One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

Looks like I accidentally walked in on a liberal circle jerk. lol

Carry on...
animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

FUNNY he just made everything worse. Everything he touches turns to shit.

I love his freshly dyed orange hair and deep orange spray tan.
What a phony.

Jake Tapper is taking him apart.
Ya know... what the idiot calls " fake news."

Now that the Mouth Breather-in-Chief is blaming both sides, I bet more CEOs will drop out of his council. It's fun watching Trump dismantle himself in plain sight.

Why is a newspaper doing hit pieces on a U.S. President? I didn't realize that was their job.
Trump claims he doesn't know who the alt right is..
unbelievable.

He's still pushing " blame on both sides."

He needs to cozey up to his neonazi base..

This is the last thing this lazy POS would want to be doing right now.
Lol

I can honestly say I never heard the term prior to this election.

I think Steve Bannon invented it.

I never heard of him either...

Ah... the NYT. You people never learn. smh

Take a look at the list. Don't be a coward like Trump.
And find one fucking thing in that list that is wrong.
Put your money where your mouth is.
Trump would have a lawsuit against the NYT if that list is wrong.
YOU can't and won't learn. You're a coward.

Here, at random. Run with it, chicken.
FEB. 7 “And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.” (It was higher in the 1980s and '90s.)
It's an opinion piece from the NYT. I'm not wasting any time reading that BS.

In other words, you prefer to remain ignorant, uninformed, and to believe whatever you want to believe, truth be damned.

Trump claims he doesn't know who the alt right is..
unbelievable.

He's still pushing " blame on both sides."

He needs to cozey up to his neonazi base..

This is the last thing this lazy POS would want to be doing right now.
Lol
It was inevitable he would dig the hole deeper for himself, doubling down on what infuriated everyone to begin with. Sometimes I almost feel sorry for this guy, he is so pathetic.

Trump now blaming both sides. He's a pig. A fucking pig.
"There's two sides to every story"
What a pig.
Both sides were mixing it up; both sides brought rocks and pepper spray and raised hell. Antifa got in the mix and did their thing, too. Both sides DO need to quit and the left was NOT blameless here. It takes two to tango.
Trump is right.

Is it the President's job now to respond to every local story?

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.

Here's the real thing. Unlike the idiot that held the office before him, Trump is smart enough to know better than to open his mouth before knowing the facts.

You, me, and EVERYONE else knows full well that no matter what Trump said or when he said it, it would be criticized by the left and its lapdog media.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Don't strain your feeble brain there retard.

I love that someone who wears a plastic name tag to work is calling me retard. Priceless.

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.

Here's the real thing. Unlike the idiot that held the office before him, Trump is smart enough to know better than to open his mouth before knowing the facts.

You, me, and EVERYONE else knows full well that no matter what Trump said or when he said it, it would be criticized by the left and its lapdog media.

I don't care if Trump or any President makes a statement on a local matters. I assume I know his thoughts and don't need him to express them.

It used to drive me crazy every time Obama opened his mouth on every news story.

I used to think "don't care. Don't you (Obama) have something better to do?"

Define "Local Matter". I can use a good laugh.

On the one hand, it took him two days to pretend to condemn racism which inevitably disappointed everyone who wasn't a racist. I think the initial refusal to do this was in large part because he desperately didn't want to lose any of his white supremacist support.

However, he did end up pretending to condemn the racism after the backlash from both republicans and democrats. From there, his support from those nazis has now likely been eroded. For everyone else, the condemnation was too little too late.

In other words, by Trump being a coward in trying to please everyone, he ended up just pissing off everyone instead.

Uh....No. His response was superb and correct. It is the intolerant Left who hs the wrong response.

Trump said that it came from "Many sides" and he is 100% correct. Unlike you and the radical Left, I realize that whites AND blacks / the Right AND the Left can be racist. The vast majority of haters on the non-licensed side of the protests were intolerant radical leftist (if not paid) haters. Even neo-nazis have the right to protected free speech and demonstrations. That is a CONSTITUTIONAL right. BLM and Antifa have the same rights....to PEACEFUL demonstrations.

The US Constitution protects EVERYONE's right to voice their opinions and feelings. As long as it is not coupled to threats of violence etc.

The difference is the Alt-Right has not yet come out in mass to interfere with Alt-Left protests and cause problems.
But if the Alt-Left continues, I hope they do.

Racism and hatred are not patented by the right or Alt-right. The Left AND Alt-Left are equally hateful and violent.

I'll take things Nazi Sympathizers say for $200.

Well they calling him an idiot comes down to the image he puts out there socially.

New Topics

Forum List

Back