his neonazi base..

This is the last thing this lazy POS would want to be doing right now.
Lol

The Alt-Right is a term that the MSM came up with, nobody had heard of Alt-Right until they started using it.

They now have Alt-Left and also Alt-Lite, whatever the fuck the Alt-Lite is who knows, but the MSM came up with all of these stupid terms because the MSM always have to put labels on things.

unbelievable.

Lol

I can honestly say I never heard the term prior to this election.

I think Steve Bannon invented it.

No he didn't. People on the Right do not use labels, the use of labels is rejected. Only the MSM and Leftists issue labels to things, you both are obsessed with labels.

God bless Trump for pointing out that the Alt Left were assholes. You sure didn't hear much of that from the fake news organizations.

Trump now blaming both sides. He's a pig. A fucking pig.
"There's two sides to every story"
What a pig.

He's correct blaming both sides, considering the Antifa Far Left Fascists who your type support were out in force with bats and rocks and chains.

Also that Mayor needs arresting, the whole situation was an obvious set up.

We better not mention that evidence is gathering that Jason Kessler is a Democrat and up until January was an Obama supporter and also he was part of the Occupy Wall Street thing.

It won't be long before people know who is funding Jason Kessler to pull disgusting shit like he did.

Stay tuned....

What a pig.
Both sides were mixing it up; both sides brought rocks and pepper spray and raised hell. Antifa got in the mix and did their thing, too. Both sides DO need to quit and the left was NOT blameless here. It takes two to tango.
Trump is right.

The people of Charlottesville did not go to the fight. The fight came to them. The fight came marching in with makeshift shields and long wooden poles with no other intention except to incite violence. David Duke proclaimed that they were in Charlottesville to "take our country back". Look it up.
And now Trump doubles down on the stupid shit he said on Saturday.

unbelievable.

Lol

No he didn't. People on the Right do not use labels, the use of labels is rejected. Only the MSM and Leftists issue labels to things, you both are obsessed with labels.

People on the right don't use labels? Really? If that is the truth, then why was the right so incensed that Obama called initial terror acts "acts of terror", but the right insisted that he was calling it wrong because it's actually "Muslim terror attacks".

The right doesn't care about labels my ass..................

What a pig.
Both sides were mixing it up; both sides brought rocks and pepper spray and raised hell. Antifa got in the mix and did their thing, too. Both sides DO need to quit and the left was NOT blameless here. It takes two to tango.
Trump is right.

The people of Charlottesville did not go to the fight. The fight came to them. The fight came marching in with makeshift shields and long wooden poles with no other intention except to incite violence. David Duke proclaimed that they were in Charlottesville to "take our country back". Look it up.

You should stop posting, you are embarrassing yourself it's obvious you haven't a clue what you are babbling about and are getting Talking Points from the Huffington Post and the Clown News Network.

Your entire OP is beyond embarrassing along with the little Troll Gang who are responding to it.

FACT: Antifa were there with bats, rocks and chains, it's all caught on video.

God bless Trump for pointing out that the Alt Left were assholes. You sure didn't hear much of that from the fake news organizations.

If the people of Charlottesville are assholes, what do you call the out-of-towners who showed up on Saturday with shields and wooden bats?
I'm waiting.

What a pig.
Trump is right.

True. There were many people who were saying that lots of the white supremacist protesters were not from the local area. Last night, VICE News did a whole half hour on Charlottesville, and when they were interviewing the white supremacists, a great deal of them came from 2 or more hours away, with one of the people that they interviewed coming all the way down from Canada.

unbelievable.

Lol

People on the right don't use labels? Really? If that is the truth, then why was the right so incensed that Obama called initial terror acts "acts of terror", but the right insisted that he was calling it wrong because it's actually "Muslim terror attacks".

The right doesn't care about labels my ass..................

I am referring to people on the Right rejecting labels regarding the Right, you know full well that was what I was meaning, you're not stupid.

What a pig.
Trump is right.

You should stop posting, you are embarrassing yourself it';s obvious you haven't a clue what you are babbling about and are getting Talking Points from the Huffington Post and the Clown News Network.

Your entire OP is beyond embarrassing along with the little Troll Gang who are responding to it.

You're invited not to waste your fetid breath or dead brain cells on my threads.

What a pig.
Trump is right.

True. There were many people who were saying that lots of the white supremacist protesters were not from the local area. Last night, VICE News did a whole half hour on Charlottesville, and when they were interviewing the white supremacists, a great deal of them came from 2 or more hours away, with one of the people that they interviewed coming all the way down from Canada.

The Antifa was bussed in from at least four different places, the Antifa that were there were not even from Virginia.

If the people of Charlottesville are assholes, what do you call the out-of-towners who showed up on Saturday with shields and wooden bats?
I'm waiting.
Far right and far left losers.

Again, for all of you mouth-breathers here, David Duke, the KKK and friends invaded this town with the intention of violence or else they would have shown up with nothing but their overnight bags and cell phones.

What a pig.
Trump is right.

You should stop posting, you are embarrassing yourself it';s obvious you haven't a clue what you are babbling about and are getting Talking Points from the Huffington Post and the Clown News Network.

You're invited not to waste your fetid breath or dead brain cells on my threads.
Sounds like a participant in the Charlotte melee. Were you there?

What a pig.
Trump is right.

You are not even coherent.

I think the Alt Left would say "hell yea". That is just the kind of assholes they are.

"George Washington was a slave owner," Pres. Trump says. "Are we going to take down statues of George Washington?" pic.twitter.com/n3SFULvTD3

CBS News (@CBSNews) August 15, 2017

George Washington didn't declare war on half the country trying to keep them, either.

And then there's this:
"Despite having been an active slave holder for 56 years, George Washington struggled with the institution of slavery and spoke frequently of his desire to end the practice. At the end of this life Washington made the bold step to free his slaves in his 1799 will - the only slave-holding Founding Father to do so."""
Ten Facts About Washington & Slavery

What a pig.
Trump is right.

You are not even coherent.

Ah, you're still here. You must be bored with the other threads. Same old right wing bullshit, I know.

Forum List

Back