One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

God bless Trump for pointing out that the Alt Left were assholes. You sure didn't hear much of that from the fake news organizations.

If the people of Charlottesville are assholes, what do you call the out-of-towners who showed up on Saturday with shields and wooden bats?
I'm waiting.
Far right and far left losers.

Again, for all of you mouth-breathers here, David Duke, the KKK and friends invaded this town with the intention of violence or else they would have shown up with nothing but their overnight bags and cell phones.
And they would be welcome if they could restrain themselves and peacefully protest. There is garbage on BOTH SIDES that showed up. The far right conservativesa were represented, too...just like the far left loons.

One thing that has to happen is that their should be protest permits given out, they shpould be restricted to sidewalks and THE POLICE HAVE TO ARREST EVERYONE THAT LASHES OUT VIOLENTLY!

Both sides were mixing it up; both sides brought rocks and pepper spray and raised hell. Antifa got in the mix and did their thing, too. Both sides DO need to quit and the left was NOT blameless here. It takes two to tango.
Trump is right.

The people of Charlottesville did not go to the fight. The fight came to them. The fight came marching in with makeshift shields and long wooden poles with no other intention except to incite violence. David Duke proclaimed that they were in Charlottesville to "take our country back". Look it up.
And now Trump doubles down on the stupid shit he said on Saturday.

You should stop posting, you are embarrassing yourself it';s obvious you haven't a clue what you are babbling about and are getting Talking Points from the Huffington Post and the Clown News Network.

Your entire OP is beyond embarrassing along with the little Troll Gang who are responding to it.

You're invited not to waste your fetid breath or dead brain cells on my threads.

You are not even coherent.

Ah, you're still here. You must be bored with the other threads. Same old right wing bullshit, I know.

Do you support Antifa Far Left Fascist violence? They arrive with bats, rocks and chains, just like they did at Berkley, California.

Do you support them throwing Molotov Cocktails at police officers, like they did at Berkley, California? Do you support them attacking innocent members of the public and vandalising and destroying private property?

Do you or do you not support Antifa?

Trump now blaming both sides. He's a pig. A fucking pig.
"There's two sides to every story"
What a pig.
Both sides were mixing it up; both sides brought rocks and pepper spray and raised hell. Antifa got in the mix and did their thing, too. Both sides DO need to quit and the left was NOT blameless here. It takes two to tango.
Trump is right.

The people of Charlottesville did not go to the fight. The fight came to them. The fight came marching in with makeshift shields and long wooden poles with no other intention except to incite violence. David Duke proclaimed that they were in Charlottesville to "take our country back". Look it up.

You should stop posting, you are embarrassing yourself it';s obvious you haven't a clue what you are babbling about and are getting Talking Points from the Huffington Post and the Clown News Network.

Your entire OP is beyond embarrassing along with the little Troll Gang who are responding to it.

You're invited not to waste your fetid breath or dead brain cells on my threads.
Sounds like a participant in the Charlotte melee. Were you there?

Yeah, that's me in the middle. We came to make peace.

unite-white-supremacist-rally-charlottesville.jpg

Trump claims he doesn't know who the alt right is..
unbelievable.

He's still pushing " blame on both sides."

He needs to cozey up to his neonazi base..

This is the last thing this lazy POS would want to be doing right now.
Lol
It was inevitable he would dig the hole deeper for himself, doubling down on what infuriated everyone to begin with. Sometimes I almost feel sorry for this guy, he is so pathetic.
No sympathy from me. He's done too much damage already..

What a pig.
Trump is right.

True. There were many people who were saying that lots of the white supremacist protesters were not from the local area. Last night, VICE News did a whole half hour on Charlottesville, and when they were interviewing the white supremacists, a great deal of them came from 2 or more hours away, with one of the people that they interviewed coming all the way down from Canada.

The Antifa was bussed in from at least four different places, the Antifa that were there were not even from Virginia.

The white supremacists also traveled to Charlottesville for the protests. VICE News did a whole half hour last night on the weekend's events, and when they interviewed the white supremacists, many of them came from 2 to 5 hours away, and one of the white supremacists came 12 hours all the way down from Canada. Hate to tell you Lucy, but both sides did that.

I think the Alt Left would say "hell yea". That is just the kind of assholes they are.

"George Washington was a slave owner," Pres. Trump says. "Are we going to take down statues of George Washington?" pic.twitter.com/n3SFULvTD3

CBS News (@CBSNews) August 15, 2017

George Washington didn't declare war on half the country trying to keep them, either.

And then there's this:
"Despite having been an active slave holder for 56 years, George Washington struggled with the institution of slavery and spoke frequently of his desire to end the practice. At the end of this life Washington made the bold step to free his slaves in his 1799 will - the only slave-holding Founding Father to do so."""
Ten Facts About Washington & Slavery

We can't erase history, but we can learn from it. We have laws. Tearing down statues are against the law. Arrest them!

Trump is right.

Sounds like a participant in the Charlotte melee. Were you there?

Yeah, that's me in the middle. We came to make peace.

unite-white-supremacist-rally-charlottesville.jpg

You know, when I first saw those shields with what looked like crossed rolling pins in a circle, I was wondering if the white supremacists had a bakery division whose job was to refuse baking wedding cakes for gay couples?

Ah, you're still here. You must be bored with the other threads. Same old right wing bullshit, I know.

Do you support Antifa Far Left Fascist violence? They arrive with bats, rocks and chains, just like they did at Berkley, California.

Do you support them throwing Molotov Cocktails at police officers, like they did at Berkley, California? Do you support them attacking innocent members of the public and vandalising and destroying private property?

Again you stupid fucking idiot: The people of Charlottesville did not seek the KKK, White Supremacists out. Trying to drag Berkley, which has a long history of rioting going back into the 1960s, is your sheer desperation.

For someone who says I should stop posting, maybe you should take your own advice.

When protesters show up with shields and clubs, they aren't there for a picnic. The police should have told them to get rid of the armor or leave.

Again you stupid fucking idiot: The people of Charlottesville did not seek the KKK, White Supremacists out. Trying to drag Berkley, which has a long history of rioting going back into the 1960s, is your sheer desperation.

For someone who says I should stop posting, maybe you should take your own advice.
So, anyone who disagrees with you is a fucking idiot? Lots of class you got there, darlin'.

So, anyone who disagrees with you is a fucking idiot? Lots of class you got there, darlin'.

If I wanted to be classy, I sure as hell wouldn't be on this board.

"Before I make a statement I like to know the facts".
Oh wow. Did Trump actually say that?

Yes. Yes, he did. He said that in response to a question asking him why he took two days to denounce the white supremacists by name. His response was that we didn't know exactly what had happened on Saturday, he had to wait for the facts on Sunday, and then denounced the white supremacists on Monday. He didn't want to denounce the white supremacists until he knew they were responsible.

If I wanted to be classy, I sure as hell wouldn't be on this board.
You could add your thoughts to any board. It's the personal class that brings it to the gutter. You said it, not anyone else.

What a pig.
Trump is right.

True. There were many people who were saying that lots of the white supremacist protesters were not from the local area. Last night, VICE News did a whole half hour on Charlottesville, and when they were interviewing the white supremacists, a great deal of them came from 2 or more hours away, with one of the people that they interviewed coming all the way down from Canada.

The Antifa was bussed in from at least four different places, the Antifa that were there were not even from Virginia.

The white supremacists also traveled to Charlottesville for the protests. VICE News did a whole half hour last night on the weekend's events, and when they interviewed the white supremacists, many of them came from 2 to 5 hours away, and one of the white supremacists came 12 hours all the way down from Canada. Hate to tell you Lucy, but both sides did that.

"Hate to tell you Lucy, but both sides did that."

You don't have to tell me, we all already knew that, however Leftists are in complete denial that Leftists are anything but peaceful little lambs.

If the Leftist Maniacs think they are going to succeed in painting the ENTIRE Right with the same brush as the Troll Boi Richard B. Spencer then they are mistaken.

There I've outed him, if he lurks, I just outed you you sad little faggot POS.

These "Groups" have been designed to give the Right a bad name, there is NO such thing as the Alt-Right, there never was, it's all Cosmetically Manufactured.

People on the Right reject getting violent. Period.

The same CANNOT be said for people on the Left.

When protesters show up with shields and clubs, they aren't there for a picnic. The police should have told them to get rid of the armor or leave.

Agreed. So you're saying you didn't see the video of them marching with their cartoon weaponry before the riot started?

This was how they showed up for their "peaceful demonstration".

These are stupid white men. Stupid white men who think their problem was Barack Obama. You know, the guy who took all their guns away.

433642FA00000578-4785732-image-a-39_1502597598840.jpg

Trump claims he doesn't know who the alt right is..
unbelievable.

He's still pushing " blame on both sides."

He needs to cozey up to his neonazi base..

This is the last thing this lazy POS would want to be doing right now.
Lol

Violence did come from both sides. I deplore NeoNazis and White Supremecists. I also could care less about confederate memorials. But, I also believe that fringe Left groups initiated and proactively engaged in violence as well in Charlottesville. We saw it throughout the Trump Campaign.

The Left and the Media choose to ignore the violence from their side and/or refuse denounce the violence without making an excuse.

Forum List

Back